But when these things begin to take place, straighten up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near. Luke 21:28
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth should change. Psalm 46: 1, 2
Our first line of defence in surviving persecution is embracing what God has given us.
The good news is that despite our personality and psychological makeup, we will have abilities and assistance in the last days to withstand these forces, no matter
how strong or weak or broken we are.
During times of persecution, God provides the gift of martyrdom.
He also admonishes us not to prepare ahead of time, because He will give us what we need.
As you will learn, it is difficult to defeat these psychological pressures on our own.
I have often heard people speak with fear about the persecution and I realize that they are
evaluating the events based on their experience and personality.
This is the same mistake that our persecutors will make.
But God will provide the help to endure when we need it.
He has already taught us the mental attitude we need to overcome - but common thinking looks at them as weak and useless.
|Armor of God ||Fruits of the Spirit|
|Ephesians 6: 13-18||Galatians 5: 22-23 |
Ephesians 5: 9-10
|Loins ||Truth ||Truth|
||Righteousness||Goodness, self control|
|Feet ||Gospel of peace ||Peace, gentleness, kindness|
|Shield||Faith ||Faithfulness |
|Helmet||Salvation ||Love, Joy|
|Sword ||Word of God||Trying to learn what makes God happy|
God's help will not always be rescue from death or pain.
In fact some of us will have to endure these things. But God will be with us - every step of the way.
But it is our behavior and endurance that will cause the rest of the world to see the issues clearly.
God gives us many answers that we need to counteract the persecutor's interrogation.
Ultimately, you will find that God's gifts to us are the personalities we will have for eternity.
It is the method by which He now conquers sin - righteousness. Right living, right treatment of everyone, justice, mercy,
goodness and faith. Believing in Him and His way of government.
Our gifts are the permanent values He is trying so desperately to teach us.
- Love. Love is the basis of all behaviors and feelings that God inspires in you.
"But I say to you who hear, love your enemies, do good to those who hate you,
bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you.
(Luke 6: 27-28; Matthew 5: 44)
It is your Christian right and duty to demonstrate genuine love to the ones who are trying to destroy you.
The interesting thing is that, a part of their tactic will be nurturing a bond between you and the interrogator.
As long as you always remember that only God is omnipotent and that only His desires are to be obeyed -
then go ahead and use this bond of friendship to speak the words of life and hope and forgiveness to those who are determined to be cruel.
- No Fear.
There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves punishment, and the one who fears is not perfected in love.
(1 John 4: 18)
For you have not received a spirit of slavery leading to fear again, but you have received a spirit of adoption as sons by which we cry out, " Abba! Father!"
(Romans 8: 15)
If persuasion does not work, then coercive methods will be used. These usually depend on creating fear in you about someone or something that you love.
Your family and friends, security, finances, job, freedom and pain.
Again, if you realize that your only objective during this crisis is to remain faithful to God - then you must understand that God will someday make all your suffering an issue.
So, you will feel sorrow, you will feel shame, they will make you feel guilty for your stubbornness.
But do not worry. It is not your fault. They have chosen to limit you to unacceptable choices. So they are responsible for the consequences.
- No Guilt.
Therefore there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.
(Romans 8: 1)
As part of the coercive methods, the enemy will try to make you feel guilty for past sins, or for
the poor choices that they will impose on you.
Remember that you have been and will be forgiven. God is in control.
- Do not Worry.
"When they bring you before the synagogues and the rulers and the authorities, do not worry about how or what you are to speak in your defense, or what you are to say;
for the Holy Spirit will teach you in that very hour what you ought to say."
There are two things we do not need to worry about.
The first is, how to defend yourself and what to say. You can only prepare for it by Bible study.
In these remarkable times, God will use you to appeal to your captors based on His knowledge of their psychological makeup and background.
Only He knows what to say to them, you do not.
The second is, the threats used against you and your loved ones.
The best way to deal with this is the one Abraham used when he decided to give Isaac as an offering to God.
He believed God.
He had faith that God had the power to resurrect the dead.
You must have faith in a future heaven and judgment.
Weeping and sorrow will occur. But joy will come in the morning.
- Gift of Martyrdom. (Philippians 1:29)
If you are faced with death, remember that God gives this gift to those who need it.
Also know that the threat of pain and death is less powerful than any threats against your children.
Parents who reported being separated from their children have stated that not knowing what happened to
their children was worse that the physical torture that they endured in detention.
Remember that the issues are not just about your temporary sorrow, but it is about the way the whole universe will operate.
So we must regard every action, every submission in terms of what is truly at stake.
No form of evil can survive. No compromise with evil is possible.
There is no concept of the greatest good. There is only good.
Just know that all of heaven is on your side. So, go ahead and have imaginary conversations with God.
It just might be the most healthy thing to do. In some circles we call this prayer.
For to you it has been granted for Christ's sake, not only to believe in Him, but also to suffer for His sake.
More than that, I count all things to be loss in view of the surpassing value of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them but rubbish so that I may gain Christ,
Beloved, do not be surprised at the fiery ordeal among you, which comes upon you for your testing, as though some strange thing were happening to you;
but to the degree that you share the sufferings of Christ, keep on rejoicing, so that also at the revelation of His glory you may rejoice with exultation.
But if anyone suffers as a Christian, he is not to be ashamed, but is to glorify God in this name.
(1 Peter 4:12,13, 16)
For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory that is to be revealed to us.
The world does not deserve us. It is our privilege to give all.
(men of whom the world was not worthy), wandering in deserts and mountains and caves and holes in the ground.
- Duty to Government. Your first allegiance is to God. Then it is your duty to pray for your leaders.
To be good citizens and good neighbors. Pay your taxes. Do everything based on love.
Romans 13 lists the duties of a Christian to their government. It did not distinguish between good or bad governments.
The one guiding principle is love. Pray for your leaders - even if you think that they were trained in the pits of hell.
Pray that they will see people as God sees all people. Pray that you will see them as God hopes they will become.
Therefore, you should not be armed, involved in sabotage or force or any acts of humiliation or destruction.
You should be involved in sacrifice, acts of kindness and love.
But a Christian has a duty to denounce evil. It might get you killed, but silence in the face of horrendous evil is cowardly especially when evil interprets silence as agreement and consent.
God does not ordain every leader, if that was true then He would be responsible for Hitler and the Nazis.
What God ordained was the concept of hierarchical leadership.
This is for the purpose of maintaining law and order.
But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake of fire that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.
(Revelation 21: 8)
- John the Baptist. He confronted the evil governor.
For when Herod had John arrested, he bound him and put him in prison because of Heroidas, the wife of his brother Philip.
For John had been saying to him, "It is not lawful for you to have her".
(Matthew 14: 3-4)
He was not diplomatic in his choice of words.
But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Saducees coming for baptism he said to them "you brood of vipers, who warned you to flee from the wrath to come?"
(Matthew 3: 7)
- Jesus. Jesus identified evil, despite the fact that it made Him a target.
The world cannot hate you, but it hates Me because I testify of it that its deeds are evil.
(John 7: 7)
And Jesus entered the temple and drove out all those who were buying and selling in the temple, and overturned the table of the money changers and the seats of those who were selling doves.
(Matthew 21: 12)
- Nathan. He confronted David about his sin with Bathsheeba. (2 Samuel 12)
- Elijah. He mocked the priests of Baal. He confronted Ahab and Jezebel.
- Moses. God mocked the Egyptian gods.
- Isaiah. We should speak out about evil, injustice and cruelty and help the oppressed.
Wash yourselves, make yourselves clean. Remove the evil of your deeds from My sight. Cease to do evil.
Learn to do good. Seek justice, reprove the ruthless, defend the orphan, plead for the widow.
(Isaiah 1: 16-17)
Isaiah was also told to mock the king of Babylon (Isaiah 14: 4).
Life Under the Radar: Avoiding the Evil
Even now Christians in many parts of the world are suffering from persecution.
This is especially true for the Christians in Sudan.
The strategy of "total war" used by the government has caused them to have their watering holes poisoned,
taken as slaves, limbs amputated, starved, homeless, raped and tortured. Just because they are Christians.
This long term persecution can only be handled by God and the work and prayers of their brothers and sisters around the world.
It has now become true for Christians in Iraq.
Instead of the war being "a blessing from God to open up the Middle East to the Gospel", it has become a disaster for Christianity.
The Christians are being driven out of the one Muslim country that used to protect them.
We can only pray that when the final persecution of the church comes that it will be short - although it will be very intense.
You must know what to expect in captivity, and what do you do if you have to run.
Probably the best way to hide is in a large city. But we are instructed to leave the cities
when a certain event happens because of what God will do there.
However, here are some of the short and long term evasion tactics:
- Urban Evasion. Live in the city among the homeless population. If necessary, act insane or feeble minded.
- Secret Hiding Places. These are temporary solutions until you can decide what to do. Unlike the days of slavery, anyone who is not hiding is on the other side.
- Wilderness Evasion. Hiking and camping, living in caves.
- Combined Households. We will have to learn to live together. Ideally, it will be a house without mortgage, without neighborhood covenants, fenced, with a vegetable garden, solar energy and an underground water supply.
- Supernatural Help. This is your only long term solution.
Taking care of your feet
Cut toe nails.
Hiding body heat
Through your Social Security number (or other government Identification), bank records,
income tax records, Vehicle tag number, and utility records the government will have the following information to use against you
- Freeze financial assets
- Confiscate property - they could assume that you are using wilderness property to hide
- Monitor roads and transportation terminals
- Know your religion
- Track you electronically as you escape through phone calls, using credit cards or checks,
driver's license plates, speed passes, vehicle theft devices and any mobile electronic services that you have.
As you see events unfolding, prepare your equipment and be ready to leave in 15 minutes.
From my experience, a backpack weight of 40 pounds is ideal.
Survival In Persecution and Prolonged Disaster
Since the final Christian persecution will be the worst, it helps to know what will be needed to manage your personal needs
if you are fortunate enough to be independent.
|Emergency Survival Kit|
|Item ||Use |
|Water ||Three week supply |
|Bleach ||Disinfectant, water purification |
|2% iodine |
|Plastic Bottles ||Water storage |
|Bucket ||Toilet |
|Garbage Bags ||Toilet. Window cover |
|Duct Tape ||Repairs, bandage |
|Bandana ||Face mask |
|First Aid ||Injuries |
|Manual appliances ||Can opener, scissors |
|Food ||Crackers, honey, oats, powdered milk, dried fruit, nuts |
|Light ||Candles, batteries, flashlight |
|Blanket ||Warmth |
|Rotate into normal use and replace items with every sale|
- Housing. A home with an independent or alternate source of green energy.
Solar energy is the best. Otherwise a solar battery or generator to cool your refrigerator in the day and recharge batteries for light sources.
Fallout Shelter. At least one interior room or a panic room should be designed to be used for this purpose.
- Emergency Power. Generators that do not use petroleum.
I envision an emergency solar generator and battery recharger capable of operating a refrigerator but I have never seen one.
- Food. We must learn to find foods that will grow in the worst soil or that we can grow and harvest quickly.
We also need to learn how to grow crops indoors, because the wicked will raid and steal anything we have outdoors.
No matter which community you live in, if you have crops growing outdoors and your neighbours become your enemies, you are in danger.
Know the plant's blossom cycle. Water generously before blossoms appear and water after the fruit appear until they mature.
Oherwise the blossoms will turn to leaves or dry up or the fruit will fall off.
- Microgreens. Many seeds can be grown indoors within 7 to 14 days. Eating sprouts may be our way of surviving.
They can be grown in trays indoors and exposed to light when we choose.
- Seeds. Buy seeds in bulk.
- Edible Weed. Some weeds or ground cover can be used as food. Dandlelion, clover, purslane.
- Edible Leaves. Grow plants with edible fruit, flowers and leaves.
- Meal. A cup of dry oats, 1 cup beans and 1 cup spinach, 1 oz cashews, 1 TSP nutritional yeast gives 104% protein 53% carbs and a high concentration of vitamins and minerals.
Chocolate bars will give the carbs needed for hiking. Do not waste them on days when you are not hiking
- Pumpkin And Melons. Pumpkin will grow in very bad soil and its fruit, flowers, seeds and leaves are edible. It will also keep growing and producing fruit. The fruit takes about 4-6 weeks to ripen once they are pollinated. This may be 3 months from planting.
- Potato. You can grow 100 lbs (45 kg) of potatoes in a 4 square foot box (24x21x33 inch) (61x53x84 cm) with yield in 3 months.
- Papaya. From seeds, it can grow 6 feet in 1 year and begin producing many fruit in that year.
- Acorn. It is found in the wild in the United States. This nut can be eaten.
- Growing Food. Organic garden and farming.
One quart per day per person is required. Learn about well water, river water and water purification. Rain water collection barrels and grey water recycling.
which can be used to water plants.
Three methods are available for emergency water purification.
» Boiling. Filter water if needed. Then boil for at least one minute or three minutes at high altitudes.
» Chlorine Bleach. 8-16 drops of unscented bleach in a gallon of water. Let the water sit for 30 minutes.
» Iodine. 12 drops in a gallon of water. Let the water sit for 30 minutes.
- Transportation. A bicycle with a basket or vehicle that uses electricity or green fuels.
- Security. There should never be any weapons or plans for violence.
Depend on God and kindness as your weapons.
- Work. See if you can telecommute. Check out what you need at home now.
- Money. Keep cash in $20 denominations.
- Communication. Car radio or battery operated radio.
- Health. Apply sterile techniques, liberal hand washing and use regular bleach to disinfect.
Cook with onions and garlic because they contain sulfur which is a natural fungicide.
Also cayenne pepper and grapefruit skin (white layer) kills viruses. Figs are also good.
You need electricity to operate emergency appliances and to learn how to use them efficiently.
You should always have a system that can be recharged by sunlight in the day and can provide electricity for light and operating a small appliance like a hot plate or small oven and a radio to hear latest news and information.
I do not know what exists, but this is my vision of what I would need in an emergency if I lived in an apartment.
I will try to build or find one.
Hot Plate. Cooking
- Solar Collector. A sheet of solar material, preferrably transparent, that can be mounted on the inside of a window like a shade to capture sunlight.
- Energy Storage. The electricity can be stored in a battery for night use, light or hot plate.
- Outlet. The stored energy can be converted to AC current to cool the refrigerator.
|Plant ||Days |
|Soak ||Dark ||Harvest |
|Buckwheat ||0 ||4 ||10 |
|Sunflowers ||1 ||4 ||10 |
|Amaranth ||0 ||? ||? |
|Arugula ||0 ||? ||5 |
|Spinach || ||? ||6 |
|Chia ||0 ||2-3 ||5-6 |
|Alfalfa ||8-12 hrs ||3 ||6 |
|Amaranth, Arugula, Beets, Basil, Cabbage, Celery, Chard, Chervil, Cilantro, Cress, Red Clover, Fennel, Kale, Mint, Mustard, Parsley, Peas, Radish, Sorrel |
Microgreens: The Healthy Fast Food
Many who prepare for the end of time stock canned food in underground storage or move to the country where they have well established gardens.
