Some prophecies described in Revelation require a certain level of sophistication and technology.
The ability of Antichrist systems to effectively capture God's people or deny services can be easily achieved through current technology.
"Ask and you shall receive"
Father, may I understand the forces at work. May I see the developments in human history through your eyes. And may I be encouraged by the fact that you are still in control so that I may face the future with courage. Thank you.
The Final Frontier
In the days of Noah people used their technology to increase their wickedness. After the flood wiped out all scientific knowledge, they used the assets of common language and common community to set up a system to defy God.
Today we have overcome language barriers and we have a common community of scientists and educators who have joined together to defy God in their theories of evolution and social reconstruction.
The general public seem eager to accept any theories that do not condemn their behavior.
This section is dedicated to describing the use of the technology now and under a end-time scenario.
As such, the precautions seem premature, the guidelines may seem extreme because you cannot see humans, governments and churches in such a vicious light.
Therefore, I have included examples where the exact scenario has or is happening and show current laws that threaten to make the scenario a possibility.
I am using my education and expertise to describe the potential of these systems and to extrapolate about innovations in the future.
I am surprised at how quickly some features are being deployed and I am reminded that the end will come rapidly and unexpectedly.
None of these systems are intrinsically evil, but evil men are now plotting to use them.
They provide convenience, efficiency, safety and new answers to old problems.
So avoid the prophetic paranoia, but embrace them with prophetic wisdom.
I believe the end time battles will be on such a scale of magnitude and horror that it will make Hitler's group look like Girl Scouts on a picnic.
This is the final war where the evil forces will hold no barriers. So anything that is possible will be possible.
I must warn you that what I am about to present may be frightening - but God is in control. Remember this.
So, instead of being frightened about the capabilities of the enemy, be happy that it shows that the coming of our precious Lord is closer than you believed.
Prophecies Related To Science And Technology
Prophecy indicates the extent of technology at the end of time.
| Technology Summary |
Spread the Gospel
TIA (Total Information Awareness)
National Identification (Real-ID)
Social Security Numbers
Tiny GPS receivers
Face Recognition Cameras
Gait Recognition (how you walk)
Social Security Numbers
Credit and Debit Cards
Credit Verification services
Know your Customer Law
Traffic Control Systems
Government databases of habits
Internet traffic and e-mail
Oasis and Fluent
Telephone off hook
The Lie Machine
Body language analysis
USA Patriot Act
Know your Customer Law
Call it superstition or ignorance, but before 1800 everyone believed in God. Obeying Him was a different challenge.
The Bible predicted a time when unbelief was the norm.
The final message urges the world to worship God as the Creator. This suggests that there will come a time when this is an issue for most people.
Worship Him who made the heaven and the earth and the sea and the springs of waters. (Revelation 14: 7)
In December 2008, God gave me the information to prove that Moses was given a pattern of the periodic table on Mount Sinai.
The Periodic Table has the same structure and number of rows and columns for each of its four blocks as the structure and number of rows and columns (boards) in each section of the sanctuary.
The information also explains particle physics and quantum electrodynamics.
I may have even found the elusive "God particle" which explains mass.
- Knowledge Increases. Although this refers primarily to an increase in spiritual knowledge, at the same time scientific knowledge exploded.
It was as if the physical world benefited from the spiritual.
"... conceal these words and seal up the book until the time of the end; many will go back and forth and knowledge will increase". (Daniel 12:4)
Scientific knowledge began around 1700.
- Communications. The people who were scattered by geography and language need to overcome those barriers at the end of time so that they can unite to fight God.
A global communications system and fast travel network have eliminated these barriers.
- Fast Travel. Passenger transportation speed suddenly changed from about 6 mph (10 kph) over the last 6000 years to within 1700 mph (2700 kph) in 100 years (Daniel 12: 4).
In 1819 a steamship took 30 days to cross the Atlantic from New York to London. Now an aeroplane takes three hours.
- Worldwide Economic Boycott. Those who do not accept the mark of the beast will be cut off from all trade. There must be technology that links the world instantaneously to transmit economic information.
"And he provides that no one will be able to buy or sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name. (Revelation 13: 17)
Businesses are punished because they become an integral part of the persecuting system.
- Banking systems and networks
- Credit Bureaus
- Point of Sale Terminals
- Instant Verification: E-money, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Instant Check Verification
- Card Technologies
- Direct Deposit
- Cashless electronic transactions
- Use of National Identification like the United States Social Security Number by Financial Institutions.
- RFID in merchandise, identification cards and implanted in people.
- Mark Of The Beast.
Since many Christian groups believe it to be only a literal mark, we will see how technologies can be used.
But, while I believe it is more than a literal mark and may not necessarily include any such real marks, there is nothing that prevents the beast power from physically marking the people of God.
Past persecuting powers have used marks to separate people. Jews were forced to wear outward signs in Nazi Germany and in the crusades.
The Taliban forced people who were not of the Moslem faith to wear a sign on their forehead or on their sleeves.
And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free and the slaves to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead. (Revelation 13: 16)
- Worldwide Economic Globalism. There will be a time when the world's economic systems will be so enmeshed that a collapse in the major economic center will have worldwide repercussions. But this is a prophecy for the very end. Current economic downturns are not the sign. However, as the economy keeps bouncing back it does give a sense of false security, luring more and more people from the world into these global investments.
In 1929 the stock market crash in the United States triggered a worldwide financial crisis and led to the Great Depression.
And the merchants of the earth weep and mourn over her, because no one buys their cargoes any more. (Revelation 18: 11-20)
- Persecution Technologies. Systems for tracking and finding people.
... And there shall be a time of trouble ... (Daniel 12: 1)
A combination of technologies and laws will be used to harass, track and locate people.
In the end, the technology cannot be used against us. During the seven last plagues the wicked will have a mounting series of problems.
Satellites and electrical grids are vulnerable to military weapons, terrorism, sunspot activity and meteor showers.
Satellites and digital technology are vulnerable to rain and atmospheric disturbances.
Electrical systems are vulnerable to electromagnetic interferance.
Relay stations and repeaters are vulnerable to earthquakes.
Computer systems are vulnerable to hackers, fires and power outages.
All systems are vulnerable to power outages.
By the time of the seven last plagues, our technology may be reduced to the stone age.
Short wave and analog signals may be the only reliable technologies but we are quickly replacing analog, and short wave is in too short a supply to mount a global persecution.
But before then, we are vulnerable.
After that the wicked have to personally get their hands dirty with the business of torture and murder which they have previously supported through slogans and silence and imaginary worst case threats.
- Space Exploration.
After the people built the tower of Babel, God imposed a limit because He foresaw greater rebellion when they settled in Babylon and reached outer space.
One Language. Now the whole earth used the same language and the same words. It came about as they journeyed east, they found a plain in the land of Shinar and settled there.
Space Tower. They said, "Come, let us build for ourselves a city, and a tower whose top will reach heaven, and let us make for ourselves a name, otherwise we will be scattered abroad over the face of the whole earth".
One Global Community. The Lord came down to see the city and the tower which the sons of men had built.Then the Lord said, "Behold they are one people and they have the same language. And this is what they began to do, and now nothing which they purpose to do will be impossible for them."
Come, let Us go down and there confuse their language, so that they do not understand one another's speech.
(Genesis 11: 1-2,4-7)
We have sent probes into outer space and landed on distant planets and plan on building a space elevator that will reach into outer space (Tsiolkovsky Tower). We already have a space station where astronauts live for several months.
We have fulfilled the dreams of our ancestors at Babel. We are now Babylon the Great who will reach the skies (Jeremiah 51: 53), unsuccessfully trying to flee from the long arm of God.
- Military Technologies.
God comes to destroy those who are destroying the earth (Revelation 11: 18-19).
We have the capability to destroy the earth within one week with nuclear weapons.
Our biological weapons could destroy life in less than one month and our chemicals are slowly poisoning the environment.
However, we are most capable of slowly destroying the natural systems of our planet with our industries and technologies within the next generation.
We are being destroyed by our search for and use of energy through fossil fuels and our genetically modified farming technologies and poor harvesting of the land and its resources.
There will be famine and disease during the seven last plagues. These will be traced back to human activity so that God can mock our gods.
Through a prophet, we suspect that the antedeluvians had superior technology. The destruction of the world by a flood followed immoral genetic experiments that seem to resemble the current cloning, gene splicing and recombinant DNA technologies that is crossing the genetic material of species that could never be combined naturally.
- Gospel To The Whole World. Given the current population, secularism, and the physical impossibility of reaching all people, several inventions make it possible for spoken or written words to be seen by billions.
The gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the world as a testimony to all nations and then the end will come. (Matthew 24: 14)
- Printing, Radio, Television, Internet
- Computers and computer software that allows desk top publishing
Key Technologies, Inventions And Applications
Several key technologies and discoveries have made these systems possible.
Any changes in these areas will affect the future prophetic landscape.
|| Real Time Tracking Activities
||Traffic, Tax, Espionage
|| Tolls, Licenses
||Financial institutions, credit agency||
||Purchases, Accounts, Status
||Mailing Lists, Loyalty Programs, Zip|| ||
|| On/Off-Line, E-Receipt Purchase
|| Google, Bing, Yahoo
||Browsing History, Web Page Visits
||Cable, Phone Companies
|| Web Page Visits, Activities
||Gaming Software Companies
|| Sees and hears all private actions
|| Software Companies, Games,
Operating Systems, Programs
| Consent agreements, automatic updates, apps
||Verizon,AT&T, Skype, Cable,Google
||Email contents, contacts, address book, voice, voice mail, VOIP service
|| Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Google+ Reality TV voting
|| "LIKES", "Pins", Friends, Relatives, Acquaintances, videos, photographs, TV Voting
| Spyware. Credit. GPS. Phone. RFID.
| Buying And Selling. All companies link to the financial institutions who can implement the order to boycott a person
- Electricity (1879). This is the single most important discovery that has made all other technology feasible and possible.
- Telephone (1876). It makes long distance instantaneous communications.
- Wireless (1895). It makes applications mobile.
- Radio (1916), Television (1927). Spreads information, disinformation and the gospel.
- Computers (1944) and Databases (1970). Information is organized and quickly analyzed.
- Miniaturization (1958). Microchip. It makes technology portable, ubiquituous and hidden.
- Telecommunications Satellites (1962). It causes communications to be global.
- GPS (1972), RFID (1973). It causes identity applications to be mobile and global.
- Internet (1969-98). Rapidly links many databases with any public or private institutions and individuals. Before the internet, setting up private networks was expensive and not truly global.
- Social Media (2003). We voluntarily give up personal identification information weaving a dragnet of even those who try to avoid it. It is a God-send for Satan.
- Gaming Motion Sensors (2009). The gaming industry sensors (Wii Remote Plus, Kinect, PlayStation Move) analyze video and audio commands through cameras, infrared sensors and microphones.
- Legislation. Laws and consumer-driven data can force interoperation and dispersion of technology.
Laws forced all Americans to switch to digital television on 17 February 2009.
- Email Address And Mobile Phones.
These are the unique identifiers used by the market place. They can easily link social activity to legacy identifiers such as government IDs.
Who is collecting this information?
- Businesses (Profit). By far the biggest offenders are
the social media, computer software, retail and telephone companies.
The government can make these companies turn over information.
In December 2013 they challenged the government not because they don't want to spy but because they see this as company assets.
The dirty pot calls the cleaner kettle black!
They are doing much more personal spying than the government.
The government doesn't need to do certain spying they can simply buy the information or obtain is via a court order.
- Social Media. Google, Facebook, ... the list is increasing.
- Search Engines. Your searches and website visits.
- Web Hosting Companies. Your searches, website visits and email contacts indicate your interests.
- Software Companies. Their blanket issuance of a check box which says "I agree" to their policies, provides an opportunity to legally get your permission to snoop, spy, steal, allow anybody they deem their "partners, assigns, heirs and associates" to open the door to your computer.
Their software upgrades could be creating opportunities to spy and your agreement to their policies gives them the legal authority.
- Reality Show Voting. They collect birthdates.
Any form of social interaction or feedback through the media is an opportunity to collect more data.
- America's Test Kitchen And Associates (Cooks.com). Their so-called "hassle free" sign-in collects name, address, bio, photograph, financial data. Why?
- Employment Services. Their partners and companies claiming to be interested in your job applications could be people collecting your social security number and personal data.
- Government (Security). Claiming national security, the government collects personal data.
Much has been made about government snooping, but in the wake of 911 when we "didn't care" about a "few rights" and accepted torture without much ado, I am surprised at this reaction.
Phone companies carry and store tons of data relevant to providing service and billing for a period of time necessary to do business.
Phone companies are not in the business of recording and storing your private communications unless you pay them.
What is it? It is everything except the actual conversation that is useful for identifying the caller and the people they contact.
It is not the actual call, message, financial information, or personal information like name or address.
It includes phone number, date and time of call, call duration, caller location, number called and recipient location at a minimum.
- Identifcation. The government collects numeric data which is sufficient to identify a real person.
They use a court order to obtain real names from the phone company or keep that information (name, address, ssn) in a separate database, accessible only by strict rules.
- Content (Message, Voice, Words).
The actual content of every call is not saved. The government does not know that you are cheating on your spouse or running a brothel.
Companies may store messages and emails because they can bill you for this service.
Companies now use computers to analyze your emails to identify key words that indicate your interests.
If you talk about food and Paris then they may be able to sell your name to an advertiser who wants to sell you a vacation to France.
If at some point a phone computer listens in on your call to analyze your conversation for the purpose of profit, they would most likely do it in real time and then store the fact that you seem interested in certain things but it is not cost-effective for them to store every conversation.
If a person is identified as being suspicious then the government can take steps to eavesdrop or tap the phone.
However, it is impractical for the government or phone company to save and store every call and email message.
It is also illogical for them to do this because practically none of it is related to evil people and their plots.
Does the government need it?
Suppose there are 20 companies who save their records 6 months to one year after a bill is paid but the government needs to keep at least 5 years of data to track useful trends.
As a former database administrator, much as I hate to say this, the government is correct about the need to store this information for the following reasons.
- Business Practices. Companies may delete records on different schedules and the government should not require a company to spend the resources to store tons of worthless information.
The best solution is to give the government the data.
- Data Format. Different companies may store records in different ways so that if the government needs to analyze data, all records must be converted to the same structure.
This is best done at the site where the data is to be analyzed and if all the data is in one database.
- Data Analysis. Once the government identifies a suspect then, they can go back 5 years in the past to see how the phone was being used.
One way to do this is to require all companies to keep records for much longer than their business needs require.
The other way is to get the data as soon as possible and store it themselves.
The advantage of this is that they can convert the different data from the 20 companies into one useful searchable format.
- Privacy Concerns.
All of this is done without access to your private conversations or messages or knowledge of your personal identification or financial records.
- Foreign Or Domestic.
It is impossible for the government or the phone company to know who is a United States citizen or not. Even if they could, suppose the citizen is a terrorist?
What the government can do is to start with a KNOWN terrorist and see who thay have been calling.
Without such a starting point analyzing the records is useless.
Since the phone company can only indicate if a call originates in a foreign country and nothing more, then all records must be collected so that it can be compared to a possible terrorist.
This is the only way to analyze data from people who are inside the country plotting attacks and to see who is calling known terrorists outside the united States.
It cannot be done any other way.
What you should be worrying about is corporate spying.
Here are a few strategies to help to keep your information private.
Since all your strategies can be linked to one computer or one internet provider box, every strategy can be defeated if they take the time or if you become the target of an investigation.
- E-Mail Address. Have separate email addresses for different uses and do not e-mail yourself using them to avoid making a link between the addresses.
If your e-mail provider allows you to use a fake name and address then by all means do so. Otherwise do not use your full name. Instead, use initials, nick names or switch names.
Remember to clean up your junk mail accounts.
If you use automatic mail forwarding services do not forward to your secure account from providers who are known to violate your privacy like gmail and yahoo.
- Financial E-Mail. Your financial information.
- Private E-Mail. Friends and family and some business uses. Job applications or house hunting.
- Social Media E-Mail. Facebook, Twitter and any social media. It is likely that your friends and family email will cross-contaminate these.
You can also use different accounts for different social media sites so that they cannot link your activities.
- Commercial/Junk E-Mail. Use this to sign up for magazines, coupons and any business offerings or even your social media account.
If you have a secret life do not let others borrow your phone or computer because the ads or service will indicate your preferences.
I used a friend's Netflix account and could immediately tell his interests by the history.
The bottom line is to treat each person's email as if it was their private social security number.
If you want them to see a message place the link in your private email to them. Do not enter their address through the mail forwarding capability of the news website.
- E-Mail And Messaging Service. Your serious email should be through one of these services.
Remember, if you are a criminal most of these providers will give your information to the law enforcement authorities.
The government can also force some of these providers to close.
If you have an address with some of these organizations you may automatically be tagged as someone involved in illegal activities.
Special Service. These are not providers but ensure your privacy through various means.
SendINC.com (encrypts email),
OneShar.es (Self destructing emails),
AnonymousSpeech.com (provides email@example.com emails).