However, a hungry planet and malevolent neighbours means that your little paradise will be quickly taken over.
The harshness of persecution means that we must grow food quickly anywhere and anytime in secret. We must be able to grow food indoors or out of sight in small places.
Microgreens are the perfect solution.
- Requirement. Sunlight, water and soil (organic soil, container mix, potting soil, seed-starting mix). These can grow in a window sill or on balconies and patios in a home or apartment.
- Equipment. Plastic trays, plastic takeaway containers, clamshell packaging, spray bottle and scissors.
- Planter. Punch drainage holes in the bottom.
- Drainage. Use the lid or another tray as a drip tray.
- Soil. Fill with about 2 inches (5 cm) of soil.
- Dark Cover. Used to cover until the seeds germinate.
- Planting. Mix soil and smooth surface so that seeds can lie flat.
- Seeds. Sprinkle seeds over the soil surface with about 1/8 - 1/4 inch (0.3-0.6 cm)) of space between them. Press into the dirt.
» Hard Seeds. Soak in a cup full of water for about 24 hours before they are planted.
- Water. Spray soil with water and drain. Soil should be as moist as a wrung-out sponge.
- Germinate In The Darkness. Cover seeds with soil or a dark cover and let them germinate. This is usually the fourth day.
- Soil. Cover the seeds with a thin layer of soil, about 1/8 inch (0.3 cm) deep.
- Darkness. Cover with a dark tray and keep in the dark until it starts to grow.
- Sunlight. Let it grow in the sunlight.
- Growing. Spray three to four times a day. Keep the soil moist like a wrung-out sponge but not soaking wet.
Remove any water remaining in the drip tray within an hour of watering.
- Harvesting. They will be ready in 7-14 days. They will be about 2 to 4 inches long (5 to 10 cm). Use scissors to cut the stems just above the soil.
» Baby Greens. If you let them grow longer they are called baby greens.
- Restarting. Plant a new crop around every seven days. With microgreens you have to restart with new seeds.
If you allow them to grow longer you can harvest a second crop of the baby greens if you leave the upper stems and harvest the true leaves below.
- Disposal. Pull out the roots and compost them.
- Tilling. Mix up the remaining soil with a fork.
- Life Span. The soil can be reused seven times, then compost the soil.
|Jacque's Natural Fertilizer |
|Amount ||Item ||Content |
|1 Quart ||Beer ||Yeast(Mg, Se, K, P, Cr, biotin and B vitamins) Na, Ca, Fl. |
|1 Quart ||Prune Juice ||Ca, Fe, Mg, P, K, Na, Zn, Mn, Se, Fl |
|Repellants and Herbicides |
|1/2 Cup ||Peppermint Mouthwash || Antibacterial |
|2 Liter ||Cola || Orthophosphoric Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate |
|1/4 Cup ||Lemon-Scented Dishwashing Liquid |
|Unfiltered beer should have more nutrients |
Most artificial fertilizers have a ratio of three chemicals (Nitrogen (protein and chlorophyll), phosphorous (protein and photosynthesis) and potassium (immune system).
Boron, copper, iron, manganese, molybdenum and zinc are also essential.
I received this formula for a natural fertilizer, fungicide, pesticide and herbicide from the original source.
- Preparation. Eat raw, in salads, sandwiches or in soups.
- Nutrition. Vitamin (A, B, C, E, K), Mineral (Calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium)
15% Protein - Amaranth, buckwheat
20-25% Protein - Arugula, broccoli, cress, mustard, chia
35% Protein - Radish, red clover, alfalfa
- Legal Problems: S. 510: FDA Food Safety Modernization Act.
The agricultural conglomerates have practically forced the world to grow pesticide laden genetically modified foods.
Now, in the interest of tracing the source of food for food safety, Senate Bill S510 is a law that has been introduced which bans the growing, trading and selling of homegrown food.
Some claim that it does not affect businesses which earn over $500,000.
Besides being another problem for organic businesses, this particular law affects the persecuted.
You will have to break this law to share your food with your church members.
There are even laws to ban the cleaning and selling of real seeds and laws against catching and storing rain water.
Everything is designed to force us to use GMO products and discourage private gardens and leave the persecuted with no options.
This bill passed the house in March and the senate on 30 November 2010 and signed into law on 4 January 2011.
While microgreens are grown in soil, sprouts are grown in water completely in the dark and they have a higher risk of being contaminated by bacteria.
The water is changed daily and the plant is exposed to sunlight on the final day.
The entire plant is eaten, root, stem, leaves and seed.
Camping: Survival Strategies Outdoors
- General Rules. Know the standard camping and backpacking rules.
- Communication. Simple sign language system when absolute silence must be maintained.
There must also be signals based on touch that can be used in the darkness.
Walk in single file or no more than two together.
Get rid of all phones. Do not take them with you because they can still transmit your position even when you are not using them.
» Telephone. Remove all signs of human activity. Do not carry phones, GPS devices or electronic medical alerts.
- Property. Before you run make copies of all your legal documents. Make arrangements while on the run and back it up by mail to turn off all utilities and services.
Even if your assets are illegally frozen, pay your taxes and bills for the next month to one year.
If this is not the last days, then you might have something to fight back legally.
Take a record of these, check numbers and other verification and bury them in a plastic container somewhere.
Get out of debt now, so that all you will owe are the annual tax liabilities.
Get all the cash you can - in small bills (nothing over $100 bills and no coins).
Right hand to indicate direction.
Left hand to indicate subject.
Everyone who clearly understands the signal should mimic it so that those behind or
not in the line of sight of the leader will get the message.
Visual signals by pointing with right arm
Touch signals with clenched hands tapping or pushing upper body
|Signal ||Visual ||Touch |
|Turn left ||left ||left shoulder|
|Turn right ||right ||right shoulder |
|Turn back ||Point back over your shoulder ||Tap back of neck |
|Go forward ||straight forward ||Push back of neck |
|Stop || Palms flat, turned out and vertical at shoulder height ||Hold arm firmly |
|Bend or crouch ||Palms flat pointing down make a downward motion ||Push down on shoulder |
|Get up ||Palms flat pointing up make an upward motion ||Pull up under arm |
|Attention ||Wave ||Back|
Enemy approaching. Make a "V" with your second and third finger of your left hand and place your wrist on top of your forehead.
(We are forming a devils horn). Use your right hand to indicate the direction of approach.
Silence. right pointer finger over your mouth
Touch signals. if there is danger at night, wake each person and
make the signals on their face. Finger on their lips for silence and
"V" on their forehead for enemy.
God is in control. Point straight up and draw a big circle
Heaven. (we are nearing home) - both hands straight up
How to whisper.
Take a normal breath, exhale half of it, and then whisper into the other person's ear using the remainder of your breath.
- Be Prepared.
- Water. Whenever you see a water supply everyone should drink as much as they can
and then fill up all water bottles. Before you leave a water source drink as much as possible even if you think that you are too full.
Water will help you to walk faster and farther.
Rely on God for your water. Your enemy may be planning on monitoring or ambushing known water sources.
- Equipment. All gear must be packed and ready to go at all times.
Your sleeping bag may be the most important property, pack it as soon as you wake up, unpack it just before you go to sleep.
- Minimum Supplies. Just in case you are separated, everyone should carry
everything they need to survive (sleeping gear, food and water).
- Visiting a Town. Designate one person who does not look as if they are living in the woods to go to populated areas.
Only this person should have town clothes, deodorant and clean fingernails. While the group still has cash, you can go shopping.
Town clothes should be kept in a separate plastic bag so that they do not pick up the smells of your other clothes.
You will lose the ability to know how bad you smell.
To manage the odor, keep a sheet of scented dryer sheets with the clean clothes and sleeping bags.
Also try to avoid shopping like a camper - if you are the only one around. Try to disguise your profile.
Authorities will be on the lookout for vegetarian, non-smokers who are camping.
You will most likely be buying raisins, nuts, dried fruit, batteries, pasta and toilet paper.
If you think you look suspicious buy a pack of cigarettes and throw them away later or buy liquor to wash wounds and strong liquor for fuel.
» Cash. Coins are prohibited for hiking. They are simply too heavy.
However, new RFID technology may be embedded in cash by 2005. At certain distances this gives away your location.
Their range is about three to five meters (15 feet) but with more sensitive receivers that range could be increased.
This only becomes a problem if it is used to track people in wilderness areas where any presence of this technology is an indication of human life.
The tags might cost about 5 to 25 cents each. Therefore, they may be embedded in larger bills.
So wrap your money in tin foil. This may block the signal.
But take it out of the tin foil before you go shopping!
- Strangers. If you meet strangers be prepared to leave your campsite.
If you are a small group of adults you may not look suspicious.
But if you have small children in such a remote location then you will be suspected.
If they talk to you they will probably find out who you are by your conversation and lifestyle.
- Children. Play outdoor games in silence.
- Elderly. Younger members should team up with them to help them carry their extra water supply.
They should be able to carry the minimum gear they need.
- Camp Sites. We should probably not stay on marked trails or known campsites.
Therefore, if you find a suitable location two hours before sunset use it.
Campsites are very difficult to find in mountainous regions.
If you decide to move to another campsite plan your move so that you leave as early as possible.
Spend the previous day eliminating signs that you were there. Do not stop to eat.
Divide the food each person needs for their meal on the previous day and pack it with the water bottle.
Eat as you walk.
These are the types of camping locations you should choose.
If you find a water source try to find a campsite nearby.
Use your reflective blanket to shield your body heat.
- Under a thick canopy of trees - you need a heat shield to hide your body heat at night.
- Cave or underground
- Crevice in a hill side or rock - use a heat shield to protect the open side
- Abandoned tunnels or dry sewer pipes
- Toilet. This can quickly become unmanageable so that there will not be a safe spot remaining to dig a toilet.
The ground is always too hard to dig the correct depth at the exact moment you need it.
So, when you enter a campsite, dig two toilets as deep as possible so that it can be used more than once.
If you have run out of toilet paper, find leaves that can be used.
Pick leaves carefully so that we leave minimum signs of breaking the trees.
Each person uses it and covers up with some of the dirt.
Then it is their duty to go to the site of the third toilet and dig at least four inches.
Cover the full toilets with rocks, then dirt, then dried leaves when you leave the camp. Hopefully, the layer of rocks will prevent accidental reuse.
We are trying to hide any body odor or signs of camping, or insect activity.
Repack all food in reusable plastic bags so that you will have no garbage to leave behind.
Dried food only. Raisins, nuts, oats, grape nut cereal, and powdered milk.
| Backpack |
Two Heavy duty trash bags to line the inside of the pack.
Place sleeping bag and clean clothes and dirty clothes in separate bags.
1 poncho (ground cloth, shelter, raincoat)
Sleeping bag light weight ( 50 or less)
1 extra shorts, silk shirt, socks, underwear
Wear 1 long pants, 1 silk shirt.
Hat, Sun visor and bandana
Toilet paper in ziploc bags.
Food repackaged in plastic bags
1 plastic cup (wide mouth bottle with cap)
1 metal spoon
* All purpose liquid soap
* 1 Plastic shovel
* Duct tape, water bottles
* Regular bleach to purify water (4 drops per quart)
A three pound tent (A luxury)
A good ground pad - self inflating
Reflective blanket - to minimize heat escaping
White clothes, beige or light color. Visor
* When travelling in groups these can be shared
Use only green, brown, blue or dark blue colors or camouflage patterns in forests.
Use white, tan or light colors in deserts.
AVOID COTTON CLOTHES in cold weather!
- Noise Makers. I cannot stress enough how much noise travels.
No pots, pans or metals that can make noise. No cooked meals.
Walking sticks are wonderful but noisy, cover them with duct tape.
- Duties. Know the duties of each member especially with a large group or groups with children.
Security. One person should guard each entrance to the camp. Listen for sounds coming from the camp and look for approaching
strangers. Try to keep the noise in the camp down.
Inspector. Have tents packed and ready to go during the day. Set up again in the evening.
Someone should make sure that everyone's gear is always packed.
Even when sleeping, only the sleeping bag should be out. Everything else should be packed.
Guard. When hiking, a leader should be in front and behind the group.
Drills. Know what to do if the enemy is coming in the day and at night.
Have unexpected drills to practice packing and leaving in five minutes under different circumstances.
When you are reasonably secure and you have the time, take turns washing your gear.
Everybody's sleeping bags should not be wet at the same time.
In an emergency you can share.
- Reducing Your Load.
Children can share sleeping bags and other equipment.
Families can share cups and spoons and take turns eating. The best "cup" is a wide mouth bottle with a lid.
You only need one plastic cup and one unbreakable plastic spoon to eat any kind of meal.
Groups can share one small Bible and soap.
- Spiritual Gifts. Use the spiritual gifts of the group so that you know what to do.
Right now, we have no experience in this area but it should be more than just a feeling or
people saying "the Lord said this or that".
Many times I have heard people say this and I know it is not true because it is based on what they want to believe.
I can recognize that it is false because of the situation, their attitude and the evil things that they want to do.
However, at this point in history we should have experienced the latter rain and have some
idea about how the miraculous gifts are administered.
So, do not rely on members who are leading because they have experience or have learned good camping and hiking skills.
Rely first on the members who have relevant spiritual gifts.
- Sabbath. Have faith, rest on the Sabbath.
- Worship. This is also the time when we will be under the worst spiritual oppression.
Our conversation should center mainly around the love of God, forgiveness and the hope we have.
Help each other to memorize a new Bible promise for each day. Let the children memorize a simpler version.
- New Converts. Be aware of the spiritual struggles of new converts - especially those
who had no prior religious life or converted Roman Catholics who still believe that they must suffer
or that God is angry.
We are told that these times involve intense spiritual battles.
It will be hard for those of us who have been faithful for years, it will be much harder for
those plucked from the fire.
- Defections. If someone wants to leave, give them what they need and let them go.
Leave quickly, travelling as long as possible. Disguise your direction of travel.
- Physical Conditions. I believe the time will be characterized by heat and drought. So, hopefully you will not have to deal with rain.
Wear a hat and stay in the shade during the heat. Travel only when it is cool or on moonlit nights.
Even though you will be hot and thirsty, remember that cold and wet is more miserable. Why do you think that one common method of torture is to subject prisoners to cold water?
Tracking and Trailing
Everyone imagines a time when we will be running for our lives in the woods or hiding in caves.
Others believe that they will be safe living in their homes out in the "country".