Beware of the big boys!
- Google And Yahoo Encrypted Email. In August 2014 they announced a joint project to provide encrypted email which will open in a separate window that they will not read. The message will be provate but the meta data and subject line are not.
Trusting that they will not read the content as it is typed is like trusting the fox in the hen house.
Together they have 535 million users.
- Facebook Messaging App.
In August 2014, they forced users to use a new message app which can do the following:
It can edit, receive and send texts, make calls, read your contacts, modify or delete files on USB storage, test access to protected storage, view Wi-Fi connections. download files without notification, control vibration and change network connectivity.
It can take pictures and videos, record audio, and even listen to your conversations and turn on your camera/recorder even when you're not using it.
- Internet Search. Most intrusions occur in your internet visits and searches. These companies may have partners who are willing to violate the law and the policies by key-logging or taking your private lists.
Yahoo is singularly awful.
- Secure Searches. For privacy use DuckDuckGo.com, Startpage.com or ixquick.com.
DO NOT use the search engines of AOL, Facebook, Google, Yahoo, and MSN (Microsoft).
- Multiple Browsers. Right now the tracking cookies use your browser to identify you. So use different browsers for different things.
Use one for junk and logging on to social media and use the other for accessing your email accounts.
I would recommend not using Google products (chrome or gMail) to access any private information.
I started getting tons of ads to my private email accounts after using Google Chrome to log on to them. In the same week Microsoft automatically updated my explorer to version 10. It may be a coincidence.
I did notice that within minutes of doing a search with explorer using Google that I got an email ad with the same interest.
So the supposedly "more secure" browsers are actually doing more data mining for the software makers.
I had disabled MS automatic updates but it was turned back on through some install's hidden consent.
- Toolbar. Watch out for all sorts of upgrades, even from your antivirus software. Many are trying to automatically install toolbars for Google, Yahoo, bing and others.
The consent is hidden somewhere in the install. My security software hid the install by showing add-ons with a "poor reputation" and excluding "add-ons with a good reputation".
- Passwords. NEVER automatically store your password. Use different passwords and change them.
- Fake On-Line Profile. Set up a fake profile for your junk or social media emails and periodically do searches and link to sites and articles that your alter-ego is interested in.
If you are a 34 year old Protestant female, your alter-ego may be a 63 year old male Jew. So search for hannukah, Israel, prostate gland, diapers, and Florida vacations.
- Disable Cookies.
Regularly disable those who are tracking you.
- Privacy Settings And Privacy Policies.
Phone/computer apps are known for violating privacy. Companies get around rules by lumping in their "partners" under the umbrella of those who have access to your information.
- Public Records.
Donations, petitions and membership records are public records. An enemy could use these lists to harass you or your supporters.
Companies may make fake petitions to identify your interests when you sign up. If you send these on-line petitions to a friend they may tag that email address as potentially having the same interests.
Companies can also monitor the stories you read and if you forward those stories to friends then you have identified that person as being interested in the same topic.
Harassment has become an effective weapon against individuals, corporations and nations.
» The Hated Voter-Donor.
In April 2014, one CEO's political contribution was used years later to have him removed when those who did not like his private views harassed and boycotted their customers who used the products of this company.
There would have been a public uproar if anyone else had done this restriction of trade bully tactics.
» #Opisrael - The Hated Nation. On 7 April 2014 a group of "hactivists" launched a cyber attack on Israel with the objective of crippling Israel economically.
"On April 7, 2014, we call upon our brothers and sisters to hack, deface, hijack, database leak, admin takeover, and DNS terminate the Israeli Cyberspace by any means necessary."
» The Hated Religion.
Since browers are one method by which these datamining agents work then one could potentially harass an individual based on the profile they have about you.
If you, through your personal computer, have been identified as a hated Christian then in a persecution one could potentially see businesses and search engines reject you or report on your current location.
On a website dedicated to the event, another hacker group calling itself 'AnonGhost' posted a video saying that the attack "will target every possible Israeli website in order to show solidarity with Palestine."
- Log Off.
Close your social media accounts before using the internet for other services. Many businesses now have the ability to capture who you are and use that information to target ads using your Facebook profile.
- Internet Financial Services Providers. Since the prophecy is about preventing buying and selling I thought this information was interesting.
Any interaction with them is a point at which they reserve the right to snoop.
Besides legitimate use for this information they reserve the right to use it
to deliver targeted marketing, promotional offers, provide "services",
and to compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties.
- Personal Information. Name, address, national ID number, birth date.
» Third Party. They will collect the personal information from any other site if you "associate" that account with Paypal. Who knows how they will define "associate" or how they will change the policy when it suits their interests.
- Contact Information. Phone number, email
- Financial Information. Bank account number, credit card numbers.
» Third Party. They may collect from credit bureaus and other financial entities and organizations that claim they can verify your identity.
- Transactions And Activities. What you buy and sell and who you buy from or sell to.
- Service Contact. Customer service, record conversations, response to surveys and interaction with eBay or their partners.
- Access Device Information (e.g. Computer, Mobile Phone). They collect data about the pages you access, computer IP address, device ID or unique identifier, device type, geo-location information, computer and connection information, mobile network information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, referral URL, ad data, and standard web log data and other information.
- Fraud Detection. They have assumed the right to look through your computer or access device to identify "malicious software or activity" to detect fraud. They do this by looking through your devices to see how you normally behave. So it is more than looking for a known list of malicious programs. So while they are "hunting for fraud" (wink wink), they will collect other information that is useful for other purposes.
They supposedly don't sell or rent your information for "marketing purposes", but I have seen banks ignore the law and their own policies by declaring these magot companies their "business partners".
Why would a bank want to know information about you from your social network account? Why install cookies to collect information? Why collect information about the pages you visit?
They own the information which proves what you "LIKE" and how much disposable cash you have when you buy and sell.
They connect to every vendor and they are international.
With these capabilities international financial organizations like PayPal can and will become an investigative tool in the seek and destroy mission of our persecutors.
Imagine if Paypal merged with Facebook and Google?
Computers And Data Networks
Computer systems are the brains that drive all the other technological devices.
With the advent of miniaturization, coupled with telecommunications a whole range of applications became possible.
Databases are files of related information residing on one or more computers. With a correctly organized database one can maintain all types of information that can be retrieved instantly.
If a unique personal Identification number is attached to all these bits of information, then systems can start sharing information about you more readily.
Several important database systems from a combination of government and private sector systems are being used to collect data on citizens.
In our times and the immediate future, these are some of the organizations responsible for collecting, organizing and implementing these systems:
Databases: Financial Institutions
They are the crucial link between the government and the credit verification systems.
They assist the government by reporting 'suspicious activity' as defined by the government.
One 1996 law, used to monitor criminal activity, requires banks to report 'suspicious activity'
by reporting any financial transactions that have a high probability in uncovering criminal activity, tax evasion or helpful in any regulatory or investigative proceedings.
Financial transactions in excess of $10,000 and in some cases $5,000 must be reported.
To further monitor these activities other methods have been proposed and some were scheduled to be implemented in 2001.
One major regulation proposed on December 7, 1998 called the ' Know your customer' law extensively invades privacy.
It requires banks to maintain a profile of all depositors, including average expected monthly deposits and average expected expenses.
If a depositor exceeds the average (possibly by a reasonable percentage) then that person must be reported.
This includes any increase in income or expenses.
Here is what the original proposed laws requires banks to do specifically:
- Identify their customers. This indicates how likely you are to engage in certain levels of financial transactions.
- Determine the source of funds for each customer.
- Determine the 'normal' and 'expected' transactions of each customer.
- Monitor each account activity and measure it against historical patterns and report any suspicious activity that does not conform to historical patterns.
The law as first described to me requires that bank customers fill out a form that declares all of this information.
Since there would have been a huge revolt by the public (before September 11, 2001), I submit that the banks can actually
develop a profile without your knowledge, based on the historical patterns of your transactions.
Most people have direct deposit to their banks, these can readily be identified as income. Any other regular monthly deposits
should be traceable to investments or trusts. Large, unexplainable regular deposits that are not from a financial institution will probably be investigated.
Similarly, expenses are predictable. And depending on your zip code and the agencies to whom money is transferred they can
correctly guess that your expenses might be for rent, mortgage, taxes, utilities, food, transportation, education, entertainment and charity.
Cash withdrawals might be identified as going to one of these areas and should be compensated for by an equivalent drop in one of the other expenses.
MSB Rule. The 1999 Money Services Business (MSB) Rule appears to be an extension of the law to monitor and report suspicious activity in support of the 'know your customer' rules.
This law defines the institutions that are governed by the MSB and requires each institution to designate personnel who will be available to investigators.
What is interesting, is that the 1999 MSB Registration Rule banking laws that just went into effect seems to set up the administrative structure
to report to the government in anticipation of starting this level of spying.
Although the 'Know your Customer' regulations have not been openly adopted as of September 2001,
they would only formalize what is already taking place in banks all across the United States, possibly under another name.
|Source ||Rich ||Middle ||Poor |
|Job 1 ||500,000 ||8,900 ||200 |
|Job 2 ||0 ||0 ||350 |
|Job 3 ||0 ||0 ||700 |
|Interest ||10,000 ||80 ||1 |
|Dividends ||20,000||20 ||0 |
|Savings ||0||0 ||0 |
|Income outside this structure is suspicious|
|Total ||530,000 ||9,000 ||1,251 |
|Mortgage /Rent ||35,000 ||1,500 ||650 |
|Food ||5,000 ||1,000 ||300 |
|Electricity ||2,000||90 ||30 |
|Phone ||1,000 ||120 ||50 |
|Gas ||200 ||70 ||30 |
|Water ||400 ||100 ||0 |
|Car ||2,500 ||1,000 ||0 |
|Transportation ||400 ||200 ||100 |
|Insurance ||300 ||200 ||0 |
|Cable ||200 ||80 ||0 |
|Education ||500 ||0 ||0 |
|Clothes ||5,000 ||500 ||20 |
|Entertainment ||3,000 ||400 ||0 |
|Donations ||1,000 ||500 ||50 |
|Cash ||5,000 ||100 ||10 |
|Other ||1,000 ||140 ||0 |
|Total ||59,500 ||6,000 ||1,240 |
|Savings ||470,500 ||3,000 ||11 |
|Think about how easy it is to develop your profile without your knowledge|
Finally, because banks must know which institutions receive money from you, they can identify
the church to which you belong. By looking at the frequency, amount or percentage of income that you give to a particular church they can accurately predict if you are a member or a one-time contributor.
The insidious nature of this capability is that, unless you pay by cash, you cannot protect yourself by choosing not to report your charitable contributions on your annual Income Tax report, or by not having your name on the church books.
They are identifying these donations at the source - your bank transactions and the charitable organizations who receive them.
Generally, a "love offering" is any cash donation taken on the spur of the moment.
In July 2008, it was reported that churches can no longer give cash payments or "love offerings" to ministers. While this protects churches from fraud, it does close a cash loophole.
Currently, people will not give cash because of the tax write-off benefits and less donations are in the form of cash which goes undocumented.
Now, according to the new rules, ministers cannot receive cash and so potential crooks cannot loot the church by skimming all the undocumented cash offerings.
Sooner or later, they might require that cash donations over a certain amount must be recorded with information about the contributor.
- Credit Bureaus and Verification Services
These have the ability to deny access to credit and to enforce an economic boycott. They collect the following types of information:
» Comsumer Services.
Currently, the three main consumer agencies are:
- Identification and employment information - name, birth date, Social Security number, employer, and spouse's name, employment history, home ownership, income, and previous address
- Payment history
- Public record information -bankruptcies, foreclosures, or tax liens
- Credit cards and available credit.
» Corporate And International Credit Rating Agencies.
A credit rating agency for government and commercial entities and their products.
The top three are based in the USA and account for 95% of the total market in 2010.
- Equifax (Retail Credit Company 1899) Atlanta, Georgia. Over 400 million people.
- Experian (CCN Systems 1980 and TRW Information Services) Dublin, Ireland. Over 215 million people, 450 million vehicles.
- TransUnion (1968, Chicago, Illinois).
These have the power to affect countries and their recent history shows that they play favorites, punish those who do not pay for a rating and their ratings are flawed and useless.
They gave AAA ratings to the companies that caused the international crisis in 2008.
- Moody's Investor Services (40%).
- Standard and Poors (40%).
- Fitch Ratings (15%).
Even with their foresight and expertise they could not tell the difference between a toilet and the giant sucking hole that is a Ponzi scheme.
It is all hype, smoke and mirrors by "executives" whose only skill is talking about playing golf.
- Payment Technology: Instant Credit Authorization, Identification and Verification Services
These systems affect you at the point of sale.
With the ability to deny credit, they will be able to enforce an economic boycott. These are mainly employed through major credit card companies.
Visa's subsidiary Inovant, with offices on 3 continents, processes more than 35 billion financial exchange transactions annually.
Electronic Clearing houses such as NCIS processes credit cards, debit cards, and checks. NCIS has a growing list of 12 million problem check writers and is a source of instant verification data.
Financial transactions are instantaneous and require that we are all processed through the banking system.
A cashless society means that our money can be intercepted instantaneously.
- Direct Deposit. Income is paid through direct deposit. The problem is that more people have direct access to our financial information and it is easier to initiate a financial boycott.
- Electronic Payments. Most purchases are now being made through electronic accounts.
- Predator. Predatory financial businesses are now flourishing because banks are no longer providing third party services.
In 2010, my personal experience is that banks will no longer honor a check that is signed over to their clients if the recepient of the check does not have an account with them.
In that same year, a bank would not change a $50 bill into smaller bills because I did not have an account with them.
I was left in this predicament because the pizza business next door would not take the $50 to pay for a $24 purchase. They would not give change over $20.
- Linked Accounts. Banks are sharing identification information with competitors.
In 2010, a bank removed money from an account in which the delinquent credit card owner was merely a secondary name on the account simply for emergencies.
If you have relatives with financial or legal problems it is best to take their names off your account and find another way to handle your affairs in times of personal crisis.
- Printed Cash. It now changes so often that you might trigger a federal investigation if you use cash that has been stored for a few years.
These companies capture personal information to sell to advertising agencies and financial institutions.
- Dun & Bradstreet (1841) New York. Currently a coprorate credit bureau with records on over 190 million companies.
- Facebook. This social network has been capturing personal information and currently has over a billion active users. A partnership or acquisition by Google would make them a formidable threat.
They collect information on religious affiliation in your profile.
» Tracking Offline Behavior.
On 10 April 2013 the news reported that Facebook was officially launching a service to track our offline purchasing history and habits.
Facebook partnered with Datalogix, Acxiom and Epsilon to match store purchases in loyalty programs with Facebook profiles using email address and phone numbers.
Datalogix can track if their ads lead to sales. It tracks whether people see ads on the social networking site, end up buying those products in stores.
Information comes from grocery stores and drug stores (CVS) who use loyalty discount programs to compile data.
The matching is done by email address and Facebook profile data.
- Twitter. I signed up for the service and before I edited my profile I saw a list of people to follow, then the list started changing to include my church organizations. How did they know what religion I belonged to when I had not edited my profile?
Are they swapping information with Facebook? I had just signed on with Facebook the day before and listed only my religious affiliation.
- Google. This company acquired over 10 companies between 2001 and 2011 and is collecting a vast amount of data and creating businesses to position itself to become the master of all consumer data.
The scariest of all companies is now Google. If we are the generation to live in the time of the financial beast that will use its power to cut us off from any financial transactions or track our movements and activities, then there is a Google App that will be used by it.
- Google Search Engine. Captures individual interests through search patterns.
- Google Maps And Google Earth. Has detailed information with satellite pictures on almost every place on earth. Google maps has been caught storing Ids and passwords of unsecured personal networks.
- Google Goggles. Face recognition services.
- Communications (Phone and E-mail and Blogs). It is signing up people into GMail through YouTube and blogs, acquiring personal information in the process.
- Google Voice. Google now gives phone service and will give you "one number for all your phones". It is like paypal giving you the ability to put all your financial information on their services (bank accounts, credit and debit cards ...). Beware of thise neat "All in one spot" services.
- Doodle 4 Google. Through this school program contest, it has been caught capturing enough information to reconstruct social security numbers for children.
- AdSense. Through free searches and pay-per-click lure, Google has been placing itself on every little website like a Trojan horse.
- Google Apps and Google Docs. Google has a lot of other services which could potentially allow it to have access to your information or become a Trojan horse on your mobile device.
- Google Gmail. You can be certain that google will not take your email and print it anywhere but your email contents are available for a whole bunch of people.
If you are breaking the law or offending public policy, the contents of your email may end up in court and in the public record.
Google only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of Google in the following limited circumstances:
So under their policy and the technology here is what is possible.
- Consent. We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- Legal Access. We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Google, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- Computer Snooping. They are correct when they say that nobody (meaning no human) reads your email.
However a computer always reads your email and extracts the information it needs. Right now it is used to target and personalize advertising and deliver it to anyone who fits into their exceptions to your privacy.
Know that since the email is available a human who is interested can read it.
Even if you delete your email, it can be saved for interested parties if the computer detects high value information.
» Public Access. As your mail passes from one server to another any organization not related to Google can do similar searches.
- Your Permission. Although they say they will not do certain things "without your permission" the fact is that they have collected and are collecting the data without your permission.
They have given themselves the right to COLLECT the information. Now they are assuring you that they will not USE it in ways that will not be good for you.
With or without their consent, they will use it under one of their exception rules. They can change their policy and use it. They can bury the consent in your complicated settings, defaulted to approve.
Data Mining Sources.
- Advertisers. Your consent is meaningless. Their policy allows them to share with anyone they claim is a "subsidiary" or "affiliate" or anyone with a legitimate or legal interest.
They can actually profit by signing agreements with people who want to fall under the umbrella of "trusted exceptions".
- Military Spying. They can search for words used by groups labeled "terrorist" or "hate" or "threatening".
- Legal. Any legal reasons can be used to access your information. This includes court orders, government requests and breaking their own policies or in other legal consent to use or update or download their software. They can use this initial consent to bury terms or bundle it with consent for other companies you hate.
- Out-Box (Outgoing Mail). Your mail is being read and data-mined for your preferences and sold to their commercial or military clients.
- In-Box (Incoming Mail). They can even search the email you receive. So technically they can gather information about your friends who have not subscribed to google and store it under the preferred identifier - your friend's email address.
So when that person uses Facebook or other social media with their e-mail address, suddenly they will be targeted for ads that have nothing to do with their Facebook activity. This potentially private information can now be treated as one of your "Likes" and their "Likes".
- Contact Lists. Gmail also tries to guess information by looking at your contacts and seeing what other groups they belong to. This gives information about what your preferences are.
If it finds your other social network account it tries to get that information to add to theirs.
- Cookie Monsters.
These are a group of companies who persistently install spyware in the form of cookies and super cookies.
Cookies are automatically installed unless you change your browser settings and you are automatically "opted-in" to allow these companies to invade your computer unless you take steps to "opt-out".
The bad news is that you are not safe if you disable cookies or "opt-out" of these programs.
When you "clear cookies" from your browsers some are not deleted.
Even when I "clear history" in Explorer many links still exist and I have to manually delete them.
Opting out does not mean that they do not keep the information they have already stored or that they will stop collecting information. So opting-out is really a useless panacea, they are still spying.
These "opt-out" settings remain until you delete cookies or use another browser. Then you are automatically opted in and all the preferences are put back. This means that the odds are in their favor.
- Adobe Flash. It exists on 98% of computers
- Yahoo. It is one of the few companies that refuses to opt-out.
In a recent attempt to disable over 200 companies, four would not leave. These are Yahoo (Genome), Microsoft Advertising, Catalina Buyer's Vision and Tremor Video, Inc.
The internet is like a fuzzy database hub that is a giant data wharehouse, global marketplace and virtual assembly.
It was started by the USA defence department in 1969 and became available for public use in 1998.
- Internet Telephony. The computer speaker and camera can be used to make telephone calls.
- Electronic Mail. This data service originated with the internet.
- Global Information Warehouse. Every commercial, government and private person can have a presence on the medium.
- Social Networking. People use it to exchange personal information.
- Data Searches. It can be used to search for information.
- Net Neutrality. In December 2010, congress passed laws designed to make Internet providers treat all websites equally.
However, the law gives the government the right to shut down a website without notifying the owners and to divert traffic from their site.
Even though we technically have freedom of expression in America, the law essentially gives us the legal tools to do what the Europeans and Muslim countries also want.
They want to prevent their people from seeing information that they deem offensive or capable of causing social division and religious websites are at the top of that list.
- Internet Root Computers.
In 2005, the United States decided to indefinitely retain oversight of the thirteen main computers or "root" servers that control Internet traffic instead of turning over control into private hands.
This enhances their ability to spy on Internet traffic and email. By installing packet sniffers and other technology at the thirteen computers they can monitor and intercept all Internet traffic.
The goals of the Patriot Act and any subsequent plans to control internet traffic are best served by maintaing control over these critical computers.
Any assurances that they will only monitor certain e-mail or certain phone calls or certain credit card purchases is a lie.
Simply because of the logical reason that they do not know who to monitor until they cast a wide net and spy on everyone.
So the government controls root computers, key telephone switches at the central office of all phone service providers and lists of all credit card purchases and personal banking transactions.
In their wide net they look for key words or phrases (written or spoken), key purchases and payments.
Failing to find any evidence, if they are suspicious of a person or organization then they will monitor all their contacts.
» Internet Kill Switch. On 21 June 2010 the news reported that congress is considering legislation to allow an internet kill switch so that the government can shut down the internet in case of a cyber attack.
Individual countries already have the laws and the means to shut off the internet to their people.
One senator cited the protection of vulnerable electrical and military assets as the reason.
In my opinion, electrical facilities have no business being on the internet.
The military and these places need to use private networks.
A kill switch would most likely affect financial transactions and the information of revolutionary movements.
In a future, scary world where religious ideology is considered to be as hazardous as nuclear material, the future religious rulers could use this to cut off access to information at the height of an evangelistic movement.
In such a hostile environment there would most likely be a ban on despised websites.
Christians would have to use a distributed network to funnel information.
They could set up temporary download sites in many places.
The vast amount of information stored and shared have become a treasure box of information for marketing and government interests.
Your searches, sites visited, visitors, mailing lists and e-mail are stored.
They give information about interests and connections and are used by others to gather personal profiles and to install spyware, malicious software.
If you believe in the future persecution, guard certain information carefully and beware of "free" services which collect this data.
- Personality Profile. They can be stored by dating sites, social networks and personality assessment applications.
- Photographs. They identify your features and may have geotagging information that identifies your location.
- Personal Information. Full name, birthday, address, school and financial information.
Your name alone could be used to steal your identity.
Your name and birthday practically uniquely identifies you. It is very unlikely that there was another human being born on the planet who has your name and birth date.
So people who think that they are safe on social networks who do not require social security number or address by require "only" your name and birth date are stupid.
One voting method on the reality talent shows has phone number or requires email and birthdate.
- Schedule. Robbers use this to know when to visit your house.
Databases: Government Agencies
- Big Brother is Watching. Around the world governments are monitoring and collecting private electronic information from their citizens.
These databases will allow them to assess habits so they can monitor who visits certain websites.
The European Union already wants to ban its citizens from visiting "hate sites" and make such sites illegal.
These are not the traditional racist and violent organizations. These include religious sites that are critical of the state religion and any new definition of public decency on the theory that any expression of "hate" promotes violence and should be a crime.
In Canada, you can be arrested for simply preaching in church that homosexuality is wrong.
Religion. Such information can be used to determine your religious affiliation.
They can store e-mail mailing lists coming out of religious organizations and individuals writing to these places.
They can monitor who contributes, who makes these sites a "favorite" and who expresses affiliation and who visits regularly.
Because these systems are software, if one government has it then all governments can have it in a day.
» United States: Total Information Awareness. The new office of Homeland Security is creating a database that integrates all the information from law enforcement,
financial systems and private databases to track every citizen.
When I wrote this web page over three years ago, this database and this new government agency did not exist.
The potential prophetic role of this system confirms and centralizes all the prophetic warnings.
» British Database Wharehouse. On 16 October 2008, News sources reported that the British are building a giant 12 billion dollar database for the GCHQ (the eavesdropping center). It will store all telephone records, e-mail and every Internet visit (browsing habits).
This is equivalent to opening and copying your private mail and photographing and bugging your home to see who visits.
- Border Crossings. This is a volunteer system normally used by frequent flyers with countries that participate in the program.
People volunteer to have their hands and fingerprints scanned and encoded on a smart card.
At the border, a hand reader is used to scan the hand, it is used with the smart card to access a database that positively identifies the traveler.
One only has to trade international exchange of their personal information for the convenience of faster immigration processing.
New passports will probably migrate to this system of identification.
» International Watch Lists.
Interpol and national databases are getting into the business of global biometrics and personal information.
Europe and the United States have now agreed to trade personal information about airline passengers, even such information as sexual orientation. Now what does that have to do with terrorism? And do you think this will stop with airline security?
Blackmail, tracking and trailing for persecution are the final outcomes.
» British Travel Database ("E-Borders"). On 20 March 2009, the news reported a database of personal and financial information for travellers outside the country. It will be ready by 2014.
It stores credit card information, indicating that in the future one might not be able to travel without having electronic financial accounts..
- Law Enforcement. (National Fingerprint) - Identification verification
FBI's Integrated Automated Fingerprint Identification System (IAFIS and AFIS)
- Social Security, Tax collection Services, United States Internal revenue Service (IRS). Current addresses, jobs and religious affiliation. If you report large donations, you must name the organization receiving the gift. In this way they are also able to track religious affiliation.
One important development in this area is the requirement for all citizens to receive this national identification from birth. Coupled with the practice of foot printing and hand printing babies,
they could combine to be a powerful identification tool in this generation. Already, adults are required to submit finger prints to obtain a driver's license or for a job application and these biometric identifiers enter these systems through that route.
- Government Surveillance Agencies and Technologies.
Many of these systems exist to monitor satellite, internet and voice traffic in order to protect national security. Some might even have been renamed because of public scrutiny but these systems exists through tapping into the telecommunications networks.
Many countries use information gathered from these systems or their own versions. Nations such as Russia, China, Germany, Israel, European Union, France, India and Pakistan have similar capabilities.
As the market for information grows because of security needs or advertising needs for targeted marketing, the solutions will increase. However, they will generally fall into these types of applications.
The need for these activities almost guarantees that the government will partner with private industry to compromise certain software by creating back doors for law enforcement.
As a former programmer I know that even if a company's policy is to protect against such intrusions, the volume of code and the attitude of programmers and managers towards rules and the software life cycle means that it takes one rogue programmer or government plant to compromise the software.
- Databases. All techniques will filter and select information for these super databases.
TALON, Guardian, ADVISE and TIA are some of the active or defunct databases that have sprouted since 2001.
- Data Mining.
These intrusive programs that secretly search through private information and analyze habits can be employed by e-mail attachments as Trojan horses.
The operating system, security and anti-virus software, search engine, internet browser, free downloads, upgrades, games, e-mail agents are all potential Trojan horses spying for the government.
They will capture those who are wise enough to avoid social networking sites which are a market place for electronic information surveillance.
» Internet Traps. e-mail, internet phones, instant messages, computer cameras and microphones, chat rooms and social networking sites are all targets for information.
Every country seems to be developing these technologies and we can be certain that even more private companies are doing the same.
- Tempest. A system designed to capture computer signals (such as key strokes or monitor images) from stand-alone computers.
The information is captured through the walls from the radiation emitted by the computer through radio waves or any cables attached to the computer.
- Calea. The Communications Assistance for Law Enforcement Act, designed to conduct wire tapping by having the
telecommunications company install special equipment to intercept the traffic.
- Echelon. An automated global interception and relay system that can intercept and process many types of transmissions worldwide, especially private communications.
It is operated by at least 5 governments - United States, Canada, Great Britain, Australia, and New Zealand,
but it uses satellites and a network of ground-based antennae located in many other countries.
The system has also tapped into underwater transatlantic cables. There are even suitcase sized equipment and credit card sized antennae that can be used to tap into a system and relay the information from anywhere.
Echelon uses a network of computers, databases and artificial intelligence software named Dictionary to process transmissions by searching for addresses, key words and phrases.
Criminals have gotten wise to some of these tactics and have learned to use special code words in place of the actual words.
In 2007 I met a man who accidentally saw the Echelon system in the 1960's! Since it is now public knowledge he felt that he could mention the fact.
With such primitive computers one wonders what advanced capabilities the system now has.
In college I learned that the government has a location in Maryland where they do keyword searches of words in phone conversations.
- Oasis and Fluent - Used to enhance Echelon, it creates transcripts from television and audio broadcasts.
Fluent allows English language searches of foreign language text and Oasis can also detect possible characteristics of the speaker, such as gender.
- Carnivore and Enhanced Carnivore or DCS 1000. A system similar to Echelon, it intercepts e-mail and other internet traffic.
Since the events of September 11, 2001, this once illegal operation has been officially blessed for use against terrorism.
- Magic Lantern. It captures information for decoding encrypted messages.
- Stellar Wind.
As reported by Wired Magazine in March 2012, the phone calls and emails of US citizens are being intercepted at a secret NSA facility in Bluffdale, Utah nestled in a hive of polygamists.
This warrantless spy program is not supposed to exist and was supposedly killed by congress in 2003, but it does exist and is scheduled to open in September 2013.
The center will decrypt messages and financial data, store complete contents of private emails, cell phone calls, and Google searches, as well as all sorts of personal data trails, parking receipts, travel itineraries, bookstore purchases, and other digital "pocket litter."
I personally think that they can get all internet-based phone calls and land line calls.
The article is so extensive with detailed maps of the facility that I wonder about the fact that this information can be publicly aired without a charge of domestic spying and assisting the enemy.
So, there is nothing new here.
They are releasing what they want or acknowledging the obvious - or pretending to be outraged about its release.
They have much more information than this and the capability to do much more.
What is interesting to me is that they chose to set up shop in this religious community and I would not be surprised if they had mirror sites.
This NSA program is a data mining operation that snoops on all electronic communication.
PRISM was approved by the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) court as early as 2007.
It has a relationship with many companies which provide the information.
Microsoft (9/11/07), Yahoo (3/12/08), Google (1/14/09), Facebook (6/3/09), PalTalk (12/7/09), YouTube (9/24/10), Skype (2/6/11), AOL (3/31/11), and Apple (10/2012).
The telephone companies also provide records with details given when requested (Verizon, AT&T).
This detail can only include records stored such as e-mail, text, videos, photographs and voice mail.
Unless these companies store live voice or intercept certain phones, the only ones that can provide live voice is the internet voice companies using the Voice Over IP (VOIP) protocol.
Since it goes over the internet it can be more easily intercepted like any data.
So Skype, cable company phones and services like MagicJack are just open mikes waiting to be recorded or eavesdropped upon.
One gets the idea that it is all the same chameleon national spy program changing its name when it is discovered.
- XKeyscore. This NSA analytical tool provides all the data mining access and capabilities without a warrant.
It uses email address, or IP address, phone numbers as keys to access metadata, email contents, searches, internet activity, chats and private messages.
Meta data is all identifying information (people, location, time, subject) about a communication without the actual contents of the communication.
- Multistate Anti-Terrorism Information Exchange (MATRIX). was designed to analyze government and commercial databases to identify terrorists.
- Computer and Internet Protocol Address Verifier (CIPAV). It captures location information and monitors the IP address of all outbound communications.
- Quellen-TKU. In October 2011, a hacker group announced that Bavaria, Germany has developed a Trojan that will spy on their citizens over the internet.
It listens to internet phone calls, activates web cameras, logs key strokes and sends the data to the government.
- Biometric. Everyone will find excuses or irresistable reasons to gather photographs, fingerprints and DNA.
- Electronic Detectors. Physical observance with electronic detectors.
» Face Recognition and Pattern Recognition Technology. Already widespread in England and in Tampa Florida, security cameras constantly photograph everyone on the streets
The image is then compared to a known list of wanted suspects.
A similar process can be done with traffic control cameras, currently installed in many cities to control red light running.
These cameras can be hooked up to a system that can process license plate numbers.
» Combat Zones That See (CTS). This is a project to link all surveillance cameras to one database.
» MALINTENT. It evaluates facial expression of seven primary emotions, heart beat, elevated blood pressure, non verbal cues
In the future it may detect pheromones.
- Psychological Operations (PSYOPS). They will scare you into giving information, make laws or policies to take your information, or create information to discredit you.
» Counter Intelligence Program (COINTELPRO).
Operating since 1956, it is designed to win defections, cooperation by surveilling, infiltrating, discrediting, misdirecting and disrupting organizations (Wiki).
Tactics include psychological warfare, planting false reports in the media, forged letters, harassment, encouraging people to commit suicide, wrongful imprisonment, violence and assassination.
» Public Relations.
From time to time as these activities are exposed and challenged in court, we are informed that the program will be shut down. Ha Ha! Don't be a fool.
They will rename it, merge it into a better program, split up, privatized or simply lie, but they will not abandon it.
Other Private Databases
There are many databases and systems in the private sector that capture information about you that can be used in tracking your habits or movements:
- Transportation. Commuter trains are now migrating to the use of permanent electronic access cards that
can use credit cards or cash to add more fare. To issue these cards, your personal information is collected, as you enter the system your movements can be traced.
- Grocery Stores. These stores have also issued consumer cards that track what you buy. It is now the only way that consumers can take advantage of sales.
No card, no sale price on items. Consequently, everybody signs up. Your personal information is also supplied when you apply for these cards.
» Mobile Coupons. Some businesses are offering virtual coupons to internet ready cellular phones. You have to sign up for the program and give personal information.
- Memex. This company has a database that stores the entire life profile of any individual.
The system can connect to many other databases to construct a real time picture of you and your activities.