Heavy rain and lightning
Hard ground: asphalt roads, rocks
Strong animal scent - skunks
Cloudy, moonless nights
Fire - no fires
Shoe sole - no patterns
Small groups - less than ten
Camping rules - take out garbage
Toilets - six inches deep for single use
Silence - noise travels far
Walk under trees
Clothing color - no bright colors
No perfumes or deodorant
Bathe whenever possible. Keep dry.
No running - increases odors
Protect your feet and legs
Under forty pounds in backpack
Use bandana for a towel and many other uses
Walk on rocks or hard surfaces
Wear shoes backwards
Walk on edge of foot
Walk in stream and leave many exits
Walk under tree covers
No fires, no cooking
Hide body heat (caves, underground locations)
No phones or electronic equipment
Limit activities in the open
Leaders should avoid public terminals
Cash transactions only
Develop recipes that do not require cooking.
Raw oats, Grapenut cereal. Total cereal.
Raisins, dried fruit
Crackers (reduced salt)
If you must cook. These require minimal cooking.
Couscous (can cook in cold water)
If you are fortunate enough to have a hide away out in the country,
invest in the following.
Solar homes or emergency solar generator
Well water or independent water system
Apartment and City Living.
Farming in pots on balconies or near windows
Water storage containers
It is probably impossible for several small groups with a grand total of even 3000 to escape undetected in the woods of any major country.
Therefore, the only strategies that I can think of, is to alert you about the things that are not
helpful to you.
Beyond this, it is the work of God to protect hundreds of thousands of us and our children.
In the past God has used weather conditions to stop the enemy. Expect this. Be grateful for poor weather conditions.
Rain and lightning are some of the worst walking and camping conditions - but they are good for
confusing tracking dogs and are a terrible inconvenience for the handlers.
These techniques may not help to evade a well trained blood hound, but they could outsmart humans.
- Night vision
- Thermal imaging can "see" body heat even through dust or smoke
- InfraRed "sees" low levels of light
- Ground radar
- Pain beams
- Monitoring electronic transactions
- Satellites can see objects the size of a cigarette box even through clouds
These conditions are not good for tracking, because they help to leave or retain body scent that can be tracked by dogs.
- Air and ground temperatures approximately equal
- A mild dull day with moisture in the air and slow evaporation
- Damp ground and vegetation
- Ground overshadowed by trees
- Running gives off more body odor than walking away calmly.
- An unclean body - this will be a problem.
- Heavy growth of vegetation
Eliminating Scent Trails.
It is difficult to avoid a blood hound and by the time these events happen, we may have electronic sniffers to assist human trackers.
The best options are still to mask or eliminate your scent.
- Eliminate scent by bathing and washing clothes.
- Scent can be masked by a pleasant or unpleasant odor that will distract. The danger of using a powerful scent is that humans may be able to detect it especially if it is unusual for the environment.
- Urban Evasion. Mask your trail by mixing with the population.
- If you have a well hidden hiding place, and enough time the best plan may be to lay down false scent and foot trails in all directions away from this point, then bathe and double back. This may cause confusion if the zone of deception is at least half mile wide.
If there is more than one in the group, then those who leave the false trails must carry a dirty article of clothing from each person in the group.
These conditions are not good for tracking, because they leave visible signs of your presence that can be tracked.
- Carry out all garbage
- Dig a deep potty hole, insects will gather around the area
- Do not break leaves, branches, vegetation, trample grass
- Do not disturb stones, moss, cobwebs or kill insects
- Silence - develop a system of sign language
- Footprints and pattern impressions of shoes
- Muddy ground
- Point of entrance
- Real exits
- Cross diagonally
- Walk down center of stream
- Double back
- False exits
Blue = walking backwards
Black = Normal prints
Leaving A False Trail
On land the best way to hide tracks is on hard ground or rocks. Zig-zag, double back and disguise exits.
The only other way to hide trails is to brush away footprints or to walk backwards in mud.
Then disguise your trail when you find a water crossing or paved road.
You have an opportunity to disguise your trail at any point where the terrain changes substantially.
At these barriers you can change the point of entry and exit.
These transition barriers include water, paved road or hard surface.
False Water Trail
Before making your false trail change direction of travel and approach the stream at a 450 angle
and use one of these methods to leave a false trail.
- Pretend to cross the stream.
- Leave many false exits and disguise your true exit.
Disguise Your Real Exit
- Leave the stream on hard, rocky ground or where there is no moss or vegetation.
- Walk backward over soft ground when leaving a stream.
- Do not cross the stream in a straight line to your real exit.
- Do not exit on moss covered rocks or tree roots.
- Always cross diagonally or walk over 100 meters (80 yards) down the middle in deep water before exiting.
Many groups predict a nuclear war as a part of Armageddon.
Since I believe that Armageddon is fought after the millennium and is only a threat during the sixth plague, I do not fear it as part of the period of persecution.
However, I include it here as part of disaster preparation because every crazy nut will be unleased against each other and we will have to be navigating through them and their threats.
God wants to evangelize the world before the persecution begins, so I do not fear any mass extinction event before the gospel is preached.
I do not rule out a limited asteroid strike or local nuclear disaster, but not mass extinction before the plagues.
In this case, the biggest problem after survival of the inital blast is inhalation or exposure to contaminated dust, water or food.
Stay indoors, cover mouth, nose and eyes.
Cover windows with plastic and duct tape. Use stored water.
Turn off ventilation systems that do not have filters.
Remember that the world will not be destroyed by a nuclear weapon.
|99% Radiation Reduction |
|Particles ||Material ||Thickness |
|Lead ||4 (10 cm) |
|Steel ||6.6 (17 cm) |
|Concrete ||24 (60 cm) |
|Earth, brick ||36 (90 cm) |
|Water ||48 (121 cm) |
|Wood ||76 (192 cm) |
|Beta ||Wood ||2 (5 cm) |
|Alpha ||Clothing ||Most |
Fallout Shelter Principles.
Gamma or x-ray particles are invisible and penetrate solid objects easily.
Alpha and beta particles are dangerous if ingested or inhaled or left on the skin but they do not penetrate solid objects easily.
The concern is to stop them from entering your body through the eyes, nose, mouth and skin.
So, place as much mass between you and the radiation, away from ground floor or roof and windows for about two weeks.
Use doors, stacks of books and news papers, fill tubs, canned goods, steel cabinets, steel hurricane shutters, furniture, refrigerator.
Use iodine pills or iodine water purification methods to minimize absorption of radiactive iodine.
Remove clothing worn outside.
After the first two weeks there is still danger from contaminated soil and dust and from the human tragedy and diseases that will occur.
|Element ||Half Life ||Safe |
|Plutonium (Pu) ||24,000 Years ||500,000 Years |
|30 Years || 500? Years |
|Iodine (I) ||8 Days ||50 Days |
- Fallout Shelter (Below Ground). 3-5 feet of dirt.
- Apartment Buildings. Middle floors, center of building.
- House (Basement). Under the steps. Add shielding above you and in exposed areas away from windows.
- House (Above Ground). Panic rooms which are shielded by concrete and steel. Add shielding to interior, windowless rooms or closets or under stairs.
- Car. It is not a good shelter and the radiation might disable the electronics.
So if you can place it over a ditch, in a tunnel or under pass and get underneath the engine block of if the trunk is filled with material it will give some protection.
|Mine, Cave, Underground |
|Dirt ||Roof or Floor ||Dirt|
|Stair, Inner Room, Basement |
|Upper Floor |
|- ||Books, |
|Tunnel, Overpass |
| Vehicles |
|Dirt ||Concrete||Dirt |
|Trench, Car |
Any planned space or cavity underground.
Exposed basements need shielding like sandbags at windows and shielding above.
||Home (Closet, Under Bed).
Surround windowless inner room, closet, stair with furniture and boxes filled with books and other material.
Fill tubs above this space with water or space with containers of water.
|| Emergency Shelter.
Under car, in a trench, bank vault, inner room, tunnel, under bridge.
Apartment Building. Middle floors, center room or hallway and basement.
Do not go to first floor or top floors.
Unless you have two days advance notice of a nuclear disaster. It will be impossible to build a good emergency shelter with available items.
You will be lucky if you get one hour of advance notice.
Wear layers of clothes and a mask when going outside. Cover clothes and shoes and hair with a disposable plactic cover.
Wear long sleeves clothes inside.
Bathing. Bathe and wash hair.
|Car, Under Bed |
|Boxes of Dirt |
|Boxes of Dirt ||Door or Metal Sheet||Boxes of Dirt |
|Buckets of Water ||Car Roof||Buckets of Water |
||| |||| |
|Side View |
|Boxes of Dirt or cans || - |
|Dirt||Buckets of Water ||Dirt|
|H2O||Car||Car||Car|| H2O |
| ||Dirt |
|Open door |
| exit ||H2O|
|Car || |
|Buckets of Water |
|Boxes of Dirt || Bathroom |
|Top View of Car||Buckets of Water |
|Boxes of Dirt |
Supplies. Car 180x72x52 inches (LxWxH)
Doors. 2-3 Boxes. 250+50 Buckets. 126
Food and Water. Those kept in sealed containers are good for human consumption.
Even the penetrating gamma and X-rays will not harm the food.
Your only danger is radioactive dust that may have fallen on the exposed containers.
But your garden soil and food growing in the garden are contaminated.
Sealed and covered water containers can double as your shield and then be used as your remaining water supply after the first two or three weeks when the extra layers of shielding in no longer needed.
Roof. The problem with all emergency shelters and basements is the shielding in the roof.
Your home may not be designed to give adequate shielding, so it must be added above the space.
The problem with emergency shelters is to build a roof that will not collapse and that is waterproof.
Close all vents.
The major problem is keeping radioactive dust from entering the shelter.
A damp sheet over the air intake vent will trap particles.
The next problem is carbon dioxide build up inside the air tight shelter.
The air will not become radioactive.
But fine particles of radioactive dust will be in the air.
If you can filter or trap this dust the air will be clean.
Cars provide no protection but they can hold your protection material.
You can pack it with water, books, paper, supplies and all sorts of materials then place it over your trench to provide
a thick layer of protection above. Use a door or other material against the side and pack earth against the door.
Several vehicles can form a barrier at an overpass or bridge while the occupants stay under the bridge.
Emergency. Under a truck full of supplies, such as water, dirt, building material or metal. This gives shielding above.
You just need to protect the open sides by parking it next to an object or surrounding it with other vehicles.
It may be easy to fill boxes, strong plastic containers with dirt or water.
The water should later serve as your emergency supply.
Keep a supply of boxes and clean, stackable industrial plastic containers as your emergency plan.
Boxes may be hard to fill with dirt but buckets and garbage cans can be filled with water to create
a confined space that is three feet high and three feet deep on the sides for a space for one person.
Round cans should be staggered. The best design is to surround your car with these objects.
On the right is a proposed design based on box sizes 12x18x12 inches (LxWxH)
and buckets 18 inch high and 12 inches round.
It takes two rows of boxes and buckets to give the optimum shielding.
You can use plywood sheets or cardboard instead of boxes to outline the walls to hold the dirt in a 18 inch space.
Use one row of water on either side to hold up the wall.
|Wall Design 1 ||Wall Design 2|
|9 inch ||Boxes of Dirt ||Buckets of Water ||12 inch |
|9 inch ||Boxes of Dirt ||Plywood Walls |
|18 inch |
|12 inch ||Buckets of Water |
|12 inch ||Buckets of Water ||Buckets of Water ||12 inch |
Park in a garage to give extra shielding and security.
- Make an Exit. Open one car door. Roll down window. Leave a path to enter and exit.
This requires a third or staggered wall at the end of the exit to replace the missing shield.
- Water Wall (H2O). Stack industrial strength buckets of water around car up to the roof. This water can be used for water supply later.
Stacks are three buckets high.
Apply this same system to an inner room or the portion of the basement that is above ground.
- Dirt Wall. Stack boxes of dirt or cans of food around this. This is your food supply later.
Stacks are five boxes high.
If you build sturdy shelves on three walls of your garage and keep them filled with your canned goods and water supply you already have three walls built.
You only need to build a wall at the door and the roof and the entire garage will be a shelter.
- Roof Shield. Place doors across the top and stack boxes or piles of dirt on top.
You can place boxes around the edge on a layer of plastic as a border and pile dirt on the inside (2-3 Layers)
If the space above the garage is an attic, then place plywood sheets over the space permanently.
To build the emergency shelter, cover the floor above with boxes of dirt or books or canned goods. Fill bathtubs with water.
Or build a canopy with three doors on top of eight columns of cinder blocks over the car.
You can also build the supports for one side of the roof columns into the wall shelves.
- Storage. Store food and supplies under the car and in the trunk and on top of the trunk and hood.
Home Design. Design your home with a basement or an inner, windowless space that is below a bathtub.
When filled with water this raises the protection level.
The walls around this space should be shielded by book cases or storage spaces like a pantry.
One ideal spot is a hall way next to a bathroom, kitchen, pantry and the book cases of the living room.
Medicine and Protective Chemicals.
- Iodine. Iodine pills will help to stop the absorption of radioactive iodine in the glands. However these pills must be taken before exposure and some people are allergic to iodine.
- Boron. This amazing element has the ability to absorb dangerous radioactive neutrons like Pac-Man gobbles blobs.
It can be taken internally via supplements to protect you inside. It is also found in certain foods so eating these in the weeks following an exposure should help the body to get rid of destructive particles.
It is more concentrated in dried fruit than fresh and is found in nuts, legumes (beans), coffee and red wine.
Fruits like apples, avocado, almonds, red grapes, pear, plum, kiwi, sultanas, dates, currants, vegetables,
soybeans, chickpeas, borlotti beans, red kidney beans, hazel nuts, peanut butter, tomato, lentils, olive and onion.
Boron is also found in Borax laundry detergent, therefore it can protect you externally.
In your design, if water is not a premium you can pour Borax in the tub that is above your shelter or the bottles that surround your shelter to provide added security.
It is unclear how many inches of protection this would be equivalent to.
This water can be used for laundry and to flush toilets.
If you are near ground zero you should maintain this level of vigilance and maintain isolation for at least 2-4 weeks after the initial event.
However, radioactive dust that has fallen will be with you forever, so you need to wear protective masks and clothing as you leave the contaminated area.
Even after the first two weeks of greatest exposure, the outdoors should be treated as contaminated.
Limit your exposure. Wear protective clothing and remove them before entering your shelter.
Radiation exposure danger still exists from wind or water borne particles, contaminated dust or earth.