- Cable Companies. The USA deregulated the communications industry in 1998, by January 2010 a tiny cable company named Comcast has made an offer to by NBC.
Deregulation allowed all media companies such as cable, television and telephone to compete in each other's territory.
The intersection of these services has created a privacy monstrosity.
Cable companies offer telephone, Internet, internet searches, television, e-mail, answering services, video storage and on-line shopping. They also have a box in your house that could have all sorts of unknown intrusive applications.
Since they keep the history of your activities, they are at a unique position in offering customized business services and using the same capacity to accurately profile your religious identity.
They could probably become a de facto financial service provider by allowing media driven transactions to be billed to the phone number.
Cable companies have also been known to set traps for customers by deliberately targeting your box for programming aimed specifically for you or your group.
Just before the persecution begins, it is not unlikely to see these companies suddenly offer to broadcast a denomination's private satellite-driven programming which is typically subscribed to exclusively by church members.
The church will of course jump at the chance to get their programming piped into every home, not simply every home of its members.
This is of course a Trojan horse which is offered just for the purpose of identifying church members by identifying the most loyal users.
- Fingerprint Storage.
Employers and now other businesses are using fingerprint identification instead of membership Identification cards.
Customers raised an outcry when 24-Hour Fitness began using fingerprints to identify customers.
The company responded by saying that, "they do not store fingerprints, only a number".
Duh!! All DNA and fingerprints are stored as a number in a database.
The fact that your fingerprint uniquely verifies your identity means that that harmless number is somehhow unique to your fingerprint pattern.
So while a business can legitimately claim that they do not store your fingerprint, they may only mean that the graphic image or picture of your fingerprint is not stored.
This is misleading. Those images are practically worthless. It is the numeric representation that is important.
Get used to it. Banks and any company that requires ID verification will start using these technologies.
- Tax Preparation Companies.
These companies have access to a lot of private financial data such as name, address, phone, signature, age, social security number of all family members, employer, bank account number, expenses, property owned, income, family, donations and charities.
The IRS has this information, but at this service gets more popular private organizations have access to information that is very marketable.
I do my own taxes.
- Data Brokers.
Companies are ignoring your privacy settings and linking your personal profiles, salary, address, your list of friends, mail list, address book, your internet search history and your preferences.
In October 2010, it was reported that applications on Facebook were sending this information to marketing companies and data brokers through popular games, quizzes and surveys.
- Google Goggles (Big Brother Is Watching!)
Imagine taking a picture of anyone and sending it to an "App" that returns the name, address, phone number and other personal information!
How is this possible?
Google plans to build a face recognition database that includes all of this identifying information attached to this Big Brother Spy application.
Addressing privacy concerns, Google says that people will have to "Opt in" to have this information stored.
Yeah! Right! We know how well that works.
Even if Google only keeps this information for customors who want the world to know who they are, the fact is that if such an application exists, anyone can build a private database and add your picture to their information about you, using Google Goggles to identify you.
Using pictures from a phone, the application can already recognize barcodes, QR codes, printed text and landmarks. Faces are simply the newest image database that is linked to it.
Already, the Google suite of technologies are turning out to be a potential nightmare for the future persecuted.
The Beast: A Global Financial Information System.
Goldman Sachs owns a computer that is located in the same data center as the New York Stock Exchange computers.
It is linked to all global stock exchanges and has access to all stock activity.
|Information ||Agency ||ID ||Type |
|Employer ||Employer ||
|Name, Address ||- |
|Direct Deposit ||- |
|Credit || |
|Identification Number ||Government |
|Family List ||
|Searches ||Google |
|Links, Visits ||- |
|School, Classmates||Facebook ||- |
|Job History ||? |
|Likes, Interests ||? |
|Friend List |
|Friend List ||Communications |
|e-mail List ||- |
|Internet Logon ||- |
|Text Messages ||- |
|Voice Mail ||- |
|Phone || |
|Phone Number ||Grocery Store |
|Name, Address ||-
|Financial ||- |
|Photograph ||? |
|Purchases ||Stores ||? |
|Books ||Library||? |
|Driver's Liscense ||Government ||
|Photograph ||- |
|Vehicle || |
|Traffic Cameras || |
|Property records ||- |
Government Identification number links information to all these agencies.
Facebook uses your email address
GPS. Real time location systems
Type Of Persecution.
Financial. No buying or selling. No income
Locate. Identify. Tracking and trailing
Spy Data. Locates you and others like you
It is nicknamed "the beast" by the author from "Wall Street Insiders".
This same article goes on to say that national sovereignty is being surrendered to the IMF and the World Bank who are being controlled by the EU and certain rich groups.
In the seventies and eighties Evangelicals talked about a computer owned by the EU named "The Beast".
At that time we did not have the data linkages necessary to conduct a financial persecution in near real time. Now we do.
These computers are not the fulfillment of the beast, but a global financial computer system like this will be used to enforce the laws of the beast of prophecy.
The financial linking of these computers also guarantees that the global economy will crash in one day as Revelation 18 prophecies.
We have already had several dress rehearsals.
Data brokers simply need to merge data from this computer, banks, credit verification services, voice and communications, social networks like facebook or systems with personal information about friends and tastes and Google searches.
Governments simply need to tie employment and tax information in to have access to all pertinent data.
» Pertinent Identification Information Rarely Changes.
Static information is revelant because the important information rarely changes.
Your job, address, phone number, email address, financial accounts, credit card numbers, driver's liscence, vehicle registration, social security or government ID number rarely change.
All this information can be used to stop your financial activity immediately. The only other useful information will be to know where you are right now.
If they cannot wait until you go home or go to work then they can locate you in real time by your GPS phone or car.
» Pertinent Personal Information Rarely Changes.
Your religious affiliation, friends, e-mail, photograph and preferences can be obtained through social networking.
Finally, all the systems exist which will make all financial prophecies come through speedily.
As a former database administrator I can see how to tie information together quickly from all these systems, even if some information is static or is updated irregularly.
The fact is that the only reason one would want real time data is to catch people on the run and static information about mobile phones will provide that information.
Even one year old information will give sufficient information to stalk you electronically because bank and payroll activity will give pertinent information quarterly or weekly.
The agencies required to conduct a persecution or terrorist hunt are the government, all financial institutions and the communications companies.
All other businesses and organization will use this information to report to these agencies.
- Financial Persecution. It takes a combination of the government and financial instutions pressuring the work place and businesses to conduct these activities.
Location Persecution. GPS and financial transactions are the two current methods to get real time location information.
Real time transactions include shopping, electronic toll payments and internet activity.
It takes a combination of the government, telephone companies and financial institutions to conduct a real time location persecution.
- Identification Persecution.
Although your government issued ID number can be used as an identification, your phone number (especially mobile phone) and your e-mail address can be easily used to identify you and link you across databases because these are generally unique to individuals.
Facebook apps show where you are on a map.
- Religious Persecution. The government can conduct this on their own or on behalf of the church.
Spying: Science of Identification and Surveillance Technologies
Recent trends and innovations which allow bugging, telephone monitoring, visual surveillance during night or day over large distances
and the emergence of new forms of local, national and international communications interception networks,
and the creation of human recognition and tracking devices are already available and in operation.
|The Technology Noose is Tightening|
|Law Enforcement ||Purchases|
|Military ||(Government) ||License |
|(Economic Systems) |
|Private Security ||Employment|
Systems that infringe on your rights have already been secretly and covertly deployed.
This section covers only the surveillance, identification and networking systems.
There are other good articles which examine the militarization of the police technologies and advances in the technologies of political control.
Several scientific discoveries or convergence of applications can be used to allow the technology related prophecies to be fulfilled
These technologies may include active or passive devices. The active devices will work with your cooperation. If you are always required to show identification or if you are using a device that is constantly communicating your location to a satellite or ground-based antennae, then your movements can be monitored.
But there are passive devices and other strategies that can be used without your knowledge.
- Changing The Laws. It forces the private sector to cooperate in the process of tracking and reporting.
Laws are also being made to protect businesses from prosecution or civilian law suits if they assist the government in the data persecution.
» Internet Searches and Website Visitors. February 2010 news report stated that the FBI is requiring Internet Service Providers (ISPs) to keep a log of users. Cable companies are becoming default ISPs.
Companies like Google keep a history of searches, now ISPs will be logging website visitors who access a site directly without searching for it.
The regulation may also be intended to gain access to draft e-mails, private directories and history of website maintenance and your private mailing lists and website passwords which are stored by the ISP.
- Economic Surveillance. Monitoring and denying economic activity.
- Limiting Cash Transactions or requiring Identification for any significant transactions.
- Store Cards (Loyalty Cards). These are generally used in grocery stores and pharmacies to monitor what you buy and when, they are insidious in that you cannot get sales discounts if you do not use them. So people subscribe to them. Similarly, in the end they could be required for cash purchases, thus again requiring one to show some form of ID to complete a sales transaction. They can be used to limit your cash transactions to a certain amount per month or to deny you services.
Their primary advantage is that they can collect personal information from non-credit purchasers.
- Wharehouse Club Memberships (Loyalty Clubs).
Any system that discourages lack of anonimity will be dangerous.
Sam's Club, Costco and BJ's are the three major stores in the USA which offer deep discounts on groceries, electronics, gas and all types of consumer products to members.
This concentration of information in a few places makes it more possible to impose the economic boycott.
» Picture ID.
These places are beginning to take picture IDs, joining a possible growing trend in gathering personal information for the burgeoning market in supplying security databases.
- Denial of service in electronic transactions.
- Tracking electronic transactions in real time.
- Automatic Payments. Any system that automatically deducts payments or stores your financial information compromises your security for convenience.
In crisis a government will have immediate access to all your financial information, but these systems give any business access to some of your information and a business could launch a denial-of-service attack to cripple you at a crucial time and then blame it on "computer error".
|Cellular or Mobile Services|
Theoretically, you could eavesdrop on any secret government phone call.
Every cellular call is potentially ubiquitous (available everywhere).
It is the network that determines whether or not your device will receive and decode a particular call.
So an enterprising person can capture and monitor all telephone conversations from any location if they build the proper device.
With the cooperation of the telephone companies all land line calls could also be broadcast. One could also tap into fiber cables near central offices or international nodes or intercept microwave signals.
Communications Surveillance. Monitoring your voice or data communications can be done in real time or through a search of stored messages and emails.
Rabbit Ears On Steroids.
These are all immediately possible because of digital technology, wireless networks, wired networks, miniature devices, client-server programming, GPS and the internet.
How much has been or will be implemented one can only guess.
But they are definately possible with cable, satellite or any paid television service. So what is possible with those who have free television through the convertor box and the rabbit ears or free DTV?
Big brother could be betting on the odds that any future leaders of a hated group would have the latest or some basic technology and that technology migration would fix their problems in ten years as analog televisions die.
What could be possible is that the DTV or convertor boxes could passively transmit information from your house like RFID. At a minimum this could broadcast a unique serial identification and viewing habits.
Since it has storage capability any store and forward application could be possible, especially if it has access to a camera and microphone.
Some could have active applications that download changes to the box, making them current with the spy technology that they want to implement.
- Cloud Computing.
The privacy gremlins have found another way to force you to give them your private information.
Computers are being designed to be basically "dumb terminals" of the 1960s-70s.
The "cloud" manages all the identity information and you do not have to worry again about lost devices or people who use the computer after you because everything is erased from the computer and stored in the network cloud.
I see little cherubs with fat cheeks and tiny little harps sitting on the cloud.
Hey Big Brother, Do I have some swampland and sewage to sell you.
- Internet Root Servers. Owning or controlling all thirteen root computers allows the government to have access to all internet activity.
- Wire Tapping and Intercepting Conversations. The ability to intercept voice or data transmissions was always possible from the telephone central office or using devices that were physically clamped on to the phone line.
- Intercepting e-mail from miles away.
- Intercepting phone calls and messages from miles away.
- Planting tiny listening devices in a phone or room. Some spies event attach antennae to real cockroaches.
- Data Transmissions when Connected. Your e-mail or internet activity can be monitored by systems such as Echelon and Carnivore or any of the hundreds of spy ware programs.
- Data Transmissions when not Connected. Your computer key strokes, computer monitor images and other computer activity can be intercepted through the walls and windows from the radiation emitted by the screen or the electrical cables.
- USA Wiretap Laws. In September 2010 it was reported that the USA intends to wiretap all communications, following the attempts of other nations like Dubai, Saudi Arabia and India.
This includes services such as the internet, peer-peer communication, blackberry and facebook.
It is requiring all service providers to have intercept capabilities and the ability to read encrypted messages.
They are probably already doing it and are introducing laws afterwards to legalize their activities.
» Other Wiretap Laws.
On 2 August 2010, a report stated that Blackberry services have been suspended because the United Arab Emirates wants access to private communications, "citing security concerns".
India and Saudi Arabia have expressed these same concerns.
Governments everywhere will use terrorism to justify invasion of privacy.
Text messaging is no more a security threat than voice. Do they all want to right to listen to your conversations?
This will not stop terrorist communications if they learn to substitute other words.
Can anyone be prosecuted for saying, "The cake is ready for the birthday party at school" instead of "the bomb is ready for detonation at the school".
Any smart terrorist would always be substituting language and phones.
- Other Listening Devices. There are short distance systems that can record conversations by picking up the vibrations from the walls and windows through powerful microphones.
Distant laser beam audio sensors measuring window vibrations can operate from at least 3 miles away and detect movement in the vibration of the glass and convert these to sounds.
Conversations can be intercepted through listening devices planted in your homes, or tiny devices that can be attached to cockroaches. A real live bug!
Finally, a simple baby monitor or wireless handset will transmit sounds from within your house.
- Stored Voice and Data.
Remember that nothing is private.
All your password-protected private communications are being stored forever.
If so, then they can be searched.
- Stored Voice. Since disk storage is getting cheaper and faster, I would not be surprised if telephone companies cannot store voice also so that the information is available when computer assisted voice searching capabilities are better.
- Stored Voice Messages. Telephone companies have taken over the function of answering machines, this allows your private messages to be heard and searched.
- Stored Text Messages (Email, Instant Mail, Internet Searches, Tweets, Blogs, Social Network Communications). Text messages can be searched because they are stored for an indefinite period.
If I searched for the phrase "Sabbath school" I would probably get a lot of Adventists.
Every free and purchased service for which you sign up can be traced to you.
If you think that you are involved in activity for which you have not signed up, then it will be traced to the computer that you used.
Potential employers, mortgage companies and credit rating services are already looking at your on-line communications to evaluate you.
- Digital Copiers. Copiers built since 2002 have a hard drive which stores all copied materials.
Therefore, church copiers are a good source of church activities.
However, on the practical side, your personal information is at risk when you use library copiers or copy services or medical offices, banks or any businesses with sensitive information which do not dispose of their machines properly.
- Malware (Malicious Software). The government may also be sending spyware and keystroke traps to obtain information about your site.
In a planned attack, the government could mail messages to your group from your address to trap people into incriminating behaviors.
You could get a plain or coded message saying that "all pastors will be arrested in the next two days so go to your designated safe houses".
It is a Trojan horse message designed to see who responds and to follow where people go.
- Spy Phone. Takes a phone 'off hook' and uses your phone receiver as a listening device.
Never assume that a technology created for a more advanced system cannot be retrofitted to operate on older systems.
If you ever hear of a persecution technology that "only works on" one system, assume that it is or will work on yours.
- Telephone in Use. When a telephone is in use, your conversations can be intercepted by equipment set up at the telephone company's office, or by tapping
the wire directly connected to your home. Active mobile phones can be tapped into by small laptop or hand-held devices simply by selecting your phone number or by searching the network to see if your phone is active.
A handheld device can detect phone transmissions anywhere in the world and can monitor thousands of phones simultaneously.
- Telephone Not in Use. When a telephone is not in use, your conversations or your location can still be monitored. This technology is currently implemented in ISDN systems common in Europe and some American businesses.
Upgrading the telephone office systems could make them available for all classes of voice communication.
A telephone, when normally activated by taking the receiver 'off hook' becomes a microphone
for you to speak to the other party on the line.
There is now a new technology (1990s) that can send the signals to the telephone to take the system 'off hook' without your knowledge.
This activates the microphone so that the conversations in the immediate area of the phone can be monitored from a distance.
So, if you are having secret meetings unplug the wired phones and remove the batteries from the cellular or satellite phones. If you are travelling, turn off the phone.
|Phone||Digital Computer||Biological |
| Motion||GPS||GPS, Kinect||Eye, Ear|
|Line||Phone lines, Cable, Wireless, Internet||Nerves|
|Location||Fixed||GPS, SIM||GPS, IP|| ||Fixed |
|Memory ||RAM||RAM||RAM||RAM |
|Storage ||SIM||Disk||Disk||Disk |
| Brain||Operating systems or software |
| Control|| Central Office
|| Box|| |
Possible with this device
Not possible, yet
* Substitute any hardware attached to any network (wired/wireless) for
» Computer. (XBOX, Game console, cable box, camera ...)
» Phone. (Walkie talkies, baby monitor ...)
- Spy TV?. Is the same application possible with digital television? Not commercially. It is possible with cheap hardware secretly installed in the television or with game consoles attached.
Since 1996 a USA telecommunications phone company is no longer limited to the phone company, it is television, cable, satellite and internet service providers.
Since 2001, the government extended its tentacles more into the phone company, giving them immunity for spying. That umbrella may extend to all these other companies.
In February 2009 the USA switches to digital broadcasting and it becomes much easier to install these applications.
Can the new digital technology be used as a baby sitter and a spy?
Cable and TiVo already have a feedback mechanism and deregulation allows cable and phone companies to carry both entertainment and telecommunications.
Cable can send a signal to pirated systems to cause electrical damage to your equipment.
They can also send special programming to individual boxes as part of a customer order or a government sting.
So can television be used to transmit audio and video without your knowledge? Can they listen in on your private conversation or see inside your homes?
Is the speaker also a microphone and is the screen a two-way camera? The advent of digital television makes these applications possible, not because of the features of the technology but because every house is being forced to swap old televisions for new ones which could have stealth capabilities.
So, if you are having secret meetings about your persecution, unplug the television, gaming console (e.g. Xbox), the cable box and the satellite box. Do not simply turn them off.
And never forget, even when turned off a backup battery and wireless capabilities could undermine your privacy and security.
- Spy Batteries. Newer devices make it impossible to remove batteries. Batteries are now built in so that they cannot be removed and some have secondary batteries.
So far they claim that a secondary battery only keeps the clock working but anything is now possible.
Will they put in a bigger second battery or just use the smaller battery to ping your location?
So right now, the best way to not be spied on is to not have technology.
» Foiling The Spies. If you NEED one and must be somewhere turn off and unplug but place the equipment in a faraday cage which blocks off signals.
A real aluminum foil with shiny side out works right now. Gaps or breaks will undermine your system.
This will not apply to larger devices that are bugged. You cannot wrap your car or the engine in foil.
- Spy PC? China requires internet service providers and search engines to install spyware.
Since the 1970's computer software already had the capability to access your disk, view your screen and keystrokes from a distance.
We all know that spyware constantly searches through your hard drive. Software regularly sends information from your computer back to the manufacturer. Often, the information is saved while you are off line and immediately transmitted once you get back on the internet.
One can only conclude that the government and the operating system vendors have been in collusion to have spyware built into the operating system.
So, since computers are now functioning as telephones and video receivers, your computer can be used as a microphone and a camera into your home to spy into other places, even recording information for future transmission.
» Smart Devices. I wrote about these capabilities as possibilities because I knew that all the parts were just waiting for a programmer to put them together.
Now (2008), these smart devices and services do exist, taking advantage of the internet, GPS and wireless connections.
Smart cameras can email pictures to you without your knowledge.
Smart PC's can be found if they are stolen or take pictures of where they are.
» The Internet Of Things (The Botnet). The trend is for every device in your house to get its own computer chip, software, and connection to the Internet.
These smart appliances include refrigerator, smart meters, washing machines, television, routers, alarm systems, sprinkler systems, gaming systems, printers, door locks, thermostats, security cameras and anything electronic with a computer chip that can be changed or monitored for servicing, restocking or billing.
Between December 23, 2013 and January 6, 2014 hackers used these devices to send malicious email.
It is not just your home that is vulnerable, utility companies, nuclear companies, transportation and other businesses are open to malicious attacks.
It may be safer to use a standard lock and key with a double bolt and don't let your refrigerator do your grocery shopping.
» Big Brother is Watching! A 18 February 2010 news report stated that a Pennsylvania school district had turned on the webcam video featue on their school issued computers and were spying on students at home.
The capabality was installed as a security feature.
My concern is that these features can be installed as spyware, malware and phone apps.
- Spy Cell Phone? Since your cell phone has audio and camera features it is possible to remotely turn them on even when the phone is not in use.
Be cautious of application down loads (ring tones, wall paper, apps, coupons, automatic software upgrades).
If you work in a secure location or with top secret and proprietary projects or are the potential target of persecution, it may be a wise policy to do the following.
They are capable of using Bluetooth and other wireless technology on an infected spy device to access other electronic devices to expand their reach.
Even if you are in a secure and shielded location there is no reason why the phone app will not save the conversation and images until you regain access to the network.
Remove the devices from the meeting and keep them shielded.
- Meetings. Remove all cell phones and electronic devices from the meeting room, especially those that have audio and video features.
- Eavesdropping. Cover the camera eye and block the audio if possible.
- Finances. Do not do financial transactions by phone or over the internet.
» QR Codes And Attaging (Attack Tagging). Smartphones are becoming the de facto reader. QR codes have built in intelligence that can be exploited.
They can login to servers, change the permissions on your PC or smartphone, enable the microphone, GPS and camera and access the internet, mail and your personal information to read or write contact data, financial transactions, read browser history, access local storage and install viruses.
Since QR Codes can be placed anywhere it is more likely that you will capture a malicious QRcode disguised as a 50% off coupon on a public display.
In addition, it should be possible for a malicious app on a phone to monitor for these codes and receive instructions without your involvement.
» App Attack.
Any malicious apps could also be capable of monitoring the wireless networks for instructions from their central spy base.
Update: Spy Phone.
A recent report on ABC Good Morning America 8 March 2010 verified everything that I have speculated about.
There is already cell phone spying and stalking software available for $50 that can turn your phone into a bugging device.
People can remotely activate your speaker and camera even when you are not on the phone.
They can listen in on calls or on conversation in the room, see you and your surroundings, read text messages and know your location.
Update: Spy Devices.
29 May 2012 report stated that Israel and the United States may be the people responsible for a spy virus that targeted Iran.
They were able to use the computers to listen in on conversations.
Update: XBox One And Kinect (June 2013).
Kinect is a motion sensing camera operated by hand gestures signalling computer requests.
It can also track eye movements and must be connected to the internet at least once every 24 hours. Why? It might have a store and forward capability. It is not a heart monitor. Why should a game console require you to check in everyday unless they are giving themselves the right to report to the mother ship everyday.
Do advertisers really want to know if Joe Schmuck likes the T-Shirt ad ASAP?
By tracking eye movements, selections and hand gestures Microsoft and all the third-party companies who supply games can collect a whole new set of metrics for the advertising world.
It is also the best environment possible for other spying because it is a television with a camera and a sensor that follows your movement.
Kinect even has facial recognition software that can identify the person it is watching.
The camera and microphone stays on even when the device is off because the device has to listen for the phrase "XBox On".
Any assurances of privacy is just a promise not to access what they have. So it can be intercepted or accessed remotely or companies can change their policies and use the capabilities at will.
So it does not matter that Microsoft says it only listens for a phrase and is not recording you, the fact is that it CAN do it if someone with malevolent intentions intercepts the box illegally or with a court order.
You have essentially left the curtains opened, unlocked the window knowing that a peeping Tom is outside but he has promised to cover his eyes and ignore what he is hearing unless you say, "you can look now".
In ten years, the government could be in bed with television and computer manufacturers as they are with the telecommunications companies.
The 1996 changes to the telecommunications law already allows them to offer telephone services so they are protected by the same Homeland Security spy privileges.
Such intrusion could be sold as a way to monitor piracy and copyright infringement as applications and products wirelessly broadcast identifying information through your digital devices.
» Power Supply. Disengaging these services means much more than turning them off. As long as there is a supply of power they can be remotely activated, so a stealth application can activate its systems without your knowledge.
Sources of power may be open or hidden. A device can be powered because it is plugged in, has a battery, solar panels or pizoelectric components which are powered by movement.
So the "on" light may be "off", and the screen may be black but digital phones can go off hook and become recording devices and devices with cameras can become remote eyes.
So your computer could be searched and your phone may be listening and your television may be watching.
A device that has a secondary source of power can sabotage any efforts of privacy.
So it is theoretically possible that you can turn off and unplug an appliance and still have it remotely engaged by an active battery.
» Secret Agent 666.
Everything in this article is based on the capabilities of normal, off-the-shelf, store bought items with common services.
If you are the target for persecution, any appliance can be rigged specifically to deceive you.
Beware of free offers, free downloads, free services, free upgrades and exchanges or free gifts.
Remember that by the time you become aware that you are being persecuted that they have already begun the surveillance and bugging long before.
So look for these free items, visits from repair men or strangers in your home in the preceeding months.
Also remember that this information can not only be used to identify your affiliations, they could also be used to blackmail you.
So if you gossip, cheat, have a secret, sordid life you could be vulnerable.
If not, they will invent a sordid reputation for you.
- Unsecured Wireless Networks. Businesses that handle personal or financial information should never have unsecured networks.
If you piggyback on an open WiFi network, you are also exposing your information to public scrutiny.
Since on-line retailers can spy on your activity, brick and mortar retail stores are now using their network and your phone's WiFi to spy on customers movements.
Your phone's unique MAC address tells them who you are.
Customer "XYZ" visited the laundry, pizza, movies and is now at Rest-Well motel.
The sensors inside the store tell them where you visit and how long.
Video surveillance can tell the gender, age, ethnicity, mood and how long you look at a product before buying.
The stored information tells them if you are a repeat visitor when customer "XYZ" returns.
As the owner of phone "XYZ", that unique number can be used to eventually link to a name, at the phone company.
It can also be used to link your movements in other databases which do the same kind of surveillance.
Google Map Spy Cars.
You should also be careful.
A news report on May 19, 2010 on ABC said that while the Google map cars were driving around the neighborhoods photographing everything they were also spying on unprotected WiFi networks.
They scooped up email addresses, unsecured passwords, internet searches and other data then saved them.
Google claims that it was an accident.
However, looking at the data streaming from wirelessnetworks is not an accident. You have to take deliberate steps to look at it.
In addition, storing the data is definitely not an accident it shows intent and planning. They were gathering pictures and data.
If you hear a very personal whispered conversation while you are in a public space, that is an accident. If you stay and continue to listen, that is intentional eavesdropping.
If you record the conversation that is not an accident. Shame on you Google for such a lame excuse.
What Google did could easily be done by the post office, UPS, police and utilities companies as they routinely drive by every home, every day for legitimate business.
In fact, it is possible to wrap up a system in a box and mail it through the public or private postal system and scoop up data in strategic places.
- Personal Surveillance. Human location networks and systems that are designed to be on your body but are removable.
- GPS Ankle Bracelets. They are used by parolees. Just as Hitler required the Jews to wear the star of David. A population being singled out beforehand could be required to wear these monitors or to have implanted chips.
- RFID. Tiny electronic tags that monitor items and cash.
- RFID Financial Cards. Companies are using RFID technology in their identificatiion cards.
Since RFID constantly broadcasts information like a cell phone constantly broadcasts its location, the information can be scanned and stolen by thieves just like they clone phones from a distance.
Currently, the only way to protect yourself is to wrap your cards in aluminium foil or place them in a pouch that is lined with aluminium.'You are still vulnerable when you use your card to complete a purchase at a store.
» Night Vision and Thermal Imaging Technology. Humans can be seen in total darkness by measuring any of these from a distance.
- Radiation (Thermal Imaging). The heat or infrared radiation from our bodies is usually much greater than other objects in the background. e.g. Forward Looking Infrared (FLIR).
- Light (Light Amplification). Any source of faint light reflecting from an object can be multiplied so that the object is visible (moon light, cigarette, flashlight, fireflies).
- Interference( Radar). Bats use radar to see and radar is currently used for weather and highway safety. So there could possibly be radar in the future to recognize small shapes and movement for night vision use, but I do not know if radar night vision exists.
» Tracking Movements and Location. Several types of activities can be tracked through the use of the GPS satellites or through cellular networks.
- Communication Devices. Your location can be detected through your wireless phones. With older phones, you can be detected within your current cell site, with newer smart phones you can be detected within inches.
» Birds Of A Feather. Spies can determine who attends secret meetings by the phones that are in the same location.
If one person is being tracked and they stop at one place for a while, then we should be able to do a survey of the phones and vehicle location devices which are in the same location to find possible conspirators.
They can gather this information from anywhere in the world by monitoring the pings and using the ability to locate a phone within inches.
They can eliminate others in the area by establishing that this is normal for them and by targeting those that are within a few feet of the target device.
Even if you meet in a different, busy public place, they can accomplish the same thing by monitoring several meetings and chosing the devices that are common to all meetings.
By working out what is possible, I have come to the conclusion that communications companies must be involved.
The government must access their databases and even tell them what capabilities to develop.
Some of these awesome technologies must be Trojan horses.
This means that all companies who have been allowed to enter the telecommunications field must eventually allow this sort of government access.
These are television, cable and phone companies and probably even electric companies.
So I am very suspicious about digital television and internet ready television and the potential for spying that exists.
» Update: 1 December 2013. Information from whistle blower Edwin Snowden released today shows that the NSA is storing 5 billion phone records per day in order to do this sort of matching by location.
If the NSA keeps these records then it is possible that when the persecution occurs they could look at historical records to see who your associates were before you started taking precautions.
Once associates are identified it is just a matter of finding their associates to get a pool of potential suspects.
IBM developed a knowledge-based software (neural networks) available since the 1980s which could extract patterns from historical records.
- Face Recognition. Powerful artificial systems and databases are being used to process the photographic images to identify faces or vehicle licenses.
These systems are capable of processing millions of records per minute.
- Remote Photography. The ability to photograph objects from satellites. On October 6, 2001 a satellite was launched
to join the other network of spy satellites. It is capable of photographing and identifying objects the size of a cigarette box from space.
When combined with the face recognition technology, you could potentially be found anywhere in the world.
- Vehicle Recognition. GPS technology can be used to track anyone and anything, as long as the transmitter is attached.
- Traffic Control Systems. Many imaging systems are being installed under the guise of traffic control systems.
When coupled with the pattern recognition technology, they will be used to identify faces, and license plates.
It is therefore possible, that all pictures taken for drivers' license or for the new National ID card will be held in a system that encodes
the faces so that they can be used by the face recognition system.
- Automatic Electronic Toll Devices. Those who have convenient devices (transponders) that automatically deduct tolls and automatically bill credit cards allow the government to monitor their movements and to control their credit.
A multi-state transponder system is being planned on the east coast and it is estimated that their will be a national electronic toll system in ten years (2019).
Since the transponder service providers have standardized their systems so that they are interoperable, it means that you can be tracked anywhere in real time by toll usage.
- Vehicle Miles Travelled Tracking (Mileage Tax). Governments are proposing a new way to generate taxes for roads in anticipation of less gasoline usage.
The gasoline tax may be replaced by a tax based on the amount of miles a vehicle is driven. The model proposes that the change in mileage is logged at the gas station, and other methods for electric cars.
This system requires that a new database will be kept which can store the miles used by time.
Addressing privacy concerns, proponents claim that it will not be used to track where people go.
But even with the most minimal system, certain types of tracking and control cannot be avoided.
A person on the run can be tracked by watching where they obtain fuel, similar to tracking credit card usage or mobile phone pings.
While it cannot determine your exact location like GPS, it can determine your general location.
So that in a time of crisis, if church members go to camp meetings or a mass meeting, your vehicle location at a particular time can be flagged as an outlier.
People who legitimately live in the area can be excluded, but all visitors during that time are logged.
The government could impose a mileage limit in times of crisis so that different vehicles or people are restricted to certain miles each week. This could be enforced at the service stations.
Since electric vehicles can temporarily avoid this system, these people will effectively be limited to the maximum charge that their batteries can hold, around 250 miles. Its not easy to flee persecution if you can only drive 250 miles.
- Smart Tags. I do not know of such a device, but it would be efficient for the government to issue license plates which can be used to standardize and centralize toll collection, vehicle location and track miles travelled.
- License Plate Recognition. Police cars equipped with cameras, red light cameras and other traffic control cameras are silently capturing license plate information using Optical character recognition (OCR) technology to read license plates. This information is being stored and it catalogues where people are travelling.
Right now it is most likely used to see who regularly drives by sensitive areas.
However, if they collect enough of this seemingly useless data, it can then be eventually used to see who is out of place in a particular area by developing a knowledge base that uses a technique called neural network to analyze patterns in historical data.
» License Plate Tracking. In February 2014 the Depart of Homeland Security (DHS) announced that it will build a central database of automobile location. Licenses that are captured by camera systems, at toll booths, roadside assistance or by emergency response will be stored in this central location so that they can track people in real time.
- Smart Cars. Companies are also proposing to new standard equipment in cars. Vehicles can wirelessly communicate with each other to prevent accidents.
It will not be easy to flee persecution if any traffic structure, toll booth or every vehicle is a spy or your own vehicle is a traitor.
- Body Scanning. Devices, now installed in airports can see through your clothes from at least 12 feet away (57 cm).
- Brain Scans: Magnetic Encephalogram (MEG).
Introduced in 2009-2010, these brain scans can produce more detailed mapping that shows where brain activity is concentrated.
These patterns can indicate when you recognize things.
- The Lie Machine. In January 2002, scientists at the Mayo Clinic announced the development of a lie machine that could be used without your knowledge.
It does not require the experts and the physical links to your body like the old model.
A heat sensitive lens records the warming around your eye sockets as blood rushes to your eyes when you are lying.