But the exposure to lethal gamma and X-Rays is reduced by ten every 14 days.
|Safety || Radiation Fallout Rate (RADS (REMS) per Hour)||Exposure by Material (inches)|
|Time ||Amount ||Medical Effect ||Wood ||Concrete ||Steel||Dirt
|36||76||12||18||24 ||3.3 ||6.6 ||16||24||36
|Stay Indoors||1 Hour || 1000 ||1000-600 (Lethal) ||100||10||100||50||10 ||100 ||10 ||100||45||10|
|7 Hours || 100 ||500-200 (Hospitalization) ||10||1||10||5||1 ||10 ||1 ||10||4.5||1|
|Unsafe||2 Days || 10 ||< 200 - Treatment ||1||.1||1||.5||.1 ||1 ||.1 ||1||.15||.1|
|14 Days || 1 ||Treatment ||.1||.01||.01||.05||.01 ||.1 ||.01 ||.1||.05||.01|
|Safe||4 Weeks || 0.33 ||None ||.03||.003||.03||.015||.003 ||.03 ||.003 ||.03||.015||.003|
|3 Months || 0.1 ||None ||.01||.001||.01||.005||.001 ||.01 ||.001 ||.01||.005||.001|
|For every 7x increase in time, radiation falls 10 times. No treatment needed for total exposure of 100 rems.
Lifetime recommended accumulated dose is 5 rems.
Resisting the Evil
God has given us a model for confronting evil and instructions for approaching the authorities in the last days.
I confess that the instructions seem to leave us open to slaughter - unless you believe that God will eventually come charging on a white horse to our rescue.
God's Strategies - Our Secret Weapons
God's instructions are simple. Do not worry about food, clothes or about words to defend yourself.
At first it may seem that we are sheep being led to the slaughter. But remember, this is not a battle for our individual survival.
It is a battle for the soul. For the very ones who are persecuting and torturing you.
Therefore, at all times we must never think that it is too late. We must always give encouragement and extend forgiveness in hopes that the people we come in contact with will turn to God.
Remember that these are not sterile lists of techniques that you must use to survive.
These must define who you are so that they are a natural part of your behavior.
So, if you think that these are weak or nice things to do in harmless situations - reexamine your beliefs.
- Trust God. They cannot capture our leader. We have already won.
- Bible Study. This is the only tangible preparation that you can make. Your faith will be ridiculed. You will be called to minister to someone. You must be prepared.
» Daily Devotion. Develop a trusting relationship with God and a daily devotional life.
» Memorize Bible Verses about God's protection and love.
- Christ is our Righteousness. Our sins do not define us. Our past cannot condemn us.
- Love. Love your enemies, do good to those who persecute you.
- Joy. Let the joy of the Lord remain in your hearts.
- Peace. He will keep you in perfect peace if you focus on him.
- Patience. In the end God proudly proclaims 'here are the patient saints'.
- Goodness. Show random acts of kindness to your persecutor.
- Faith. Always believe that God will keep you.
- Forgiveness. Truly forgive your enemy. He may respond to God because of your love.
- Prayer. Develop this daily communication with God now. Pray for yourselves and for your enemies. They have been deceived.
- Turning the Other Cheek. Do not fight back.
- Surrender to God. He will never lose what you have surrendered to him.
- No Preparation. God will give you your words, food and shelter.
- Keep Your Eyes Focused on the Prize. Forget your circumstances, it is only for a moment.
You will be alive for trillions and trillions of years. Forever. So what is one hour, one day, one year or 30 years in the whole scheme of things.
It is nothing!
- God Has His Plans. In all this evil activity God has His own plans to light the world with His Truth and His Glory. Pray that you can become a part of it.
Of course it would help if you prepared for the battle before with diligent Bible Study
so that you will be assured of the truth when Satan attacks.
But if you have not, do not focus on yourself and how bad you think you are. Focus on how magnificent God is.
How gracious and forgiving. Never give up on God.
Our Model - Jesus Christ
- He Was Obedient to the Will of God. In the Garden He prayed that this would not happen. He was so full of pain and
anguish that He perspired drops of blood instead of water. But in the end He said 'not my will, but your will be done'.
- He Was Silent. At His trial He was silent, He did not respond to the taunting and accusations in defense of Himself.
- He Was Willing to Die for His Enemies. On the cross He said 'Father forgive them, because they do not know what they are doing'.
- He Had to Trust God. Despite all the evidence. Near the end, He cried 'Father, why have you forsaken me?'. But He remained obedient to the death of the cross, even when He had no answers.
Sometimes, you too will have no answers.
- Nonviolent. At His arrest when Peter cut off the ear of one of the men, Jesus healed the man's ear and told Peter
that 'He who lives by the sword dies by the sword'.
The final church cannot be built on violence, even if it seems to be necessary and unavoidable violence.
The story of David and Solomon shows that when the permanent house of God is built there must be no stain of violence.
David said to Solomon: "My son, I had it in my heart to build a house for the Name of the LORD my God. But this word of the LORD came to me: 'You have shed much blood and have fought many wars. You are not to build a house for my Name, because you have shed much blood on the earth in my sight. But you will have a son who will be a man of peace and rest, and I will give him rest from all his enemies on every side. His name will be Solomon, and I will grant Israel peace and quiet during his reign.
(1 Chronicles 22: 7-9)
The evidence God wants to preserve is that the wicked will attack the most innocent without any provocation.
So behave like an innocent, powerless child.
The final church cannot be built on violence.
Not by might, not by power, but by My Spirit says the Lord.
(Zechariah 4: 6)
David could not build the temple because of his past violence in the service of God, but Solomon could.
Some kinds of violence may have been permitted at some points in time. But you must recognize the times.
The building of the last church must not be tainted with your violence. Allow God to fight for you.
- Use of Guns and Weapons. No one can convince me that in the fight to show the love of God to the world,
to resist the devil and to triumph over the mark of the beast - that we will be found shooting our enemies for self defense.
This is a spiritual war. Battling on human and physical terms is denying the power and ability of God to solve His problems His way.
Do you think that if God says, do not even rehearse what you will say in self-defense in court, that He would resort to this type of violence?
Think about it. If reviewing what you know and how you would counteract a particular argument seems to be reasonable and logical preparation, what could be wrong about this?
But by telling you not do it, God is saying that every part of the battle - even the words you speak - is His to Win, because you cannot win it by your own power or intellect.
» Training for Christian Warfare. No child of God will be found in a militia group practising for Armageddon and preparing to fight the government.
- Violent Demonstrations. We should never participate in, nor support demonstrations in which any participant supports
any method that causes our opponent to be forced into any action. So even some forms of civil disobedience are wrong.
Civil disobedience is based on the premise that people must suffer some inconvenience (not death or injury) so that they will take our arguments seriously.
It also creates some controversy for the media so that the cause can get coverage.
They are correct in that the news media feeds on controversy and that the message will not be heard if it is not broadcast.
But it is still wrong to force others. We must trust that the goodness of our cause will eventually reach its audience no matter how long it takes.
That God Himself is the one who will market our messages. No matter how long it takes or ineffectual we seem, always do the perfect thing in an imperfect society.
I am also willing to say that even peaceful demonstrations may be wrong if it is an attempt to force or inconvenience others just to get publicity.
What is right, however, is doing the right thing no matter what it costs you personally, or how ineffective it seems.
- Peaceful Demonstrations. After a while there is even hazard in these activities. Can you guarantee that the people who participate with you or the person who convinces you to participate in such activities is not a government agent or religious enemy whose sole task is to involve you in what you believe are peaceful protests so that they can commit acts of violence and tarnish your reputation and the reputation of your group or church?
If the government wants to portray your group as violent it will command it own agents to commit violent actions and claim that your group did it.
They can plant false evidence or infiltrate your group and have fake members or fake sympathizers perform acts that your group forbids.
You cannot control who joins your group on the day of protest.
- Sabotage and Cyberwar. Under the new law such crimes could be classified as terrorist activity.
and could be used as an excuse for you or your group to be detained. The Germans used the activities of one frustrated Jewish teenager to justify Kristallnacht.
While I honestly believe that we are under no moral obligation to obey any unjust law
or laws that disobey God's wishes and I believe non-violent retaliation is permissible yet you must think about the implications of your actions.
Can you involve a whole group of people in your possible punishment without their consent?
Let God send a solar flare. A sustained attack from nature itself is a more powerful psychological weapon than fear of small groups of persecuted people.
- Black Market. Like the Nazi ghettos, all sorts of criminal enterprises will develop to "support" you at very high prices. Resist them. Anyone who exploits the helpless is a tool of Satan. Die first! The first few of us might find some benefit but most of us will be trapped when they decide to obey their master.
Militia groups are a growing number of citizens who are arming themselves for the war to come
in the New World Order. Many of them are hate groups who rebel against the progress of minority groups.
Most believe in violent resistance.
No weapon that is formed against you will prosper. And every tongue that accuses you in judgment you will condemn.
This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their vindication is from Me, declares the Lord.
Isaiah 54: 17
Do not get involved. Do not learn their ways.
Do not take their advice. Do not support them by buying their materials.
Their violent methods are contrary to God's methods.
Their methods will implant a mental attitude that is contrary to what God requires you to do.
You must approach your persecutors with love and kindness - even at the risk of being caught.
Use the sword of the Spirit (the word of God) not the sword of defense (gun).
Finally, since God says we should not prepare, all their advice may be a violation of that command.
Although my advice seems like preparation also, what I am actually doing is to tell you
about the things that will help you to physically adjust as quickly as possible so that you can concentrate on spiritual matters.
What Can You Do Now
- Defend The Helpless. Use all legal means now to defend our civil and religious liberties and those of others.
Even sinners have basic rights. God rains on the just and the unjust.
- Civil And Religious Laws. Fight for the proper separation of church and state. We know it will eventually be undermined but fight for it anyway.
The wicked are using this to take away the rights of Christians and enhance their agenda but we must not.
- Train Your Children. Teach your children at home to love and respect God and each other. Having been a Sabbath School teacher for many
years, it became absolutely clear to me that if God was not a meaningful part of the home, then education in a Christian school
and one hour of Sabbath school per week gives exposure but does not instill the correct values in the child.
They see your attitude as hypocritical and this Christian exposure is tolerated only until they are old enough to
make their own decisions. What usually keeps them in church as teenagers is just the desire to be with their friends
not a love of God.
» Practice. Give your children books, seed and dirt, not computers. When it is time to use a computer they will catch up quickly.
- Become Debt Free. This might give you more time and options and the ability to help others.
Teach your children self control so that they will want what is good and necessary, not to have what everyone else has.
Everything that is not necessary for life and love should be regarded as a privilege not a right.
If you read the fine print on many loans, they state that the bank reserves the right to recall the debt at any time.
This could be used to put financial pressure on you if you are a target.
» Practice. Pay extra on the principal of your debts. Pay more than the minimum. Pay off your mortgage early.
When your car is paid off wait for a few years to buy a new car. This allows you to reduce your insurance by dropping collision.
It is cheaper to repair a well maintained car than to keep buying and leasing and insuring a debt-ridden car.
Notice that the companies who were part of the TARP bailout worked to repay their debt quickly.
They know that it is not good to carry debt although they try their best to convince you to take on debt.
- Wireless Communications. If you are actually on the run, discontinue use of all wireless devices and services. Even if service is discontinued, do not carry the devices, they still have a transceiver that uniquely identifies you. Do not use any electronic cards or bank accounts.
And if your precious Fido has an implanted chip, send the dog to the pound.
» Practice. This includes electronic toll both devices. Learn what you need to use cash only or learn alternate local routes.
As you are learning, use the devices to get to work, but go wireless and local on the way home.
If you think that you must have your phone for emergencies, then treat it as such. Do not answer your phone unless you are home. Learn to make the phone ring without answering it.
- Credit And Debit Cards. Prepare for the day when you have to live without electronic financial cards. It might give you a week of options, but you eventually have to go completely
to God to supply all your needs. With proposed virtual cash where the card is refillable, businesses may not even use cash anymore.
» Practice. At least one month or one week every year practice not using the credit card. See how easy it is to make critical purchases with cash and without identification.
Learn to use public transportation even if it means doing so on weekends. Spend less. Buy less.
- Protect Your Identity. Do not expose your photographs and life on social networks.
The more you are exposed, the more useless you will be in the end because your identity will compromise the rest of the group.
» Danger (Friend List). If you are a target of an investigation or you have identified yourself on social networks as belonging to a certain group and you have friends, then the persecution will use your friend list and their connections to possibly identify more members of the group.
Try to support your groups without becoming members of a list.
Social networks like FaceBook, YouTube, MySpace and Twitter can sell all your personal information and preferences.
» Danger (Mailing List). All your mailing lists will be used to identify potential members of your group.
» Danger (Church Directories). These list families, picture, addresses and phones.
» Danger (Church Financial Records). These list supporters and members.
» Danger (Birthday-Name-Home Town). Stupid children on social networks think that it is safe because they only ask for your name and birthday.
Well, with your birthday and name or your social security number alone your identity can be stolen.
With posted pictures your address could be compromised because of a feature called "Geotagging".
Smart phones and smart cameras and smart devices with GPS embed the location where the files were created.
- Social Networking. Do not "Friend" others. This is an unfriendly and hostile act.
You are creating a list of victims. These are potential friends, members of your hated organizations and people they can use to torture you by threatening their status and well being.
When I wrote this 11 years ago, this capability did not exist. Religious information and connections were the one cruical set of information that I believed would be harder to accumulate.
So, now, in 2012 after joining Facebook to see the extent of the damage, I am appalled at the information that is being freely given away.
No wonder the post-911 secret agencies as sitting at the end of the internet spigot capturing bucket loads of private information to be used "to protect the Homeland".
- Antisocial Networking. Using my knowledge of databases, I have been pondering how one could disengage from these networks without leaving a trail of bread crumbs for the evil ones to follow.
- Fake ID. If you must join one of these networks, then use an alias. Sign up with an email address that is used exclusively for this purpose with no back links to your real identity.
Of course you will defeat the purpose by immediately "friend-ing", "like-ing" or "link-ing" to everything and everyone you know or like.
A telephone is a nice, healthy way to communicate, make and maintain friends.
Never give out your religious affiliation by stating it directly or implying it through the schools you attended or the places you worked.
- Diversion. Once you are on the system, if you need to get off then make a controlled exit.
The object is to make it more difficult for them to find correct information even if they are overly cautious by keeping year old backups.
Of course, if you do not have time, then change your profile, delete pictures and remove friend links.
- Download 1. See what information they officially have about you, if possible.
- Disinfect and Sanitize. For at least 3 months or ideally a year, clean up your information and slowly replace their database and backups with false information.
Change all the tags and identifying information on your pictures.
I think it is wrong to take group pictures and identify people by name without their permission.
- De-Personalize. Change your profile. Change your religion, schools, degrees, work history, expertise, training, likes, interests.
Replace sanitized pictures with fake ones after 1 to 3 months of backups.
- Slow ... Do these things slowly so that you do not trigger a program that might flag accounts with unusual amounts of activity.
- Delete. After the sanitized information has been around for a while then remove it or leave it.
But delete real pictures and messages and "Unfriend". Change all of your permissions to the most private settings or to "Friends" only.
- Download 2. See what information is still officially out there.
- Disengage. Terminate your account.
- Etiquette. Do not "Friend", "Like" or "Link" to people who are not already on these sites.
All these networks allow you to search through e-mail providers to reach out to others who are not on these lists or networks.
You may have compromised someone who wishes to remain anonymous. Now you have them permanently linked to "the Cloud" - the dark cloud.
- Passive Aggression.
There are short-term ways to resist.
Start a movement that wears a T-Shirt or a special color hat.
People show their position by wearing their opinion in public.
Encourage supporters to wear their attire every day and on special days.
Supporters do not meet in a particular place like demonstrators, but on special days people go about their normal business en masse so that the demonstration is everywhere.
This is like a dispersed flash mob, where participants meet everywhere.
There are other ways to demonstrate that you have taken a certain position.
- Vote. Voting is one tool we have, but even in this our choice is being usurped by a system that is corrupted on both sides through distorted promises and distorted messages.
- Loyalty. Vote with your membership. Change your support. Choose a competitor. Take your business elsewhere - permanently. Your loyalty should not be like a ping-pong. Evil will seem to give in for a while and then will start to abuse you after you return.
They may even try to stomp out their competitor so that you do not have a place to turn once they begin to abuse you again. So strengthen the righteous competitor so that they can fight back and remain loyal because they are righteous.
- Financial. Vote with your money.
- Shun. Show your disapproval by turning your back.
- New Friends. Openly show your support for their enemies or their victims.
- Equipment. Buy some sensible hiking boots and break them in.
Invest in thin lightweight sleeping bags that are rated for low temperatures. Buy a bicycle. Install solar. Plant a garden.
» Practice. Go weekend hiking in a national park. If you slowly build a reputation as a nature lover then your wicked neighbours will not be overly suspicious of any newly acquired camping activities in the last days.
- Go Camping In The Rain. This is one of the worst experiences especially if you have a leaky tent.
You might choose arrest and imprisonment over flight in the rain. If you have never spent a week in the woods under the best of conditions, life will be much worse during a period of crisis.
» Practice. Set up your equipment on the deck or in the back yard on a rainy weekend.
» Practice. Build a sukkah for Succos (Feast of Tabernacles). Live in it.
In the persecution certain actions will have to be carried out like the organization of a spy network.
All electronic devices with a speaker or camera or GPS should not accompany you to your meetings.
If they exist at the meeting place they should be removed from the room.
Unplug televisions, cable boxes and phones. Remove batteries from cellular phones or leave them in your car or at home.
Disconnect computers used during meetings from the internet.
In fact, keep a virgin computer dedicated for such studies that will never be connected to the internet.
- Church Attendance. House churches and private family worship are our final options. The only problem is that too many cars or people at your house will cause a problem with your neighbors.
So carpool and ferry members to the location so that no more than two or three cars will be at the home.
Try to aim for at least two or three families gathering for worship and alternating their location each week.
Swap out a family at least once a month so that we can keep up connections with other groups.
Dress casually and plan to spend the whole day.
» Daniel. Daniel openly had public worship despite knowing that he would be arrested.
There will be some who will keep the church doors open while our property has not been confiscated.
House church efforts must be organized in parallel with this resistance effort.
- Bible Study Teams. By this time church members should no longer be gathering simply to study the same thing with each other for the tenth year.
It is time to become the teachers. Your bible studies in this time should only involve people who want to learn about what is happening.
If you have been attending bible studies and prayer meetings for over five years or more and you have not graduated to giving studies or taking new people to these studies or helping a group to conduct these studies then you are useless.
At some point the Holy Spirit expects you to grow up and accept your responsibilities.
It is the irony of the ages that pedophiles can exchange data and provide a service to other perverts and pornographic websites can flourish and even distribute materials and advertising to children and some of this is protected as free speech.
Yet, in the future, religious ideas will be stamped out with the ferocity of a wild fire in a oil refinery and ministers will be regarded as worse than pedophiles and religious material will be more despised than pornography.
Certain religious sites will be taken down so web designers must provide a way to put the most pertinent information on a stand alone computer so that members can distribute materials on CDs and teach prophecy from their laptops or iPads.
This website is designed for this.
» Downloads. It is possible to have a website with politically correct fluff pages and still be a distribution point for serious bible studies.
Keep bible studies in compressed files and provide links for download.
Make sure that no words on your page trigger a response in a search for unauthorized ideas.
Information on this page relies on word of mouth marketing through people who have an interest in your material.
Ironically, you have to behave like a pedophile distributor.
It will be illegal to distribute religious material. If it is not made explicitly illegal so that it does not appear discriminatory, then it can only be distributed with a permit or in designated areas.
So your permits will be denied or you can only work at unproductive or inconvenient times in unproductive locations.
Applying for permits also gives them a list of potential leaders.
- Distributing Information Publicly. You will be denied access to radio, television and the internet. They will ban manual delivery through door-to-door evangelism and leaflet distribution in public places.
I find it alarming that even now Europe would consider this website hate speech that must be banned because it speaks negatively about other religious practices and lifestyles.
- Distributing Information Privately. When your religion is outlawed, you have a right to circumvent these laws. Do it without breaking the Ten Commandments.
However, treat your operation as if you were the most wanted terrorists and and your materials as a crime scene.
You may want to distribute materials in mailboxes at night or posted in public places, bathrooms, bus seats, trains, light poles and bus stops.
Always assume that your operations will fail. So leave no identifying information with the materials you have to distribute.
- Fingerprints. Use gloves in handling all paper, printed material and CDs. Leave no DNA or fingerprint even if you believe the material will be destroyed.
- Equipment ID. Copiers keep a digital image of your material and your personal printer leaves an invisible identification mark on every sheet.
Your best defense is not to register your computers and printers with the manufacturer and keep this equipment from public use, dedicated only to printing your leaflets.
Public copiers and libraries have cameras.
Never use your office equipment. It is theft and it is traceable and may be the only real crime that they can use to arrest you.
- Electronic Trail. It is virtually impossible to set up and use any internet applications without leaving an electronic trail back to a real address, a real bank account and a real name, especially if this is an older account
- Electronic Messages. You can establish a ministry with voice mail, email, tweets, instant messages and other text messages but they will point back to you.
- Ubiquitous Cameras. Cameras are everywhere. Wear a cap, sunglasses and baggy clothes. Cover your ears with the cap or your hair. Take these precautions even at night.
Cover scars and identifying blemishes with makeup or create fake ones.
- Weapons. No person should carry guns or other weapons to church or bible study.
The final church must be built on peace.
Private Bible Studies
You must continue to conduct bible studies at any cost. This is the one law that you must disobey if it is outlawed.
The government is in the process of penalizing and monitoring thought. On October 23, 2007 the congress passed the "H.R. 1955: Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act of 2007" by 404: 6.
Interestingly it was written by businessmen.
Section 899A, Part 2 defines "Violent radicalization as follows:
The term 'violent radicalization' means the process of adopting or promoting an extremist belief system for the purpose of facilitating ideologically based violence to advance political, religious, or social change.
This law gives them more right to go after any group.
It is part of the same weird pattern of the government infiltrating pacifist environmental organizations soon after September 11 as a part of looking for "terrorists".
They spent resources infiltrating a group of sixty year old women who were trying to preserve trees!
Why use critical resources at such a critical time to promote a business agenda?
Somehow business interests that the public would normally scrutinize are being lumped into laws about terrorism.
Businesses have also been known to infiltrate consumer organizations to gather information, intimidate members and produce or create evidence for law suits.
Although section 899F appears to guarantee civil rights and civil liberties, to be committed to neutrality and to monitor compliance, we see from the six years under the Patriot Act that such declarations are a farce and window dressing for the willfully blind.
The fact is, that in Europe, Britain, Canada and some democratic Asian countries the definition of "facilitating", "promoting" and "preventing" has come to include the belief that anything that "might cause" violence or harm "is not inclusive" or "is divisive" should be criminalized.
Therefore, you now cannot "insult" another person's belief or person. Violence is now being reinterpreted as "causing harm". This is not only physical harm, but any actual or perceived and subjective non-physical harm or potential harm.
So now the emphasis is not on what you said or meant, the emphasis is on how your potential enemy interprets your actions.
Whatever they feel is the basis for the criminal charge.
Whaterever the government thinks "could lead to civil disturbance" is the basis for criminal charge.
It is not your actions or even your intent.
In this twisted logic, promoting peace is harmful if their policy is war.
The government is now penalizing any church that even mentions peace or any statement that remotely criticizes their policy of torture.
At the same time they allow other churches to tell their congregations who to vote for and who tell their congregations to support all government activities, including torture.
Your pastor may be unable to advise you. Your leaders may be unable to support you because of the rules under their tax exempt status.
Therefore, as a private citizen it is up to you to start and support bible studies in your home.
Make sure that it can only be said that you are a member of a particular church but that it can never be said that the church supports your activities even if the church believes in your religious teachings.
People might actually join your group to get you focused on "peace" groups with a "moral agenda" whose sole purpose is to get you involved in activities or with a group that will discredit you
by your innocent association.
Keeping in mind the fact that the government or businesses sends people to infiltrate your organization and that such people may even be the ones to propose or discuss radical ideas, you can minimize your exposure.
Here is a set of policies you can use for your own personal bible studies.
It protects you from being held responsible for any activities of the church and it protects the church from being blamed for any activities that might be connected to your group.
- Money. Do not collect money or dues. Financial entanglements put you at risk for a whole new set of scrutiny and charges. The mob was brought down with tax charges, not murder or operating a criminal enterprise.
- Contact Information. Do not keep membership lists, addresses or phone numbers and do not give out the personal information of other members.
Church Directories. Sooner or later these lists will be used against us and they have photographs as a bonus. Let them work hard for any information they want.
- Meeting Places. Do not use church property to meet in or produce your materials for your Bible studies.
If possible meet in places that are not subject to restrictive covenants and association rules.
- Radical Members. Do not let anyone steer you towards any activities or conversation other than Bible studies and the issues related to it. Even if they are morally legitimate concerns.
Do not be sucked into "peaceful" activities such as demonstrations or letter writing campaigns.
- Bible Study Only. Do not lose focus. Discuss the word of God, discuss prophecy, discuss current events but do not get involved in any activities that might support violence.
Your only activities with this group must be the weekly meetings that you have.
Make it a rule not to meet any where, any place, any time for any other activities.
I am not saying that activism is wrong. In fact you should speak up for the helpless and oppressed. You should be offended by torture and intimidation and exploitation.
However, under the current legal environment, it will be too easy to disrupt your Bible study effort by a single person whose sole purpose is to entrap you into expressing ideas that the government wants to construe as a threat.
All you need is one news story with your name, religious affiliation and their innuendoes to ruin you.
» Mark of the Beast Bible Study. No matter what you do this particular interpretation of prophecy will be interpreted negatively. But you now have the evidence all around you to show that what we have been predicting for 150 years is now occurring.
Here is a sample of how you can get in trouble by what you have to say.
- "Promoting an Extremist Belief System". The idea that the government in union with the church is the Antichrist and is the fallen Babylon the Great. This is substantially no different from the Muslim belief that the United States is the "Great Satan".
- "Facilitating Ideologically Based Violence". They have to take a great leap to make this charge but they could argue that what we are doing is potentially harmful.
» Cleansing the Temple. However, I believe that in the defense of justice and the name of the Lord we will do something similar to what Christ did when He cleansed the temple.
He was charged with "violence against trade" and they cemented their plans to kill Him.
At some point, we have to be courageous about defending the name of God when Satan is in the church and in protecting the innocent.
However, it will not be with weapons.
- "Advance Religious or Social Change". Leave Babylon, "come out of her My people".
We will be charged with inciting a revolution and therefore inciting violence.
Captivity: In The Grasp Of The Evil
Avoiding or Surviving Arrest
Anyone can be arrested for charges such as "disorderly conduct", "inciting a riot", "disturbing the peace", "loitering" or "trespassing".
Heaven does not credit your suffering as worthy if you deliberately try to instigate a confrontation to force the police to take more restrictive actions.
In fact, you would have caused this person to sin by preying on his weakness or on the weakness in his system of justice.
We are assuming that any actions against you are the result of religious persecution. So you may be arrested in your home, church or at a peaceful, noncombative demonstration.
So never cause a confrontation and pretend to be the innocent victim.
Traditional civil disobedience strategies may be immoral for you.
But, if you are ever unjustly attacked never do the following.
- Resist Arrest. Never handcuff yourself to other objects or become a dead weight that the officers have to drag away.
- Sudden Movements. Do not make sudden movements or put your hand in your pocket or clothing. Make sure your hands are visible so that the officer has no legitimate reason to feel threatened. Wait for them to give you instructions.
- Argue. Be genuinely respectful. Do not argue, scream or talk back, especially when it is obvious that they are baiting you. You have a right to know the charges so you can ask. But wait until they are ready if they refuse to answer.
- Beaten. If you are being beaten or electrocuted or forcibly restrained, your body will automatically or involuntarily respond to the pain. Those natural actions will be used to further beat and restrain and bring on charges of resisting.
So curl yourself into a fetal position and protect your head with your arms if possible.
If you cannot breathe make that known as loudly as possible because you are in immediate danger.
- Disobey. Obey all their moral requests. Turn the other cheek if you have to.
- Cooperate. You only have to be silent about information that they will use to persecute others. Your cooperation should not extend any further. Remain silent.
If you are captured, your options are limited.
You will probably be given the gift of martyrdom
This does not mean that you will die, but it does mean that you will be given the spirit of joy and courage.
To survive, remember who you are and remember these principles and be happy that these are the last days.
- Jail Cell. In your jail cell, sing, repeat Bible verses, witness to other prisoners at the top of your voice. God will tell you what to say.
- Interrogation. Be polite. Practise apathy.
During interrogation do not say anything and close your eyes. Do not look at pictures or other documents.
Put your face in your hands if possible. Ignore their questions. God will tell you what to say if He needs you to appeal to someone.
For every negative label that they throw at you, tell yourself that this is their problem. This is their sin.
If they call you a liar, it is because they are liars.
If they call you stupid, it is because they are stupid and lack even the basic intelligence of a chimpanzee.
Never accept the role that they are trying to impose on you.
God is your master, not them.
You are a human being of worth, not them.
- Court. God will tell you what to say. Under the Patriot Act and the military tribunal system, they do not care about what you have to say.
Think of this as the process by which God is gathering evidence against them, not the forum in which you can prove your innocence.
Fighting Back in Captivity
Fighting back effectively requires you to be assured that it is God who is ultimately in charge.
|Torturing the Religious|
In 2005, years after writing this page, I learned that the government has commissioned a study on the effects of torture on a religious person.
I laugh at this because this is a battle that they cannot win.
They will resort to tactics that involve degradation, sexual humiliation, ritual uncleanliness and pain.