This is an involuntary response that cannot be controlled. Since nervousness can trigger this response, the interrogator must learn to use carefully worded questions to obtain a true response.
- Micro-Facial Expression.
Technology already in use on the battle field is supposed to read tiny changes in expression and the facial muscles to indicate deception.
A program called "SPOT" is a four day class designed to train officers to recognize potential terrorists at security check points.
This is laughable. However, this can be the source of a witch hunt in an emergency if stupid people think that a four day behavioral science program has validity in making human lie detectors.
The common person could now think that they can detect deception because you wince at the uncomfortable feeling of last night's pizza passing through your bowels.
- Body Language. Behavior analysis which attempts to identify deception or other concealed actions and intentions through human observation.
- Spy Garbage. Britain is placing microchips in garbage cans to monitor the garbage.
- Spy Pets. Britain is requiring the microchipping of all dogs.
- Big Brother in Your Box of Detergent. August 2010, a report stated that Proctor and Gamble was planning to put a GPS in their box of OMO brand detergent for the purpose of tracking homes that use their product to reward them with prizes.
This bold move puts me on notice about how inexpensive and potentially ubiquituous this technology has become.
I hope this teaches us how easy it will be to plant a bug on us when we become the targets of persecution.
If your enemy knew where you shopped they could plant a bug in every box of your favorite products so that you will be more likely to take one home.
Since we no longer own our vegetarian production facilities, every can or box of "SoyaBurger" could be tagged because it would most likely infiltrate most of the homes of the people that are being watched.
Even if we did own all our facilities, the label makers could embed tracking items in their products and their clients would not be a part of the conspiracy.
- Internal Surveillance (Spies).
Private security companies and government agencies are planting spies in organizations that are against their policies.
Oil companies, NRA (National Rifle Association) are spying on gun control organizations, environmental groups and peace groups.
While in these groups, the spies work their way to the top and gather information including the names of members and could even commit crimes in the name of the group to tarnish its reputation.
Some even appear to be so enthusiastic about the goals that they promote excessive actions.
Churches and church schools are also being infiltrated to drive them into debt, sell off assets, strangle productive witness, change the emphasis from doctrine and evangelism and weaken the organization from within.
These spies spend many years in the organization learning, promoting friends, making alliances that are against their policies and undermining the core principles.
Soon, most of the scum rise to leadership positions.
- Passive Gathering. Identification databases are being passively built through hospitals, schools, work, financial institutions and social networking.
Instead of openly requiring all citizens to submit, DNA, fingerprints and picture, the government and private businesses make them a requirement where they can, make it a desired convenience in other areas or a trendy feature.
- Photographs. Licenses, work or school ID.
- Fingerprinting. School lunch payments, work, driver's license.
- DNA. Identification kits. Arresting communities during DNA dragnets. DNA matchmaking, the newest junk science.
- Numeric Identification. Social security number.
- Financial Information. Convenient payment through automatic checking or debit deductions and credit charges or pay on phone bills. Use of checking and paying by mail is being discouraged. This is a huge mistake.
This one feature is the one convenience to which I will never submit.
- Remote Surveillance (Active). Activity surveillance and monitoring your location through mobile services to which you have subscribed.
GPS and wireless services have made this possible.
- Cellular Phones. An approximate location can be obtained from the last cell tower used (cell site multilateration). Modern phones are also switching to GPS (aGPS) by law.
» GPS system on every phone is used to locate you in an emergency. But it can be used to track you down. Otherwise, a combination of the closest cell towers and your phone will transmit your general location as long as your phone is on and ready to receive calls.
» WiFi Positioning System (WPS). Indoor positioning systems or external systems using wireless access points installed.
- Vehicle Locators. They usually use GPS.
» GPS system installed on every car supposedly to track mileage for taxation purposes only, not to track people (wink, wink). Of course it will be used to hunt and track you! Some states are already doing this and the Federal government is considering this also.
I guess excessive tolls and gas taxes are not enough, Big Brother has to make up an excuse to have the capability to hunt you down.
- Automatic Traffic Toll Payments. For the convenience, you submit your name, license plate, address, credit information and the chance to be tracked.
- Embedded Chips in Animals or People
- Medic-Alert Devices. They are based on cellular or mobile services.
- Court-ordered Electronic Monitoring Devices. They are based on GPS.
- Electronic Bugs. Secretly or illegally planted rice grain sized microphones.
- Military Systems. Drones will be used to patrol the dense forests while satellite images are used to search for human activity in the wilderness.
Commercial Systems. Drones are now commercially available and its applications are increasing. A kit with a small, lightweight device can be bought by anyone for $300 as of 2014.
- Google Earth (Global Eye In The Sky). Although the images may be two to three years old, Google uses images from many public and private satellite sources to post pictures of every place on earth.
Some governments are using this information to see what people have constructed on their property.
In persecution, these images can be available in real time from the original sources to search for signs of human activity in remote places.
Sooner or later Google will offer real time views or very recent views for a price when companies recognize that this information is a company asset.
- Remote Surveillance (Passive). These are short and long distance surveillance done or required by the government and promoted as public safety tools.
These systems can indicate where you are or your last known location and actions.
- Traffic Control Systems.
- Terminals (Points of Entry and Exit). Any system that uses a fare card to enter and exit can become a passive monitor.
- Public Cameras. Installed in many cities like London, Washington DC, New York, Philadelphia and Chicago. They are now ubiquitous. At a 2008 cost of $17,000 per month per camera to operate, cities break even at five tickets per day. It is a money maker.
- Searches. Google and other search engines store your searches.
- License Plate Monitoring.
- Global Positioning Satellite System (GPS) - This is a military application that is being used by civilian systems to provide location services for all sorts of devices.
- Military Satellites that take detailed pictures
- Thermal imaging systems.
These can be mounted on any type of vehicle or remote cameras or hand-held devices.
- Night Vision Systems
- Satellite photographs of human activity can find people in the forests.
- Wildlife are often banded with a GPS device and tracked with a satellite or microwave station.
Sometimes they are equipped with miniature cameras. The authorities could equip birds with cameras to narrow their search in forests.
- Other Human Location Strategies
- Controlled burning of forests - to "smoke out" people if they are in hiding
- Confiscation of property or forced used of assets.
- Learn the lessons from the Nazi's persecution of Jews and how the citizens helped to enforce these policies.
- Remote Management. Many systems can be turned on and off remotely, and some are not under your control.
» Honey Traps. It is amazing that new gadgets are marketed as great money saving and convenient devices while lurking in background is this sinister side.
- Homes. For years appliances like ovens could be turned on with a timer, but now they can be turned on remotely.
You can also monitor your house remotely over the internet and open your door remotely.
- Mobile Phones. Turning off a phone does not work on two levels. They can be remotely turned on and the phone may still be sending a signal to broadcast its location.
GPS can be used to determine location and motion and the phone can be turned off remotely depending on information received.
So a phone can be turned off if you are using it while driving or if you have just been put on a persecution list.
- Vehicles (Kill Switches). Newer model cars can have their doors remotely opened and their engines can be stopped or started.
You can voluntarily subscribe to all these available services which are valuable if you lose your keys or have an accident.
Now they are being secretly installed by loan companies who will disable your car if a payment is late.
So they can manage your car remotely because they have installed the technology without your knowledge or permission.
- Vehicles (Monitoring). In August 2012 Progressive insurance company began advertising a new service, Snapshot, that is plugged into the diagnostic port and will track your driving habits to gather data to give a safe driving discount.
Imagine if all insurance companies required this real-time monitoring.
Suddenly a business model satisfies a requirement that will be used in the persecution.
I predict that all insurance companies will either demand this add-on or increase rates for not using them.
- Vehicles (Bait Cars). Criminals who steal cars know that the doors can be locked and engines cut off and they are trapped in a temporary prison until the police free them.
» Stealth Services.
If a technology is available it can be installed on your property by a third party without your knowledge.
If you can remotely access any of your property, any hacker can hijack your system and get in.
So anything short of unplugging an appliance and removing backup battery supplies leaves you vulnerable.
- Non-Lethal Weapons.
This arsenal of weapons have improved significantly and in my opinion are being overused.
They include batons, tasers, tear gas and a ray gun that shoots concentrated radio waves over miles to produce a burning sensation in the skin.
They are typically used for crowd control and the most common is the taser which is often used by the police when there is no active or passive physical resistance.
Being uncooperative by talking back or not moving fast enough seems to be justification.
Most of the surveillance systems were created to target and track certain groups.
If your group becomes a threat, then these systems can be targeted towards you.
Product Identification Systems
This intelligence is possible because of databases which work because of a unique identification system.
Manufacturers have an identification system that identifies them as the maker, the type of product and possibly a unique ID for each individual product.
These help to identify manufacturers and product sources such as manufacturing plant and date manufactured.
These also help to identify the distributer who sold the product and the owner.
- Computer. Your computer has an "IP address" for use on the internet.
- Meta Data. Computer software has invisible data that is embedded in all files. This data identifies the computer, the user, location, the date and time.
The owner or user is identified when the product is registered or personal information is filled in during installation.
A logon also helps to identify a user.
» Spyware. Since all software application has a standard method of communicating, spyware can search the files for the cookies that hold identification information.
Your saved profiles, passwords and PIN numbers, site visits and searches are all open for hackers in addition to capture of your logon key stroke information in real time.
» Internet Search History. Many applications are keeping a record of where you visited and the searches you made on your computer or on a remote site.
Geotagging (Location Meta Data). Because of GPS, digital cameras and smart phones have a "location services" feature that logs the location coordinates (latitude and longitude) at the place where you took your pictures.
It embeds this location information in the picture so that the location becomes available when the pictures are posted.
So if you post these pictures on the internet anyone can find where you are located and steal you or your property.
So if you took a sexy picture of yourself and posted it, a rapist could show up at your door.
If you took pictures of your valuable property a burglar knows exactly where you live.
If you are in danger of being persecuted, do not take pictures of your safe houses.
Even if the pictures are not posted on the internet, you will be in danger if your enemy confiscates your phone or camers.
Do not visit your safe houses with your phone.
Even if you do not use the phone, the company automatically logs your location because your phone is constantly sending current location messages to the network (pings).
- Printers. Printer steganography is a color printer technology in use since the 1990s that prints a unique identification symbol on each page where tiny yellow dots are added to each page.
The dots are barely visible and contain encoded printer serial numbers, as well as date and time stamps (Wikipedia).
Earlier typewriters could be identified by unique qualities in the print caused by wear and tear and alignment of the letters.
This knowledge is important for groups who distribute literature during the time of trouble.
Even if you wear gloves to avoid leaving your fingerprint on paper, your printer is leaving a trail that will point back to you and the document software is also identifying you.
» Watermark. Paper has an invisible mark embedded in it. This could be generally useful, but a spy could seed your paper supply with special paper with unique watermark that could be used to track your distribution.
- Telephones. It would be safe to say that all electronic communications devices have a unique identification module that is linked to your unique identification information and a phone number.
Digital phones have at least three unique identifiers and the companies usually require your social security number to subscribe to their services.
The SSN links you to other financial data.
» "SIM" card (Subscriber Identity Module). Telephones have a unique number on a card. This card can be transferred from one phone to another. It usually contains your phone lists.
» IME Number. All phones have a unique number that identifies the physical phone. It cannot be transferred to another phone.
» Telephone Number. All phones have a unique public number that identifies the subscriber.
- Credit (Digital Wallet). You can now pay for services with your smart phone. The Japanase have been ahead of other nations in using the telephone like a debit or credit card.
- Chemicals. Chemical manufacturers add an inert chemical to identify them as the source. Many bomb making materials probably have a chemical tag.
- Equipment (Data Dots). A new 2009 technology that is like DNA for equipment.
They are tiny invisible particles the size of a grain of sand that can be painted onto any equipment. They hold a unique identifier that is registered to your name.
Police can use a special black light to expose these particles then contact the manufacturer for the owner of that serial number.
- Smart Meters. They can be read wirelessly and help to manage the use of water, gas and electricity.
By August 2012, 25% of American users (36 million meters) with 52 million by the end of the year. 10% in the European union were connected to a smart grid and by 2020 the law demands 80% connection.
However, the data can be used to evaluate your habits. When you sleep, bathe, number of people, empty house, watch television and do laundry.
When you are hiding people in your homes either the change in pattern of usage or the increase in usage will signal additional people in the home, not merely an infrequent spike in usage.
You can employ several tactics to camouflage this usage including saving bath water to flush toilets and flushing only when necessary.
Doing laundry by hand and severely curtailing the use of television and lights may compensate for increased usage elsewhere.
It is also important to stick to the same habits as the original household.
- Automobiles. They have a "VIN" (Vehicle Identification Number) stamped on the dashboard, the engine and possibly other permanent locations of the frame. If you have an outstanding loan the bank probably installed GPS. Is it removed when the loan is paid?
- Universal Product Code (UPC). All items have a standard global product identification number that is stamped on the label with a barcode or QR code (Quick Response Code).
- Device ID. Manufacturers rely on people signing warranty cards so that they can link serial numbers to individual purchasers.
But there is no reason why the UPC or RFID tags will not link the item to a purchaser in the future.
- People. We all have a government identification that is used to collect taxes and monitor services.
Biotechnology: Genetic Engineering
In the seven last plagues, God ridicules our false gods.
So I expect that science will fail us in certain areas or actually be the agent that causes these tragedies.
- Incurable Disease. Science will be the cause that creates or triggers the disease and we will not have the infrastructure or expertise to quickly mount a defence to save the planet.
- Drug Overuse and Acquired Drug Resistance. Viruses and bacteria are learning to become immune to drugs because we are not using antibiotics correctly and giving it to all livestock.
Hundreds of millions of fish, chickens, pigs and cows are given antibiotics routinely because it causes them to grow fatter and faster.
With these numbers the chance that a new disease will be created increases significantly.
- Genetic Engineering.
The main culprit is most likely genetic engineering, because it randomly changes gene structure without really knowing what the effects might be.
In 2010 there is a new superbug, originating in India, which has the ability to quickly make any other bug a superbug that is resistant to every class of medicine.
It does it by giving new DNA to the other bugs. It is practically doing gene splicing!
Scientists are blaming this on acquired drug resistance, but the process looks too much like genetic engineering to ignore.
- Polluted Waters. Our indiscriminate use and casual disposal of drugs and fertilizers and other chemicals have infiltrated our water supply and no one is sure what it does.
We were only aware of the phenomenon because fish started having strange mutations like male feminization.
The drug and chemical industry may be responsible for the phemonemon of "blood in the sea and fresh waters".
One day we will reach a tipping point.
- Global Famine. Once again genetic engineering will be the cause of famine as more and more corporate farms replace family farms and organic farms which use more traditional methods and natural seeds.
These farms are used to produce the world's food supply by using suicide seeds, more chemical fertilizers and pesticides.
One year the crops will suddenly fail because the GMO seeds will be sterile. There will not be enough natural seeds, organic farms, or growing time to meet the food needs.
I could starve to death within forty days, waiting for food that grows in three months.
- The Great Dying of the Bats and the Bees (Bee Holocaust). Already we have seen the sudden collapse of species that are critical to our food supply.
Bees and butterflies are dying and we do not know why. They are necessary to fertilize our food.
Bats are dying off and they are necessary to control the insect population.
These signs are harbingers of something terrible to come in the future.
Food prices seem to have gone up 50% in one year and we have a scapegoat that does not cause alarm.
We can blame it on oil prices and the economy to avoid the obvious question of how these mysterious events are contributing to food shortages.
Biotechnology: Medical Implants and Miniaturization
The science of identification is based on something unique that you have, or something that you know or what you are.
Whereas cards or passwords or personal identification numbers can be forged or compromised, what you are is totally unique to you.
It is the science of verifying a person's identity by comparing physical characteristics of his or her body with a stored pattern in a law enforcement or private database.
It is an emerging technology destined to be the basis of information security technology, because it is well suited to replace passwords and smart card Personal Identification Numbers, because biometric data cannot be forgotten, lost, stolen or shared with others.
Identity Recognition and Biometrics.
Biometric Identification methods consist of several main groups:
- Traditional Methods.
- Fingerprint Identification
- Signature Identification
- Soft Biometrics. Gender, height, weight, skin color, tattoos.
- Other Methods.
- Retina Recognition. It examines the pattern of blood vessels in the back of the eye.
- Hand Recognition. It measures finger length, thickness, and curvature and can be used for verification but not unique identification.
- Vein Recognition. uses the vascular patterns of the palm, finger, back of the hand.
- Human Behavior Analysis. It detects loitering, unattended objects and directional motion.
- Ear. Using accurate techniques developed since 2012, such as "image ray transform" to record the ear pattern (99.6%) and "gabor filters" (92 - 96.9%).
- Odor. In the mid 2000s-2008 the "Unique Signature Detection Project" tried to find ways to uniquely identify us through smell. In 2009 DARPA tried to see if scent could be used to indicate deception.