Just remember that in this place, "I have no friend but God. I have no friend but God. I have no friend but God."
- Pray. Constantly talk to God and imagine that He is there with you.
Remember that the whole universe is watching you in awe.
You are a hero. At that moment God is designing a medal for you that rewards your struggles.
- Silence. Jesus used this tactic when He was arrested. It is useless to talk to them.
A prisoner of war is only required to give their name, rank and serial number.
You are only required to give a bible study.
You are not required to prove that their views are wrong.
This will be impossible since you are approaching life from two different sources of authority.
You believe in the bible only. They believe in human philosophy.
- Feelings. Do not give in to any extremes of emotion. They can be influenced by drugs, diet and your surroundings.
Go by what your know about God, not what you are feeling. If you are unsure, just remember that your situation is not His will and that He is close by you.
Do not try to understand why He is not helping. Jesus experienced the same sense of abandonment on the cross, but He still submitted to God and waited.
- Apathy. Apathy is your best friend. If they think that you care about something then they have power over you.
So do not worry or care about anything.
Do not let their threats, promises or actions cause you any distress.
Do not let them know what you care about, especially your fears. Do not accept indulgences. Do not ask for favors or get excited about anything.
Whatever you enjoy or hate or are afraid of will be used as a weapon against you.
|An Air of Superiority or Humility?|
In anger you might be tempted to harbor feelings of hatred, resentment and even moral and religious superiority.
Yes, they are moral degenerates.
Yes, God says rejoice at their punishment.
But I am trying to help your mental state.
God would rather that you show an attitude of kindness and mercy even though you have the right to salivate at their impending destruction.
Maintaining this attitude is better for your present mental health than for your future feeling of vindication.
This is the only attitude that might lead someone to repent.
Hatred will not.
- Songs of Pain. I discovered that I could reduce the effect of pain by simply moaning and groaning.
I also found that if I moaned the tune of a song that I could feel even better.
Sometimes I could only groan every other note if the pain is intense. Or, if I could
not make any sounds then I could breathe the tune of a song. The shallow breaths helped to manage the pain.
At some point in the interrogation you will not be allowed to speak, so they might not want you to entertain yourself.
So if you groan on alternate notes or breathe the tune they will not know.
- Defensive. Sing songs that are cheerful or that remind you of God.
- Offensive. Sing songs that remind your captors of love, brotherhood and humanity.
God will be working with you.
They cannot walk away from the fact that you are human and should not be treated in a cruel manner.
You may have to choose secular songs of which God would approve.
For example, "He ain't heavy, he's my brother", "What the world needs now is Love", "I'm only human" or "We are the world".
- Self Denial. Now that I have the model of Guantanamo Bay and our "black sites" and secret prisons, I see that this web page must have been inspired by God just as much as the lessons on religion.
But I must expand on one advice that I listed briefly.
I have learned that they will use one tactic against another to trick or force you into a state of disobedience so that they can justify your punishment.
Never give them these opportunities. Let them torture you with a total knowledge of their degenerate nature.
» Two Styrofoam Cups. One trivial rule in our concentration camps say that no prisoner should have more than one cup. But prison guards would deliberately give their prisoners two cups.
Prisoners would use one for drinking and the other for personal hygiene.
Later they would be beaten and cruelly man handled for having two styrofoam cups.
The army used an "occasional indulgence" to break a "trivial law" and the prisoner is innocently lured into this.
They have no control over the distribution of cups.
» Just Say No! So, when you are in prison, learn their laws and do not violate them if they are not related to the moral laws of God.
One way to do this is to practice self denial. Never give in to an occasional indulgence.
Remember the advice of Jesus. If they force you to give them your coat, give up your cloak also.
Your attitude should be to let them stuff themselves with all they want to steal or forcibly take.
You see, in their future, it is God who will make them vomit these things out of their mouths, out of their ears, out of their nostrils and out of their rear ends.
Let them heap coals of fire on themselves and help them in this process by shoveling more coal to them.
As for you, remember to be content in all things and always give thanks.
- Good. Overcome evil with good. Be a moral and ethical person.
Be outraged at their behavior and act if you have the capacity to do so but limit your action to the moral tools you have.
Kindness, compassion, faith, courage and perseverance. Always stand up for the oppressed no matter what it costs you.
But be willing to be oppressed in your pursuit of justice.
- Unity in Adversity. Do not submit to their tactics to divide and conquer you. Be the servant leader by sharing their misery.
One method is to enlist you to be a leader of a group as a reward for your "model behavior".
Do not accept these positions. Christ is the leader of each prisoner.
Make every effort to share the same burden as your brothers and sisters.
Do not accept a privilege or status that they do not have.
Do not entertain the lie that you can somehow affect their treatment.
You will be used as a conduit for their evil and psychological torture.
Become a flat organization without a human leader. Encourage each other.
Encourage those who are accustomed to looking to others for guidance to have confidence in their own decisions.
Tell them to look to Christ only. He will guide their decisions.
The dependent people will be seen as the weaklings in the pack and they will circle in for the kill.
For the same reason they will target those who assume a mantle of leadership so that they can demoralize the others.
So be equal, be flat and let no one stand out. Check your egos at the door.
The Jews Under Nazi Germany - Modern Persecution
Let us take a look at past persecutions. You can see several military strategies at work.
It is important to know that long before such a strategy comes out in the open, several defenses are
being covertly deployed.
There is legal problems, and media propaganda saturation and finally surveillance of the victim.
People will be eternally grateful to National Socialism, that I exterminated the Jews of Germany and Central Europe.
Many tactics were used in the Nazi policy to destroy the Jews. The people claim that they did not know,
but in public speeches, in marches, in their willingness to close their eyes and ears to the public harassment of the Jews, burn businesses, ban them from schools,
allow the ghettos, harbor prejudice - they are without excuse.
- Law. Over 400 laws against the Jews were passed.
We current pass such laws against despicable "terrorists", so the public does not care. However, we have also passed other laws that can designate anyone a terrorist and so redefine your status so that you are subject to this treatment.
- Loss of Citizenship. The Nuremberg Laws (September 1935).
- Loss of property
- Loss of Work and education
- Stupid laws for everything, that would counteract the victim's attempts to survive
- Death - if found outside the Ghetto fences
- Death - for killing an animal for food
- Death for owning jewelry and furs
- Death for not wearing the armband
- Death because you exist
- Death, death, death
- Isolation and ridicule
- Lawlessness: Encouraged citizens and law-enforcement authorities to act lawlessly against the Jews
Kristallnacht - The "night of broken glass" - November 9, 1938
1000 synagogues were burned (76 destroyed). 7000 Jewish homes and businesses looted and 30,000 sent to concentration camps,
- Media - Suppression of Truth and publishing of lies
- Propaganda - Psychological warfare works both ways. To make those who should act comfortable with their decisions, to make the persecuted an object of derision and to make them feel alone, helpless and unworthy.
- Identification, Separation and Access
- Fenced Ghettos - Jews forced to live in one place
- Loss of mobility
- Concentration camps
- Boycotting Jewish businesses
- Loss of public services
- Price gouging
- Death for owning property
- Nazi Sympathizers and Spies
- Collection of data long before any actions were taken
- Neighbors turning against neighbors - We saw a lot of this in the war in Kosovo.
- For reward
- For ideology (religious or nationalistic)
- For fear
- False Promises
People were lured into gas chambers with the false promise of honest work at another location.
- Death - State sponsored. When deportation, starvation and all other measures did not kill them all fast enough
- Killing squads (Einsatzgruppen) in 1941 - Squads of 500 - 900 men shot people (men, women and children). They were responsible for the murder of 1,500,000 Jews by 1942.
- Death (Extermination) Camps - These were less personal than the Einsatzgruppen. Members of the squad were beginning to suffer emotional problems from the direct killing of children.
So they invented gas chambers and crematoriums for the mass extinction of the people.
The Cherokee Nation and the Trail where they cried
This is a lesson which shows that despite existing laws, if the citizens, courts and government
do not intend to publicly support the law then a group that is being persecuted essentially has no legal rights.
I put this example in because sometimes people believe that this or that law must be changed in order for
a particular prophecy to be fulfilled. I say that is not necessarily the case.
In times of great emotional and highly prejudicial situations, if the government and legislatures will not enforce the laws
because of popular opinions and wishes, then you essentially have no rights, the law in effect has instantly been nullified without going through the proper legal process.
Before the tragedy of the Cherokee Trail of Tears, the Cherokee Nation living in the region of Georgia had assimilated many European-style customs
and had beautiful plantation style homes. They lived on rich farmland, their children were educated, they even owned slaves and they had adopted the Christian religion.
All this was of no value when the surrounding settlers desired their land.
There were those in the legislature that did not believe they were equal citizens or that they deserved the land of their forefathers.
- Oppressive Laws.
Eventually laws were passed to dispossess the people of their land.
In 1830 the Congress of the United States passed the "Indian Removal Act."
President Jackson quickly signed the bill into law.
- Failure of the Legal System.
The Cherokees attempted to fight removal legally by working with the system and challenging the removal laws in the Supreme Court and by establishing an independent Cherokee Nation.
In 1832, the United States Supreme Court ruled in favor of the Cherokee,
Chief Justice John Marshall ruled that the Cherokee Nation was sovereign, making the removal laws invalid.
The Cherokee would have to agree to removal in a treaty. The treaty then would have to be ratified by the Senate.
- Confiscation of Property.
But the President, the state of Georgia and other elected officials refused to honor the law, and with the full blessings of the citizens
started a land lottery. Most of the Cherokee fought this invasion, but a minority (less than 500 out of 17,000 Cherokee in North Georgia)
followed Major Ridge, his son John, and Elias Boudinot, who advocated removal and signed the Treaty of New Echota in 1835.
This gave Jackson the legal document he needed to remove the First Americans. Ratification of the treaty by the United States Senate sealed the fate of the Cherokee.
- Forced Eviction and Death.
The government proceeded to evict the people from their land. People had less than a day to flee with all that they could.
In the subsequent 1000 mile walk to Oklahoma about 4000 perished.
Case Studies: Use of Technology for Persecution
Traffic Control Signals
One country which was not known to be technologically advanced, was able to conduct an effective witch hunt
with the minimum of technology. In a country with hundreds of millions of people with just simple
means and the cooperation of citizens who by greed or ideology or by fear can become important pieces that are crucial
to any persecuting system.
The cameras were sold as advanced traffic control systems by Siemens Plessey.
After a public demonstration and a massacre of students, there followed a witch hunt when the authorities tortured and interrogated thousands in an effort to ferret out the subversives.
The Scoot surveillance system with USA made Pelco camera was used to faithfully record the protests.
The images were repeatedly broadcast over the television offering a reward for information, with the result that nearly all the protestors were identified.
The Mark of the Beast - My Analysis
Although certain religious groups see chip implants as the fulfillment of administering the mark of the beast,
this cannot be a sinful system unless by its acceptance it is connected to an act of disobedience or treason against God.
Therefore, it is simply a more sophisticated identification method that will be more efficient in the tracking and identification of people.
In waiting for the development and deployment of these systems, people fail to realize that right now (year 2001) and even as far back as the late 1980's
to early 1990's we already had the systems and information networks in place to conduct the witch hunt envisioned in Revelation.
It merely took the 1990s to have all these systems deployed to all merchants and point of sale terminals.
It merely took the events of September 11, 2001 to openly put the legal system in place.
Even without the sophisticated laws and technology, other methods such as friends, associates, neighbors and a good monetary reward have been the best effective
low technology method of identifying and capturing a person or group. And this requires no technology.
The crusades and Inquisition have often used confiscated property as a reward for others to fight against the persecuted.
Who among your friends and relatives and neighbors would be willing to own your home for just one phone call to the government?
Many would. Some will rationalize that if they do not do it, strangers will get it and after all
they will just 'hold' the property for you until you get rid of your strange beliefs.
Once identified, the financial network can be put in place to deny service until you surrender to whatever ungodly demands are required.
Primitive Technology: A Loyalty Test
Our current technological abilities are overkill. The prophecies can be easily fulfilled in a very short time.
However, never underestimate the role of primitive methods, such as bribes, rewards, fear, neighborhood spies and mob rule.
We have already arrived at the point in time where the forces of evil are able to effectively cause a boycott and identify people for persecution.
This group will be easy to identify, because like Daniel, they must obey God.
Therefore, to capture the group a test must be given that assures that they will fail.
In addition, that test must be given in a place where they must eventually go, whether they are hiding or not.
In this society we must buy to survive, at some point we must visit a supermarket or do transaction with a bank.
To test allegiance to the beast, one can simply require citizens to do something that was similar to Daniel's test - bow to the statue.
This scenario could happen again. The genius is that it is an instantaneous method that does not require technology.
Under a time of religious fear, a modern version of this could be:
- Statue of the Virgin. A very direct method would be paying some type of homage to a plastic statue of the virgin Mary set up at every check out counter. It is easy to institute and only takes training as to what to do with offenders.
Most places of business already have security guards, let us put them to use. Failure to perform the acts could lead to arrest or cancellation of the purchase.
Either sanction would be a fulfillment of the prophecy.
- Declaration of Allegiance. Another direct method would be to conduct a census that requires everyone to declare under oath some statement of
allegiance that cannot be obeyed by the people of God. Tied to this action would be the activation of the National ID Card
which authorizes one to use goods and services. A mandatory response may be required.
- Wearing a Badge of Allegiance. Require everyone to wear a visible card or sign or bumper sticker to show their allegiance to the state religion.
- Wearing a Badge of Shame. Require those who do not support the state religion to wear a sign. If the understanding is that by not
wearing this outward sign that you whole-heartedly support the state religion, then people of faith must wear the sign or it will be idolatry.
I have just described a method by which the economic boycott can be enforced. As soon as people run out of food
they will be forced to come out of hiding to try to access what they need.
As with the persecution of the Jews in Germany, there may be enough of an underground market to satisfy your needs
- at the price of everything you have. One loaf of bread could be the price of a television set or a car. Very soon you will run of of time and options.
There are two positions to take in any conflict. Be mentally prepared to be persecuted with a strategy based on applying military warfare and terrorism tactics against you.
- Defensive. Use tactics to protect yourself that match the offensive weapon used.
- Fortification. Build an impenetrable barrier with supplies and wait for the enemy to leave.
- Asymmetric Warfare. If you cannot match or counteract an attack, then hit the enemy with nonstandard tactics in an unrelated area where they are not as prepared to fight. Attack friends, civilians, property, valuables, finances or economy.
- Offensive. Attack and become the aggressor. There are many strategies used to conquer and control.
- Conventional Warfare. Two armies matching each other tactic by tactic and strength for strength. It is a war of attrition, whoever gets the most or takes the most wins.
- Total War. Destroy all food, homes and any support of the civilians, soldiers and their wives and children
The aim is to demoralize them so that they will give up.
- Scorched Earth Policy. Destroy everything of value so that it cannot be used by the enemy. This includes food and infrastructure such as bridges, homes, crops and water supply.
» Dragnet. This policy is like a dragnet. It captures everyone and worries about who is really guilty later. A loyal citizen should not care about any inconvenience.
Our "No Fly" lists is a scorched earth dragnet. The system only stores a name and does not care to identify age, gender or race.
Consequently many children and other innocent people are restricted from flying.
- Full Spectrum Dominance. Control all aspects of warfare, such as political, media, economic and military developments everywhere and frighten people into submission.
The persecutors will target you personally through advertising, mail, free offerings and prizes in order to install spyware and bugged hardware on your person and in your home.
They will also set up a campaign of personal harassment by stealing your identity to ruin your credit, freezing assets and threatening legal actions.
They will ruin your reputation by planting bogus pictures and stories. All these personal attacks will keep you preoccupied with financial and legal problems or remove your opportunity to witness.
- Siege. Surround a fortification or walled city and starve the people into submission. Economic strategy. An embargo is a modern application of the same principles.
- Propaganda. Try to win public support for a cause by showing the righteousness of your cause or the
evil works of the enemy. This is done by exaggerating the evidence for either side or by lying or by controlling the media
so that the enemy has no voice of accusation or public defense or they believe a lie that conquers them.
- White Propaganda. Truth, full disclosure.
- Grey Propaganda. Does not disclose the origin of its source. Presents certain facts to subvert the enemy. Innuendos that lead you to a specific conclusion. e.g. underground news papers.
- Black Propaganda. Misleading and false information about the source and the news. Lying.
- Guerrilla. Surprise attacks, hit and run, unconventional warfare that has no rules.
- Swarming. Surrounding an enemy and attacking from all sides.
The Art of War. A Chinese philosopher devised several strategies based on the situation.
They have some of these asset management techniques in common.
- Self Preservation (Hoard). Uses other peoples assets. Even the enemies. Save your own resources.
- Alliance. Strategic alliances allow you to use other people's assets or ensures that they will not fight you.
- Asset Denial. Destroy an asset to prevent its use by the enemy if you cannot acquire it.
- Wait and Snatch (Exploit). Do nothing. Wait until the others spend their assets then acquire these assets at a bargain when they are desperate.
- Bait and Switch (Lure). Lure with sympathy or opportunity and exchange inferior for superior assets.
- Diversion. Hide activity in plain sight or by pointing in a false direction or by confusion. Minimize the importance of a valuable asset or build up the importance of something useless.
- Synergy. Use a variety of strategies that complement each other or the situation.
|The Art of War by Sun Tzu |
|Strategy ||Technique |
|Situation: Superior Position|
|1 ||Cross the sea under camouflage ||Diversion |
|2 ||Besiege Wei to rescue Zhao ||Diversion |
|3 ||Kill with a borrowed knife ||Hoard |
|4 ||Wait at ease for the fatigued enemy ||Exploit |
|5 ||Loot a burning house ||Exploit |
|6 ||Make a feint in the east while attacking in the west ||Bait and switch |
|1 ||Create something out of nothing ||Lure |
|2 ||Advance to Chencang by a hidden path ||Diversion |
|3 ||Watch the fire burning across the river ||Exploit |
|4 ||Conceal a dagger in a smile ||Lure |
|5 ||Sacrifice plums for peaches ||Bait and switch |
|6 ||Lead away a goat in passing ||Exploit |
|Situation: Confusion |
|1 ||Take the fire from under the cauldron ||Exploit |
|2 ||Fish in troubled water ||Exploit |
|3 ||The cicada sheds his skin ||Diversion |
|4 ||Bolt the door to catch the thief ||Lure and trap |
|5 ||Befriend a distant state while attacking a neighbor ||Alliance |
|6 ||Borrow a route to conquer Guo ||Alliance ||
|Strategy ||Technique |
|1 ||Beat the grass to startle the snake ||Diversion |
|2 ||Raise a corpse from the dead ||Hoard |
|3 ||Lure the tiger out of the mountain ||Lure |
|4 ||Let the enemy off in order to snare him ||Bait and switch |
|5 ||Cast a brick to attract a gem ||Bait and switch |
|6 ||To catch rebels snatch their leader first ||Asset Denial |
|Situation: Gaining Ground|
|1 ||Replace the beams and pillars with rotten timber ||Bait and switch |
|2 ||Point at the mulberry only to curse the locust ||Diversion |
|3 ||Feigning foolishness ||Lure |
|4 ||Cross the river and destroy the bridge ||Asset Denial |
|5 ||Put fake blossoms on the tree ||Lure |
|6 ||Host and guest reversed ||Infiltrate |
|Situation: Desperate Situation|
|1 ||Beauty trap ||Lure |
|2 ||Empty city ploy ||Lure |
|3 ||Sow discord in the enemy's camp ||Diversion |
|4 ||Inflict injury on yourself to win trust ||Lure |
|5 ||Interlocking stratagems ||Synergy |
|6 ||Retreat ||Hoard |
See another list of strategies in The Art of War by Sun Tzu.
Phalanx. A formation of troops in battle used by the Greeks and Romans for level ground warfare.
A close line of soldiers with their shields making an impenetrable wall.
The long spears protruded at many angles.
|Formation ||Total Soldiers ||Commander |
|Legion ||4000-6000 ||Legate |
|Cohort ||480-360 infantry ||Tribune |
|Maniple ||120 infantry ||- |
|Century ||80-60 infantry ||Centurion |
|8 infantry ||- |
|Turmae ||30 cavalry ||- |
Echelon. Arrangement of troops in a line
|Specialty ||Description |
|Cavalry ||Soldiers on horses |
|Infantry (Hoplite) ||Foot soldiers |
|Paratrooper ||Jumps from aeroplanes |
|Logistics Support ||Food, laundry, supplies |
|Navy Seal ||Amphibious specialist||
Air Force Formations. Division, wing, air group, squadron, flight
|United States Military |
|Army Formations ||Total Soldiers ||Commander |
|Region, theatre ||2 army groups ||General, field marshall|
|Army Group ||2 armies |
|Army ||50,000-60,000 |
|Corp ||30,000 ||Lieutenant general|
|Division ||10,000-20,000 ||Major general|
|Brigade ||2,000-5,000 ||Brigadier general+|
|Regiment, group ||2,000-3,000 ||Colonel|
|Battalion ||300 - 1000 ||Lieutenant colonel|
|Company, squadron ||60-250 ||Captain, major |
|Platoon, troop ||30-40 ||1st-2nd Lieutenant|
|Section, patrol ||8-12 ||Corporal, staff sergeant|
|Squad, crew ||7-14 |
|Fire team ||4-5 ||Lance corporal, sergeant|
Navy Formations. Marine Corp, division, squadron,
naval unit, flotilla, fleet
Mercenary. A soldier for hire.
Hoplite. A Greek infantry group
Muhajadeen, Mujahideen. A struggler. Those who engage in Jihad (struggle, holy war).
|Modern Military Forces |
|Division ||Terrain ||Transportation ||Specialties|
|Army ||Land ||Tanks, vehicles, ski, chariot, horses, elephants ||Infantry, cavalry|
|»||National Guard ||Land ||Vehicles, construction ||National disasters|
|Airforce ||Air ||Airplanes, transport, fighter, bomber ||Pilot, paratrooper|
|Navy ||Water ||Ship, submarine, aircraft carrier || Seal |
|»||Marine ||Amphibious ||Land, water and amphibious vehicles ||-|
|Coast Guard ||National Waters ||Water vehicles ||Divers|
War: Weapons of War
A weapons system is constructed by using one or more projectiles that are delivered with enough force and accuracy to penetrate the target and cause damage.
Weapons have certain components.
| || ||Incendiary||Fire|| |
| || ||Explosive||Bomb|| |
| || ||Nuclear||Bomb|| |
| || ||Radiation||Dirty bomb|
|Heat (non lethal)|
|Air || ||Biohazard||Disease|
| || ||Chemical||Gas, liquid|
| || ||Armed Forces||War|
| || ||Personal arms||Blunt, sharp|
| ||Psychological||Words, terror|| |
| || ||Spiritual||Error, lies|
| || ||Words||Truth, Peace|
- Target. The asset that will be damaged. People, property, reputation, systems.
- Projectile. The object that causes damage. Usually by fire or penetrating a vulnerable target.
- Dispersion System. A method that spreads the deadly projectiles on impact but does not destroy them.
- Delivery System. The delivery system depends on the distance and location of the target.
- Force. The amount of energy applied on impact. Objects cause greater damage with more force.
- Guidance System. Greater distance and specific targets requires more precision and accuracy.
A weapon is made by combining one or more deadly projectiles with a delivery system that will not destroy them. Then it delivers it to a distance and precision required across a specific environment that interacts with the target (land, sea, air, biological).
The projectile must disrupt a human process that jeopardizes life. Breathing, intake and use of oxygen, blood chemistry, eating, reproduction, barrier penetration (skin, property), deadly disease, organ damage, food and property contamination or destruction.
Even when a weapon is aimed at property, the reason is still to destroy something valuable to a human for the purpose of making them submit to your will.
Weapons of Mass Destruction. Any weapon that is attached to a delivery and dispersion system that can affect a large number of people in a short time.
Nuclear, biological and chemical weapons.
Missile. A weapon that is thrown either by hand or with the use of a launcher.
Rocket. A device that has the power to launch a weapon by applying thrust or explosive force.
|Weapon ||Description ||Defense ||Effect |
|Small Objects ||Stone, pellets, nails, bullets, boomerang, sling ||Shield, vest ||Concussion, smash, break |
|Blunt Object ||Mace, battering ram, club, baton, night stick, catapult |
|Sharp Object ||Arrows, dart, nails, bolts, broken glass. |
Blade (Cutting): knife, dagger, cutlass, axe
Pole arms (Stabbing): javelin, pike, spear, falx, halberd, rhomphaia
|Skin penetration |
|Fire ||Alcohol, fuel, atoms, radioactivity, explosives, ray gun (heat) ||Retreat, fight ||Organ damage |
|Chemicals ||Deadly chemicals and gases. Nerve gas, sarin gas, cyanide, chlorine, mustard gas, binary bomb, common household products (hydrogen peroxide, acetone, ammonium nitrate, bleach, ammonia) ||Mask, shield, sensor ||Breathing, burns, blood chemistry |
|Biological ||Noise, anthrax, small pox, deadly virus and bacteria ||Vaccine, bleach ||Disease |
|Psychological ||Words, leaflets, commercials, altered pictures, lies, fear, torture, terror ||Knowledge, courage, faith ||Mental |
|Delivery System and Force||Force Dispersion|
|Physical ||Hand, humans, animals, post office, air, wind, water, food, dead bodies, children, wheel chair, strollers ||Sensors, control ||Near |
|Mechanical ||Bow, slingshot, atlatl, rubber band, rockets ||Deflection, interception ||Short range |
|Rockets, missiles, vehicles, aeroplane, train, boat, truck |
Car, bus, bicycle, motorcycles, train, jet ski
|Long distance |
|Chemical ||Explosives, corrosives, adhesives, aromatics, fog, gas ||Fortification ||Local |
|Biological ||Humans, animals, fish, birds, infected carrier, food ||Quarantine ||Local - wide range |
|Environmental ||Air, wind, water ||Quarantine ||Local - wide range |
|Nuclear ||Atomic (fusion, fission). Radioactive material (dirty bomb) ||Bunkers ||Regional |
|Psychological ||Radio, television, newspaper, advertising, sermons ||Knowledge ||Global |
|Guidance and Targeting System||Precision|
|Physical ||Eye, hand, manual delivery, post office, bus schedules ||Diversion, camouflage and blinding tactics ||Bad|
|Electronic ||Using computers to calculate location and direction ||Good|
|Targeting ||Locating a moving target. GPS, RADAR, heat seeking, homing device ||Better|
|Peace ||Talking and negotiating an agreement ||Best|
Several direct and indirect means can be used to increase the range and accuracy of a weapon. Normally rockets are attached to a weapon.
Guided rockets will increase accuracy. Unguided rockets are sufficient for a large target area.
But if time is not a factor, there are several unconventional methods.
|Weapons ||Miles ||Km |
|Hezbollah Rocket ||Katyusha ||15.5 ||25 |
|Fajr ||46.6||75 |
|Zelzal ||124.28||200 |
|Iranian Missile ||Shihab 3 ||800-1200 ||1287 |
|Shahab 4 ||1800||2896 |
|Shahab 5 ||3,500-4,300 km |
|Pakistan ||Shaheen II ||1250|| 2000 |
|North Korean Missile ||No-Dong-1 ||620 ||1000 |
|No-Dong ||1,350-1,500 km|
|Taepo-Dong-1||1240 ||2000 |
|Taepo-Dong-2||3720 ||6000 |
|Israel ||Jericho I ||310 ||500 |
|Jericho II ||930 ||1500 |
|Jericho III ||2982 ||4800 |
Post Office and Package Delivery: Distance and accuracy is increased by the address. Slow delivery. Accurate targeting.
Public Transportation: Increases distance.
Nature: Wind and water and seasonal opportunities.
Humans and Animals: Someone willing to be a suicide delivery system or an unsuspecting carrier. The weapon can be strapped to the body or inserted inside body cavities and wirelessly detonated.
Trojan Horse Invitation: Let the victims come to the site of destruction.
Trojan Horse Gift: Let the victims willingly take the object of destruction.
Electronic Viruses and Attacks: Use the internet to sabotage critical systems anywhere by targeting IP addresses.
|Weapons Construction (Deadly Agents)|
|Projectile ||Physical ||Mechanical ||Chemical ||Nuclear |
Small, Hard Objects
|Stone, stick, club, baton, mace, ball bearings, bludgeon, pellets, BB, bullet. |
Electronic. Taser, stun gun, stun baton
|Gun, cannon, battering ram, catapult, trebuchet, perrier, mangon, mangonel ||CS gas, pepper spray ||Dirty bombs|
|. Hail |
|Sharp Objects ||Flail, arrow, dagger, spear, pilum, pike, javelin, broken glass, cutlass, knife, war hammer, axe, tomahawk ||Bow, mine, blow gun, harpoon, ballista, hedgehog ||Rocket, grenade, rocket propelled grenade (RPG) ||Dirty needles|
|. Bees, thorns, teeth (wild animals) |
| Chemical: |
|Molotov cocktail, alcohol soaked rags, gasoline, kerosene, oil, fire brands, matches. Diesel fuel and fertilizer ||Flame thrower, flaming arrow |
Explosive. Mine, bomb, cluster bomb, grenade, torpedo, rocket, missile, mortar, howitzer, rocket propelled grenade (rpg)
|C2, napalm, Greek fire, thermite, white phosphorous, nitroglycerine, binary bomb, ammonium nitrate, pitch, sulfur, dynamite, fire bomb ||War heads|
|. Fireball, brimstone, heat, fog, darkness |
| Chemical: |
|Mace, poison dart, suicide bomb ||Suicide vehicles || Poison dart |
Pulmonary Choking Agents: chloropicrin, chlorine, phosgene, diphosgene gas, ammonia.