- Heartbeat. The small fulctuation in a moving chest can be detected through reinforced concrete walls and electromagnetic shielding from hundreds of yards away by a vehicle-mounted Sense Through Obstruction Remote Monitoring System (STORMS) doppler RADAR.
So you cannot hide the persecuted in a secret room.
» House Penetrating Radar Systems (Range-R And RadarVision2). A January 2015 report indicates that
since about 2012, at least 50 U.S. law enforcement agencies have secretly equipped their officers with a handheld radar device that can detect a heart beat 50 feet away.
Like drones, these law-enforcement technologies will certainly get into the hands of the public and criminals.
- Voice. This can identify your voice and is already in use by law enforcement in Mexico.
|Body Part ||Phase ||Limits |
|DNA || Deployed || 90 min |
|Heartbeat-Breathing || Deployed || 100s yards |
|Voice || Deployed || - |
|Iris ||Deployed || 10 feet |
|Gait ||Deployed ||Cell Phone |
|Deployed || 9ft |
|Develop || 20 ft |
|Face || Develop || 750 ft |
|Eyebrow ||Develop || - |
|Ear ||Research || - |
|Odor || Research || - |
|Sweat || Research || 150 ft |
- Iris. Identifies the pattern on the eye. A system built by SRI International can scan the iris from 10 feet away even through eyelashes, contact lenses and glasses.
- Periocular (Eyebrows). The shape and location of eyes remain largely unchanged compared to other regions of the face. Around the eyes, the eyebrow is the least likely to change with age.
- Fingerprint (Long Range Scanners). Fingerprints are now being scanned from a distance. Scanners with a 9 ft range are already deployed. Researchers are testing a 20ft range camera.
- Gait. The way you walk is identifiable. The accelerometer sensor in a cell phone, can capture your walking pattern with 99.4% accuracy.
- Sweat. It measures abnormal perspiration and changes in body temperature from 150 feet away.
Researchers could recognize deception by changes in temperature around the eyes.
- Advanced Face Recognition.
Automatic Facial recognition using the region of the face called the "golden triangle" - the region between the ears and the top of the mouth, in the area where the eyes, forehead and nose come together.
Google acquired a mobile app called PittPatt which scans your face and matches it up with internet images in less than a minute.
These software can recognize a face in pictures. Facebook and Google has these capabilities and even allow you to record the name associated with the face (photo tagging).
Newer technology being developed uses less perfect pictures taken from 750 feet away.
These systems are already installed at airports and other buildings.
Banks are now supporting retail systems which allow you to pay by your face. Traditional methods required you to be at the point-of-sale terminal to be identified.
With facial identification you can be identified instantly by anyone, anywhere - even a stalker or a stranger walking by.
» DeepFace. 6 April 2014, Facebook announced a new artificial intelligence system which used 120 million parameters to recognize the side view of a face 97.25% of the time, solving a major problem in such systems. Human accuracy is 97.53%.
» Manual Facial Recognition. The 2013 pilot program in the UK uses PayPal and involves sending a picture for the clerk to identify you. It is not computerized recognition.
- DNA (Genetic Information).
This is not instantaneous, but by 2010 analysis has been reduced to 36 hours, down from months.
This complicated test took 8 steps, with 8 or more machines, 10 hours lab time, and a turnaround time of typically 30 days or more for STR DNA analysis.
Rapid DNA Testing.
Now, the RapidHIT 200 System, generates a human DNA profile in under 90 minutes with one small machine!
All these require a stored sample for comparison so databases have to be built like AFIS
- Medical Implants.
All of the above are passive biological systems. They do not transmit data.
There are active devices being engineered to become a permanent part of the body.
Pets are routinely "chipped".
Surgical implants (prosthetics, pacemakers, bone replacement, cosmetic implants) have identification numbers, there is no reason why they cannot be "chipped".
One of the most controversial recent developments in new technologies is a device called Digital Angel ,
it is a miniature digital transceiver designed for human implantation that uses the GPS network.
It is powered electromechanically by the movement of the muscles and it can be activated by the user or from a remote monitoring station.
Therefore, you cannot turn it off if you wanted.
A cellular phone has become a de-facto detached personal identifier.
Miniaturization has made the transmitters cheaper and easier to use. They also have the ability to make the system a permanent part of the human.
Older systems are just identifying a device that is in close proximity to the human to whom it was assigned.
So you could not be assured that the device was not lost or stolen and does not identify a particular user.
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID).
RFID in miniature devices make it possible to permanently implant these devices inside the body.
This has great advantages in controlling identity theft and guarantees a better application in security and medical technology.
Tiny transmitters can be sewn into clothes, or product labels, or identification cards, or money or implanted into people.
These devices transmit a unique identification code and any other information the designers require.
This is all related to a class of identification methods that use a smaller, ubiquitous or more portable identification methods that take advantage
of the tracking systems that already exist.
What has changed is that the identification system is no longer external to the human. It is a permanent internal device.
» Implantable RFID. These are no longer attached to products, these are now available for surgical implants.
They are being used to identify customers in clubs so that people do not need to carry a credit card, purse or wallet.
» RFID Distance. Depending on the radio frequency and size, RFID can be detected from inches to over 25 ft (660 cm) through rain, snow, fog, dust, paint and dirt. The distance is expected to reach several miles.
» RFID Size. They can come in several sizes. The smallest size was the tip of a pencil or a black grain of sand. In 2007 Hitachi made μ-Chip Micro RFID chips the size of powder dust (0.05 x 0.05 mm). Previous sizes were 0.4 x 0.4 mm. It has an embedded antenna and stores a 38 digit number.
» RFID Ink. The technology comes as ink that can be printed on tattoos or other surfaces.
» Ingestible RFID. Kodak has made RFID chips that will dissolve in the stomach. With the smaller size these chips can be implanted easily anywhere, even in your food.
- Electronic Product Code (EPC). Walmart, the biggest retailer, announced in June 2004 that all of its suppliers must switch to RFID technology (smart tags).
The store begins implementation in August 2010.
This technology is essential in implementing the EPC system.
Customers exit the store through a special "portal reader" which reads the signals emitted from the product. Their account is automatically deducted.
RFID is in money, clothes and other products. Now it is only detectable at short distances. But for people on the run in the woods it is as loud a beacon as thermal images because its presence in the wild indicates human activity.
- VeriChip. This is a rice grain sized chip that can store and transmit data.
It is designed to be implanted under the skin.
It can transmit and receive data through walls and is accurate to within five or ten feet.
The company wants to see the chip used for identification and authentication in electronic commerce. It seems that banks are asking for legislation that will allow them to use this.
With this use, it can be a very efficient method of enforcing the "buying and selling" laws of the mark of the beast.
On October 16, 2004 the Food and Drug Administration approved this chip for human implant and Identification.
- Biometric ID Plan. By 2012, Israel will have a biometric identity card that has a microchip that holds two finger prints, a face and demographic information.
If these are small enough they can be implanted.
- RFID With GPS or Verichip with GPS. Think of the possibilities!
|Canaries in the Technology Minefield|
Signs that allow you to evaluate the technology that will be introduced to the public are those that are being deployed to soldiers, parolees and prisoners.
So instead of chip implants, I see the following trends as more critical and ominous:
- National Identification.
Every country is implementing some form of national identification.
The United States is not an exception. Those concerned about civil liberties usually capture our attention for a while whenever a new law is introduced.
However, the United States is implementing a national identification system, on law at a time, one system at a time which will shore up the Social Security system.
In December 2009, Israel announced a voluntary program to microchip its citizens so that they can better identify citizens over terrorist.
The microchip would contain at least two fingerprints and a picture and could also be implanted on an ID card, not on the body.
- Social Security (Adults). It was a national ID for adults, that is not biometric.
- REAL-ID (Drivers and Travelers). All government issued liscences and passports must have biometric information which is verified with a social security number.
- BELIEVE (Workers). This is a proposed biometric ID for all workers.
- Identification Dragnets.
Any new program that attempts to capture photographs, fingerprints and any identification information for all citizens (adults, teenagers and children). e.g. employment, pension systems, driving, financial services, national identification registration or national healthcare identification.
In addition, any attempts to update old programs with this new information. eg. driver's license and travel documents renewal, school and work identification and forced military registration.
Work place policies store these in private systems which could be handed over to the government.
» The Financial Dragnet. The government has taken steps to make sure that it has an electronic link to a bank account of every household.
Beginning in 2013, for practical reasons the US government will no longer be issuing checks. This change will save over 303 million dollars in five years.
Instead, tax refunds, veterans benefit, social security checks and unemployment payments will be issued by direct deposit to a personal bank account.
If the recipient does not have a bank account, then a debit card will be issued through Mastercard.
The government is merely doing what most businesses are doing by dealing only in electronic transactions.
The key is that in a persecution the government has its own information without using the records of private businesses.
I could tell you to make sure you have separate accounts in separate banks so that all electronic transactions will come through one account.
However, they can use your social security number to find if you are the primary or secondary account owner in any bank.
So the second account will quickly be found.
All you need is time to gather some cash if your primary accounts are frozen. You can use a few methods to possibly give you that small window in time.
» The Healthcare Dragnet. A national healthcare system is the best dragnet for the end times.
They affect all people of all ages and have access to your biometric samples (blood, eyeprint, DNA, fingerprint) which can be converted to electronic data.
These systems are necessary and humanitarian and are basically our only option as business profits trump humanitarian concerns, driving up costs and denying care. Most hospitals are operated by churches, making it easier for the church to exert control in the end times plagues.
This is a perfect example of services that we desperately need being the perfect vehicles for great good or great evil.
Therefore the result is that we will get to the environment of the final persecution making absolutely wonderful decisions because someone with an alternate agenda is already thinking how they can use these resources to their advantage.
» Other Dragnets. School, work, memberships clubs (unions, retirement, retail), communications services and financial services.
Organizations like Google, Wal*Mart and AARP bother me because they are diversifing into so many different areas and have access to so much personal data.
- Child Identification.
These are all the ingenious methods governments and private companies use to place younger children into the network because they already have a reasonable excuse to identify adults.
Collecting information from children means that at any time adults who are not on the grid can still be identified through this relationship.
In fact, any established relationship in the system (such as joint tax records, bank accounts) allows any other family member to be identified or used for bait if one member of the family has biometric information in the system.
- National ID. Social security numbers at birth are required for school enrollment.
When the Social Security system began in November 1935, it was for income tax purposes and was generally not issued until about the age of 14 when children began seeking jobs.
Until the 1980's the card carried a message stating that it was not to be used for identification purposes.
However, the Tax Reform Act of 1986 required parents to list a social security number for dependants over 5 years old and this was lowered to all children in 1990.
This caused the Social Security number to become a de facto national identification card since 2005 because companies have been using it as an identification number.
The way the number has been assigned has created a statistical probability that a company can guess the correct SSN with certain information.
- Place Of Birth (Geographical ID). This number will give the first three numbers of the SSN because it is assigned based on place of birth or place where it was issued.
Before they were assigned with birth certificates, they were assigned based on where the applicant lived.
Birth Date. City and year of birth can cause them to accurately guess the first five digits.
- Last Four Digits. This is a randomly assigned number and it would be harder to guess, this is why they will ask you to give them the number.
- Forced military registration gobbles up all teenagers into the identification network.
- Promotional Gimmicks.
I once read a newspaper article in the late 1980's or early 1990's about a promotion at a fast food restaurant.
Children were asked to place a fingerprint on an application form and mail it in for a toy.
The promotion was abandoned when it was discovered that a government agency was behind this - collecting the fingerprints of children!
If they were at this task 20 years ago, they might be collecting prints from birth, or through school records.
They now collect fingerprints on the job, what other institutions are feeding these databases? And why children?
The SSN can be constructed using public information.
Google has been caught collecting children's name, place of birth, birth date and last four digits of their social security number in their popular Doodle4Google art contest.
In fact, through its many acquisitions, Google and other social network sites have been collecting names and birthdates.
- Services. In 2007, elementary schools are using biometric information such as finger prints for school lunch programs as a method of payment.
These systems are being introduced as cool, benign and convenient services.
- Security. Even crime stopper programs are providing finger print and identification kits for children.
While this information is valuable if your children are lost, it may be best to keep this information at home until it is needed instead of turning it over to a private database or centralized system.
- Technology Innovations. The scariest innovations are those that promote electronic financial transactions and those that are used to track and locate.
- Biometrics. Fingerprint and other biometric databases.
- Electronic Transactions. If hard cash is outlawed or discouraged then this closes the net, whether or not we have systems such as Digital Angel.
- Ubiquitous GPS. Forced installation of GPS. They are in cellular phones and soon in automobiles.
- Indoor GPS. GPS was designed to locate people within inches, a precision necessary for landing airplanes or steering driverless cars. However, the practical application was limited to 30 feet, which is good enough for emergency services and electronic navigation maps.
Now, social media apps are taking it one step further by showing where you are in a building within 8 feet, not just the address where you are, but the room.
Apple computer recently bought WiFiSlam in March 2013 to get this capability.
Google has already begun to map thousands of buildings.
- Digital and Miniaturized Systems. All communications have become digital and it opens the way for massive spying.
- Private Organizations. The requirement by law or the ability of private companies to manage or supply financial information to the government.
Partnerships for tax purposes are unavoidable, but we have entered a new cooperative era of data mining and reporting.
- Travel. It is now virtually impossible to travel anywhere without a picture identification or to pay with cash.
Every transactions seems to require that you leave an electronic identification trail.
- Banking. The collection and storage of social security numbers and fingerprints by the government and private organizations (especially banking and communications companies).
National identification numbers easily allow governments to link citizens with business activity other than income generation.
- Credit. We have always had the capability to identify sellers through our businesses licensing laws,
charity registration and other tax laws. Now we have the ability to completely identify buyers on an individual basis.
- Grocery. The use of identification connected to a database about your history at supermarkets is most troubling.
This could become a central point or system of managing an economic persecution.
I have lived in the woods for 6 months. In the woodlands of the eastern United States there is no food to sustain a population of any size.
We need supermarkets and grocery stores.
I have added the following information as an update.
These store cards have now expanded to pharmacies and other locations that
supply food. Right now they are being used just to give discounts.
It is possible that they could switch to making them a requirement for any purchases in one day.
This closes the cash loophole. Anyone can be tracked with electronic cards, but
only cash purchases can be tracked with these store cards.
The government is now using this capability for home land security.
Although one company had promised that the personal information collected would
remain confidential, the company immediately turned over their information
just it case it can help.
I mention this not because I think the store was wrong, but to demonstrate that the
information exists and the government has the capability to immediately analyze it
and businesses and government are working out the technical and administrative problems of reporting.
So the problems of tracking purchases and instant identification of buyers are solved.
- Credit and Debit Card denial has always been possible.
- Cash purchases can be denied.
- Government can analyze where and when
you have made purchases. Now they can identify what you
have purchased down to an item as simple as candy.
They have surpassed the capability they need to fulfill prophecy.
All they needed to do was to be able to identify the purchaser and stop buying and selling.
But using neural network technology, they can identify the type of purchaser
by looking for certain patterns in their purchases, so that if you are not on a list
of people who are denied services, you can be treated as a suspect because of your habits.
How does this work? By analyzing what you purchase, the amount and what you do not purchase.
- Drug Dealers. They purchase large quantities of snack size plastic bags.
- Vegetarians. They purchase soy protein but not meat products.
- Adventists. They tend to be vegetarians and they do not purchase (cigarettes, beer and alcohol).
- Campers. They purchase raisins, nuts, ziploc bags and toilet paper.
- Your profile and purchasing history can help them to guess your behavior.
- Public and Private Partnerships (State and Corporations or Church and State).
The prophecy of Revelation 18 points to a virulent partnership of government, churches and private businesses.
It appears that the motive for profit does more than escalate costs, it undermines moral decisions to corporate goals.
Citizen Corp. As of August 2002, the government has started using a network of citizen spies.
They have the infrastructure and hot lines in place and they have formally recruited certain
professions that regularly service our homes.
Ordinary citizens are free to report any activities they see, but certain types of workers (mail men, meter readers, service men, and appliance repair men) are being trained to look for certain things.
This sets up the mentality and network for individuals to start watching and reporting
on each other. Now they are looking for terrorists.
In the future they will be looking for signs of illegal and required religious activity.
You should not be skeptical. This was done in the Spanish inquisition to identify Jews who were hiding.
So, even if you are disguising your activity be careful of that pork dish and the beer that your neighbor is offering - just to see if you will eat it.
Beware of the Trojan Horse.
- Private Armies.
It is alarming that private companies appear to be providing the bulk of services in government military operations.
It is even more alarming that many of these top private organizations appear to be church owned or controlled by owners who have a strong religious agenda!
- Privatized Prisons.
Corporate profits mean that there are more incentives to incarcerate more people in less space with diminishing overhead and no emphasis on rehabilitation.
It means overcrowded and dangerous conditions which lead to mistreatment and dehumanization of the prisoners.
It also means that the staff is less qualified and more likely to resort to brutal and dispassionate behavior.
For persecution, it means that the private sector and private citizens will more easily be caught up in the brutality that a church-state dictatorship demands as their livelihood in severe times depend on keeping such jobs.
In October 2009 we learned of other corruption as a Pennsylvania judge was bribed into incarcerating more juveniles, denying them justice.
Corruption of the justice system is the most troubling result of a for-profit prison system.
» Convict Academy System.
As a person of African descent it has been disturbing to watch a disproportionate number of blacks being incarcerated and being unevenly punished for the same crimes as other races.
Blacks end up with criminal records that affect jobs, ability to borrow and right to vote.
It leads us to compare it to convict lease system programs which incarcerated blacks for the purpose of turning us over for farm labor paid by the state after the emancipation proclamation freed us without any assets.
- Privatized Public Schools.
Such partnerships are used to further the goals of the church or the secular organizations which runs these schools.
Some European countries whose public schools are run by the church have a six day schedule. School attendance is required on the Sabbath.
These alliances which are supported by law tend to undermine the beliefs of other churches by setting standards which they do not allow to be accommodated in alternate ways.
Churches might find that critical examinations are held on holy days, guaranteeing a major decision between what you believe God requires versus the demands of the state.
Tactics like these destroyed the church in three generations. Be prepared to see them implemented in one generation.
- Private Inspections. Normally a warrant or now even suspicion and a security letter is enough to make government agencies invade private space.
Now any reason can be invented to invade all personal space.
» Home Invasion. In 2009 I learned that Britain will have the N.I.C.E. program which had announced that they plan to visit every British home to check for child safety concerns.
» Home Inspection.
I thought it could happen easily with rental property which have annual inspection rules, but much harder to justify with personal property.
Since most homes have a mortgage or insurance, governments can make deals with these agencies to create a pretext for inspection of property for which they are responsible or jointly own.
This has a better chance of being the most intrusive.
Homes without mortgage and insurance are rare. Inspecting these properties involve inventing a reason based on the utilities, city ordinances, tax assessment, elderly or child safety or criminal activity.
» Body Snatchers. Someone can create a new flu virus which requires mass innoculations.
Avoiding The Data Web
Your greatest weapon will be too much information.
This means that there is nothing unique about you among the crowd.
A Web of Suspects. The important point is that not only is your conversation vulnerable, the technology automatically has a link to the people with whom you are communicating and it knows who is communicating with them.
So you have given your persecutors a list of suspects.
» Talking In Plain Sight. As a data specialist I am often thinking about ways to communicate to beat the system.
Since this might help people with bad intentions I am only going to list techniques which the media has already divulged or things that are obvious.
- Coded Communications. Use a different word or phrase for the activity that must be hidden and use it in normal conversation. Since the Second Coming is a wedding, you can use items at a normal wedding to symbolize your plans. It would help if a real couple would use real wedding plans to give legitimacy to the process.
By using misspelled words you can also avoid search traps.
You can even use different words to symbolize the same item by being more creative.
If you have a list of ten safe houses or meeting places to use in a persecution, give each one a different name alphabetically.
You can refer to the names in conversation or you can use any word that begins with that alphabet.
To be even more obscure, the last letter or the third letter in the word could indicate the location.
You can even refer to the places by using the name of popular public places like restaurants and cinemas.
So, "Let's meet at McBurgers for lunch on Thursday" could have any meaning.
- Web Sites. Any agreed upon changes to a web site can be used to signal phases of a plan.
- Obscure Languages. When a major plan is being initiated, coded communication can be done in a more obscure language or dialect.
- Draft E-Mails. All users have access to the same e-mail account and password at a popular free e-mail subscriber. They leave detailed messages by storing a draft e-mail. The message never gets sent so that it bypasses all the surveillance. Remember that draft e-mails can also be searched so that key words that identify your group or plan should be avoided.
» Security Concerns.
A government's attempt to have access to private communications "for security reasons" is bogus.
Any useful terrorist network does not meet its members and plan operations on the phone. All of this activity is done in private where they can set up simple codes for voice or data communications.
Any phone messages should be few, brief and should only indicate that plans are ready.
These confirmation plans should be discussed in code with burn phones.
Planning private Bible studies or Sabbath worship or hiding the persecuted should be less complicated to communicate but more complicated to implement logistically.
- Planning Activities. If the activity is labeled as a food, then any food mentioned refers to it.
This means that spies cannot rely on the fact that "birthday cake" always means "bomb components" even in the same conversation.
As long as the item is a food then it is your weapon.
Round foods could be land mines (pie, apple, pizza). Long foods could be a gun (banana, baguette).
Religious groups may need to move Bibles, lesson tracts, teachers and key members.
They may need to meet for worship but this is best done in private with families and "trusted" friends.
If we keep groups small, distributed and localized then there is less chance that taking down one will lead to the others.
So the people who really need to protect their contacts are the pastors and Bible workers because they move among various groups.
Since an attack is more likely from an outsider pretending to be a new convert then in this situation all new converts need to be permanently isolated and managed by a Bible worker who volunteers to be a martyr.
So a long time insider would be our worst threat.
This person and the groups behind them could have been collecting the names of key members long before the persecution begins.
Therefore, when the church needs to separate and go underground the older members should stay in small isolated groups. They are mature enough to survive without a pastor.
- Target. The target locations could each have their own set of words based on some characteristic such as color, shape and location.
The substitute set of words could be based on similar shape, starting letter or color.
The Washington monument is a pencil.
The Metropolitan Museum is M&M candy.
- Date. It should be agreed that any date will be six days before the date discussed and time is six hours ahead GMT.
So plans for September 16 at 10 PM are really for September 10 at 4 PM.
- Money. A good organization should not have its operatives in jeopardy because they have run out of funds.
So monitoring the flow of cash is probably a good security concern.
Otherwise an operative who needs money in an emergency could talk about his need for anything green or gold.
We have more people to move secretly who cannot survive by using sin. We have children and elderly and handicapped, not army trained young men intent on violence and mass homicide by self murder in the name of God.
We have true martyrs who cannot lie, cheat, steal, black mail, use sexual favors and we must reach out to the enemy who is searching for God.
- Looking For Zebras, Not Horses.
You will be easier to find if you are the only one with technology in a technology-poor environment or a unique technology that is not common to the region.
Your best way to avoid detection is to overwhelm the persecutor with information that must be manually analyzed.
Use the technology that everyone else is using. Make it more difficult by using code words, obscure foreign languages, disposable phones, different phones and public phones.
Separate your private life and conversation from your clandestine one. Never use your spy phone to phone home. Use no technology whenever possible.
- Satellite Phones. They are expensive and used in poor places without public infrastructure. Since there are few devices because they are expensive, it will be easier to monitor a terrorist who needs to handle a large global network from a cave.
- Wilderness Technology. RFID and mobile phone signals in a wilderness area points to human activity.
- Libraries and Internet Cafes. The government probably monitors these networks more closely because a terrorist would be less likely to have an electronic link back to his own home or personal account.
I use the library to access the internet and there is always a police officer posted at a desk by the door. I do not know why but I suspect homeland security, not library theft.
I never saw this in Maryland as late as 2003, but at least in my location in Florida that is our reality in 2009.
- Temporary Phones (Burn Phones). You will be less easy to find if you use a public phone with a phone card or a prepaid phone.
I suspect that the government will soon regulate prepaid phones so that there is more information to identify the owner.
However, for the persecuted, such phones have no purpose unless you are calling each other on prepaid phones paid in cash.
The moment you call a normal subscriber phone, you open up the possibility that you could be identified and tracked because I would look for prepaid phones calling known members of the persecuted organization.
» Phone ID. A news report on 8 June 2010 stated that congress is proposing a law to close this loop hole.
Identification is required to purchase these phones.
On 10 April 2012 the phone companies announced that they will cooperate to create one central government equipment identity register database by 31 October 2012. It will assign a unique ID to each phone to facilitate tracking phone theft.
The actual phone number is the unique identifier to which we are accustomed but there are identification numbers inside the equipment.
So lost phones can be tracked because of unique IDs already assigned to the equipment.
Subscriber identity module (SIM cards) already have an internationally assigned ID, integrated circuit card identifier (ICCID) and an international mobile subscriber identity (IMSI).
The international mobile equipment identity (IMEI) is a unique mobile phone equipment identifier.
The Mobile Subscriber Integrated Services Digital Network Number (MSISDN) identifies the subscriber.
When have businesses done anything to help customers that cost them money? Lost phones means more revenue for them.
The fact that there is cooperation and the database belongs to the government gives a clue about who is behind this effort.
The IMEI, IMSI and MSISDN are used to request wiretapping (legal eavesdropping).
This closes a pre-paid phone loop hole and only assists spying. Such databases are already operating in Europe and other countries.
Hiding In Plain Sight (Don't Be A Zebra).
You will stick out if you do not blend in.
Be average in your environment.
Have the normal and expected objects, inputs and outputs for a group of your expected size.
Have technology where appropriate.
If you are a 4 person family hiding 56 people, do not openly bring in or dispose of supplies for 60 people.
Have the technology common to your area and for your outward status.
Use them for the normal and expected period of time each month, but insulate them from your secret life.
Think this is too much? Remember that when you are being persecuted, you will be treated like a terrorist, so as far as evasive tactics are concerned you have to think like the hunted.
Osama Bin Laden was caught because he was a zebra.
In a poor environment he lived in a big complex with massive 12 foot walls and razor wire.
He had no phone or internet. So it was easy to pick out the outlier who was outside the normal.
Some of his operatives were caught because they used the phone system.
He was caught because he had to use a manual system, but he forgot to blend in.
- Living Off The Grid
In 2006 I met someone who was living "off the grid", I never heard of the concept before, but I quickly realized that this could be useful for the persecuted church.
This means living a lifestyle without any government issued or corporate issued identification.
It means living with cash only and without identification or owning property so that there is little or no electronic trace of your activities or location.
- Identification. All official identification are being switched over to interconnected biometric systems. Identification is increasingly being required for every transaction.
- Income. This severely restricted his income to living by bartering for work in exchange for cash, room and board. It also limits his income to a minimum amount that does not require filing a tax return.
It is a lifestyle meant for destitute, homeless, wandering people.
- Services. He has no access to medical care, employment, banking or education.
- Travel. Since September 11, he has found it difficult to even travel long distances by bus or train because identification is increasingly being required to purchase tickets. Air travel was impossible not only because of identification, but ticket purchases require the use of electronic money.
When cash purchases of tickets become illegal or against company policy, then all long distance travel by public transportation will be eliminated.
- Check Cashing. In December 2009 I received a $25 check for Christmas and I could not get it cashed by a third party because the banks are no longer accepting co-signed checks without the recepient having an account.
The restrictions that currently exist are enough to cripple a group of law-abiding, moral, persecuted people.
However, individual terrorists can still get around the system with false identification and the network of people supporting them.
I have problems advocating false identification because it is lying, but I have no problems breaking a law against evangelism where you cannot express your beliefs in public.
Recent Developments and Legislation
The following are legislation that I believe are significant laws that will affect end time activities.
You might find laws buried into other laws which are totally unrelated. This is not a mistake.
One wonders why law makers have to go to such subterfuge to hide these laws.
Here is a list of United States laws (enacted before September 11, 2001) that can enable persecution.
Laws before September 11, 2001
- National Database.
The Welfare Reform Bill, HR 3734 which became public law 104-193 on August 22,1996 contains provision for a national employee database.
- Terrorist Labeling.
A law enabling the executive branch to declare various groups "Terrorists" - without stating any reason and without the possibility of appeal. Once a group has been so declared, its mailing and membership lists must be turned over to the government.
- Secret Trials.
The Antiterrorism and Effective Death Penalty Act of 1996; S 735; became public law 104-132 on April 24, 1996 authorizes secret trials with secret evidence for certain classes of people to combat terrorism.
- National Identification.
Immigration Control and Financial Responsibility Act of 1996, HR 2202 included a law requiring that all states begin issuing drivers licenses carrying Social Security numbers and "security features"
(such as magnetically coded fingerprints and personal records) by October 1, 2000.
By October 1, 2006, neither the Social Security Administration nor the Passport Office nor any other Federal agency nor any State or local government agency may accept for any evidentiary purpose a State driver's license or identification document in a form other than one issued with a verified Social Security number and 'security features'.
» Real-ID. It is now 2005, four years after I wrote this article, and almost one year before the states must be compliant with the 2000 law.
At this moment, the Real-ID driver's license was slipped into a bill to appropriate money for Iraq.
Again, hiding laws in emergency bills, without debate or notification.
This law actually takes advantage of the 2000 law. But it ensures that states can communicate with each other and the Federal government.
I have no doubt that the information will be placed in the TIA database and will be used to verify TIA information.
Real-ID will probably use RFID and microchip technology which matured during the last five years.
» BELIEVE System. It is now 2010 and congress is passing a law to create the "Believe" biometric ID system (Biometric Enrollment, Locally stored Information and Electronic Verification of Employment).
It requires every worker to carry a national identification card with biometric information within the next six years.
- Confiscation of Property.
A health care crimes law named Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996, HR 3103 which became public law 104-191 on August 21, 1996
contains a provision for the confiscation of assets from any American who establishes foreign citizenship in sections 511-513.
Could there come a time, when you will be forced to declare allegiance to Heaven (another country) and
so have your property confiscated?
Why does the government want to confiscate your assets if you move to another country? Unless you owe money this does not make sense.
If we pledge allegiance to God only, as citizens of the heavenly country can we expect this law to be put into effect to confiscate our assets?
Can we be declared 'persona non grata' then stripped of our citizenship and then our property under this law?
The law makes no sense unless you believe that the vast majority of citizenship changes are done by terrorists and anarchists.
It is also in direct violation of Amendment V of the Constitution.
- National Identification - Security Features .
A national ID card started with the Immigration Control and Financial Responsibility Act of 1996, sections III, II 8, 119, 127 and 133.
It later became part of the Omnibus Appropriations Act, HR 3610 and became public law 104-208 on September 30, 1996. See sections 656 and 657
Wireless Communications and Public Safety Act of 1999, the Enhanced 911 Act was enacted on October 26, 1999.
It is a good law that aims to assist emergency services personnel locate victims who are using mobile phones.
The law requires telephone companies to have the ability to locate subscribers within 100 meters of their actual location.
This automated location identifier went into effect October 1, 2001 with 95% penetration by December 2005.
The significance of this law to the end time prophecies is that, the system will be able to accurately pinpoint your location through any type of mobile phones even when the phone is turned off or not being used.
- Financial Surveillance.
The proposed 'know your customer Law' designed to enhance the powers of the Bank Secrecy Act.
As of September 11, 2001 we have learned that people can be held indefinitely as 'material witnesses' without a charge and a trial.
So much for your right to a speedy trial guaranteed by Amendment VI of the constitution, even Amendment V
says you cannot be forced to testify against yourself. Indefinite detention seems to be designed to force people to 'talk'.
It also assumes that they know something to 'talk' about. So much for the presumption of innocence.
U.S.A. Patriot Freedom Act (2001)
The government is now pretending to enact these kinds of laws for the first time, because it has overwhelming public support to do so.
The fact that these provisions were made law without your knowledge during the last 6 years demonstrates that you
cannot wait for official knowledge of these events before you realize that prophecy is being fulfilled.
In every historical case that I have seen - such legal trappings were done in secret and it was too late by the time the victims realized it.
But when they hand you over, do not worry about how or what you are to say; for it will be given you in that hour what you are to say.
For it is not you who speaks, but it is the Spirit of your Father who speaks in you. Matthew 10: 19-20
Greater love has no one than this, that one should lay down his life for his friends. John 15: 13
| Time: 200 minutes
Print: 52 pages
Updated : October 18, 2004. June 2013
Author: Laverna Patterson. Editor: Raj S. (2004). Patterson (March 2008)
Credits: The information was compiled from various sources.
Education and Work Experience. Over 25 years as computer programmer and database management. BS. Biochemistry. BS. Computer Information Systems. MS. Telecommunications Management. MS. Computer Systems Management.
How the Terminator Terminates. Martha L. Crouch. (href="http://general.forums.commentary.net/view/y2kchaos/s35p796.htm)
Why has Google been collecting Kids' Social Security Numbers under the Guise of an Art Contest? Bob Dowdon. 22 February 2011. URL: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bob-bowdon/why-has-google-been-colle_b_825754.html
The NSA Is Building the Country�s Biggest Spy Center (Watch What You Say) James Bamford. URL: http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2012/03/ff_nsadatacenter/all/1
Hitachi �Powder�/�Dust� μ-Chip Ultra-Small Micro RFID. URL: http://www.defensereview.com/hitachi-powderdust-%C2%B5-chip-ultra-small-micro-rfid-chip-with-embedded-antenna-for-military-and-clandestine-intelligencesurveillance-applications-u-s-military-law-enforcement-and-inte/
11 Body Parts Defense Researchers Will Use to Track You URL: http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2013/01/biometrics/?pid=1775&viewall=true
List of Secure Email Providers that take Privacy Serious. Brandon Stosh. URL: http://freedomhacker.net/list-of-secure-email-providers-that-take-privacy-serious/#.UyBpLsso7mI
House Penetrating Radar. http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/01/19/police-radar-see-through-walls/22007615/