Blood Agents: hydrogen cyanide or cyanogen gas. They block cells from using oxygen.
Blister Agents: mustard gas, sulfur gas and Lewisite. They burn and blister the skin.
Nerve Agents: Zyklon-B, Tabun, Sarin, Soman, cyclosarin. VE, VG,VM, VX. They block the transmission of nerve impulses to the muscles, heart, and diaphragm.
Herbicides: Agent orange
| Biological ||Poison dart, arrow, suicide carrier ||Blow dart, suicide bomb ||Poison dart ||-|
Bacteria: anthrax, plague, gas gangrene, brucellosis, and typhus
Virus: equine encephalitis, small pox
Fungus: rice blast, cereal rust, wheat smut, and potato blight
Toxin: poison oak, botulism, ricin, SEB, saxitoxin, and other mycotoxins
Ancient Methods: Rotting or diseased corpses, infect animals and people. Infected food, clothes, blankets. Venomous snakes, poisoned wells
. Disease, famine, drought
| Radioactive || "dirty bombs", food, aerosol || "dirty bombs" || "dirty bombs" ||Atomic, Hydrogen|
Radiological Agent: Ce137, Co60, Am241, Es252, Ir192, U238 (Plutonium), Sr90, Ra226
Fission Bomb: Atomic bomb, boosted fission weapon, neutron bomb, salted bomb
Fusion Bomb: Hydrogen bomb, thermonuclear bomb, H-Bomb
| Radiation ||Ray gun (heat), noise bomb, laser ||- ||- ||-|
|Physical Defense ||Plate armor, chain mail, bunkers, shield, night vision, gas mask, camouflage, bullet-proof vest |
Fortification. City wall
|Tanks, towers ||Fog, smoke screen, antibiotics, vaccine, bleach, hand washing ||Dusk mask, bunkers|
|. Armor of God (shield), knowledge of God (fortification), accepting a culture (camouflage) |
|Strategic Defense ||Psychological operations (PSYOPS), propaganda, phalanx, terror, torture ||Siege, ambush, guerilla war ||- ||Star Wars|
| . Fear, confusion, darkness (PSYOPS), astronomical signs. |
Miracles, unity of the church (white propaganda), kindness
Greek Fire: Composition is unknown but it may have consisted of sulfur, naphtha, and quicklime.
Napalm: An incendiary sticky, gelly mixture of polystyrene, benzene, and gasoline that sticks.
Hedgehog: A wagon full of crossbows which are hooked on the same trigger.
Ballista: A big cross bow made like a box frame with two arms on the side that throws siege bolts.
Trebuchet (Perrier): A vertical arm that throws rocks using a counterweight of (rocks or people (Perrier)).
Catapult: A vertical arm that throws rocks using torsion for power.
Molotov Cocktail: A bottle filled with fuel, gas or alcohol, with a rag as a wick.
White Phosphorous (WP): A chemical, incendiary weapon. It is used as a smoke screen and anti-personnel weapon that causes serious burns down to the bone.
Binary Bomb: A bomb assembled by combining two or more inert products.
|United States Military Ranks|
|Rank||Grade ||Army ||Air Force||Marine ||Navy||Coast |
|General, Air, or Flag Officer||Special Grade ||General of the Armies ("Six Star") ||- ||- ||Admiral of the Navy ("Six Star") ||- |
| O-11 |
|General of the Army ("Five Star") ||General of the Air Force ("Five Star") ||-||Fleet Admiral ("Five Star") || - |
| O-10 ||General ("Four Star")|| Admiral ("Four Star") |
| O-9 ||Lieutenant General ("Three Star")|| Vice Admiral ("Three Star") |
| O-8 ||Major General ("Two Star")|| Rear Admiral ("Two Star") |
| O-7 ||Brigadier General ("One Star")|| Rear Admiral (Lower half). Commodore |
|Field or Senior Officer|| O-6 ||Colonel||Captain |
| O-5 ||Lieutenant Colonel||Commander |
| O-4 ||Major||Lieutenant Commander |
|Company grade or Junior Officer|| O-3 ||Captain||Lieutenant |
| O-2 ||1st Lieutenant||Lieutenant (Junior Grade) |
| O-1 ||2nd Lieutenant||Ensign |
| Student ||Cadet ||Cadet ||Midshipman (officer candidate) ||Cadet |
|Non-commissioned Officers (NCO)|
|NCO||WO ||Warrant Officer|| - ||"Gunner" ||Warrant Officer |
|NCO ||Sergeant ||Chief Petty Officer |
|NCO ||Corporal ||Petty Officer |
|Enlisted||E-9 ||Sergeant Major 2 ||Chief Master Sergeant ||Sergeant Major 2 ||Master Chief Petty Officer |
|E-8 ||Master Sergeant ||Senior Master Sergeant ||1st Sergeant ||Senior Chief Petty Officer |
|E-7 ||Sergeant 1st class ||Master Sergeant ||Gunnery Sergeant ||Chief Petty Officer |
|E-6 ||Staff Sergeant ||Technical Sergeant ||Staff Sergeant ||Petty Officer 1st Class |
|E-5 ||Sergeant ||Staff Sergeant ||Sergeant ||Petty Officer 2nd Class |
|E-4 ||Corporal ||Senior Airman ||Corporal ||Petty Officer 3rd Class |
|E-3 ||Private 1st Class ||Airman 1st Class ||Lance Corporal ||Seaman |
|E-2 ||Private ||Airman ||Private 1st Class ||Seaman Apprentice |
|E-1 ||Private ||Airman Basic ||Private ||Seaman Recruit |
|Parts of an Armor ||Armor of God ||Rank|
|Helmet ||Head protection || ||Helmet of Salvation ||1||Christ |
|Chain mail ||Body protection ||-||2||Those who Love |
|Pauldron ||Shoulder protection ||-||3||Apostle |
|Cuirass and Tassets ||Breastplate, backplate, thigh plate||Breastplate of righteousness||Prophet |
|»||Belt ||Groin protection ||Belt of truth||Teacher |
|»||Shield ||Mobile body protection ||Shield of faith||Miracles |
|Gauntlet ||Metal gloves ||-||Healing |
|»||Sword ||Offensive weapon ||Word of God (Sword of the Spirit)||Helps |
|Rerebrace, Vambrace, Couter ||Arm protection ||-||Administration |
|»||Shoes ||Foot protection ||Ephesians 6||Gospel of peace||Tongues |
... And they will hammer their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks;
Nation will not lift up sword against nation, and never again will they learn war.
(Isaiah 2: 4)
... put your sword back. For he who lives by the sword will die by the sword.
(Matthew 26: 52)
Rank. Christ is the head and we are the body. Rank is assigned through the gifts and those who love have the greatest gift. However, the chief among us must be the servant of the others.
The Spiritual Battle.
Conventional human warfare is opposed by God. None of these methods will be learned or used or praised in heaven.
It is a place of farmers and florists, not warriors.
But during our times when there is a mixture of righteous and unrighteous people and methods God uses several methods in war.
These were by natural forces and psychological warfare or the physical and spiritual.
He avoided any man made systems (mechanical and chemical) because they are corrupt and do not achieve the righteousness of God.
God tricked the enemy into killing each other in the cover of night and He used fear to drive them to disaster.
But God never used torture or cruelty.
The only offensive weapon we have is the "Sword of the Spirit" which is the "Word of God".
It is an offensive weapon because it will be used as a witness against them in the judgment.
|Weapons of Spiritual Warfare|
|Method ||Nature ||Land ||Water ||Air |
|Physical || Wild animals, locusts, hornets, bees, thorns ||Earthquake, war ||Floods ||Fire, hail, rain, sun|
|Covenant || Famine, crop failure || Exile, darkness ||Drought ||Fear|
|Spiritual ||Laws, kindness, goodness, truth, reconciliation || Peace ||Holy Spirit ||Prayer, faith|
The Last Persecution
Many people worry about the brutality of the persecution, forgetting that this final exodus will be as victorious as the first.
Many people are intimidated by the vast menu of sophisticated technological weapons and abilities that are available.
As the wicked attempt to destroy us, God will suddenly overwhelm them with an enormous amount of problems.
They will be reduced to the level of caveman technology in order to fight us.
God can accomplish this with the forces of nature.
He can use solar flares, weather, diseases and other natural phenomenon to disable their technology or their personnel.
- Solar Flares.
Sun spots and electromagnetic storms can disrupt electrical signals and satellites.
They destroy electrical grids, power plants and permanently disable satellites.
- Cloud and Rain. Blinds satellites so that they cannot receive or send data.
- Rain. Two days of rain can flood a major city for weeks, washing out roads and bridges.
- Fog and Dust Storm. Stops ground travel by reducing visibility.
- Darkness. Moonless nights and dark days.
- Wind. Wind direction can obscure scents or blow obstructions towards the enemy.
- Blizzard and Ice. Stops ground travel by reducing mobility and visibility.
- Volcanic Ash. This will stop all air travel.
- Earthquake. Disasters will preoccupy the evil with problems of their own.
- Pandemics. Diseases will decimate the evil work force.
- Trees. A forest can frustrate the efforts of infrared technology in helicopters and satellites.
- Shifting Magnetic Fields. A magnetic polar shift is a theorized event. If the field strength changes dramatically, it could wipe out computerized data.
- Evil Will Destroy Itself. Count on the fact that all the sophisticated devices, unrestrained power, lawlessness and rogue activity will fail.
Humans are lazy, crooked, selfish, protective of their "turf", incompetent, bloated resumes, gold diggers, plagued by greedy contractors, easily overwhelmed and stupid.
Under these circumstances, the brutality of humans will emerge.
The thinking and values of militia groups, reenforced by a crippling xenophobia will unleash the terror of the individual mad man.
"Survival of the fittest", not "love your neighbor" will seem like the sanest steps to persue.
- Incompetent Experts.
In some respects there is a myth about the expertise of contractors.
Private contractors use the information to make more money and really do not have the government's best interest at heart.
The system is plagued with incompetence, greed, infighting, escalating costs and bloated promises.
I know. I was a contractor and the government-contractor relationship did not change in 20 years.
It is an incompetent parasite attached to a slowly dying tree.
The government never plans and designs for independence and maturity and contractors never intend to leave.
- Drowning in Information.
Internally, the sheer volume of information will overwhelm them.
We are not really experts at pattern recognition so we will be overwhelmed by the volume of insignificant data.
- Distracted Sinners.
The government's own employees or contractors will be bogged down by the privilege of power and by the salacious aspects of spying into the private lives of others.
They will be hampered by problems of language translation, personnel, incompetence, laziness, lust and stupidity.
- Disorientation. Failing electricity, lost data and manpower and disabled technology will leave machine-dependant experts at a loss.
- Organization and Coordination. The wicked and their experts will be hampered by crippling disorganization. They will be woefully disorganized and inept. Within two weeks they will be fighting each other.
- Internal Corruption. Every malcontent, kook, weirdo and criminal will be attracted to the wicked organizations, they will have an organization that cannot be controlled.
- Computer Armageddon. Their systems will crash, data will be corrupted and people make critical mistakes.
The stock market will crash from errors, automatic sell offs, wild speculation and fear.
Missile systems will go astray. Smart bombs are dumb.
There are several ways that God can work with you to cause confusion by using nature to help you.
The wicked will find the forests an inhospitable place while the wild creatures and the trees will not hurt us.
So remember my advice about respecting nature and not harming the small creatures.
So we can run through a field of poison ivy and a hive of bees, while spiders spin a web to cover our path and a flock of birds will stand still. However, the wicked will be bitten, stung, sprayed with skunk juice and break out in painful hives from poisonous plants.
- Poison Ivy. Poisonous plants will be a deterrant.
- Bees and Snakes. God will attack with stinging creatures, swarms and poisonous snakes.
- Spiders can weave a web across the trail after you pass by. I actually saw this happen!
- Animals. Strong or peppery smells and general chaos can confuse hound dogs.
Skunks and plants can confuse the odor trail for dogs.
- Birds. Birds can choose to remain quiet as you pass by or another flock far from your location can fly off as if they are disturbed.
If the enemy comes across an area where birds are disturbed by his presence, then he will assume that you did not go that way since he saw no visible signs of disturbance when you walked by.
- Supernatural Help. God has methods we know nothing about. An angel stopped Baalam's donkey. Birds fed Elijah.
The lions did not eat Daniel. Fish obeyed God and swallowed Jonah, swam into the nets of the disciples, and swallowed money to pay taxes.
- Family and Friends. Here is what will most likely occur when persecution arrives.
They will have to resort to low technology methods, like recruiting fake friends and family and internal spies and brutality.
Eventually, the government's most reliable methods will be simply to get a list of leaders and members and use that information to decide who to target and harass. Finally, they will resort to brutality, not common sense or intelligence.
- Habits. One consequence of data mining methods is the attempt by credit card companies to increase your rates by looking at the profile of other people who shop where you do. Contractors are always thinking about how to squeeze more from the customer.
So the technology exists to link people by similar habits. Habits can point to preferences, places and time of activity and inactivity.
- Distort Your Profile. Leave an electronic purchase trail that changes your profile by shopping at places that you would not.
Go to a shrimp restaurant and eat a salad. Buy socks at a hip-hop, "pants on the ground" clothing store.
Buy soda at a liquor store. Use different computers and IDs to log on to the Internet.
- Wisdom. Your dear, trusted friends and relatives and pastor will be spying on you about this time.
So any plans that you have made, consider them compromised. You have enough skills and supernatural help to make up a plan on the spur of the moment.
When you have to flee, use an alternate profile to log into the internet. Use public transportation, cash, or prepaid phones and prepaid transportation cards that have been paid with cash.
Without being paranoid God will give you enough wisdom to know when to prepare what you need.
There will be a window of opportunity to buy prepaid services and necessary equipment.
In the end, nobody can distance themselves from the brutal task for which they are responsible. Everyone will be personally involved.
We cannot sit in comfortable offices while we drop weapons thousands of miles away and go home for lunch.
God will make sure that we know what is happenning and what we are doing and allowing.
When God disables their satellites with solar flares, overwhelms them with data, decimates their workforce with fear and disease, disables their communications hubs and turns off their electricity what can they do?
The Real Time of Trouble
The truth is that when we are on the run we might have to leave without shelter, food or sleeping bags.
God tells us not to prepare, for our defense in court (Luke 21: 14-15).
In His laws are the elements of our preparation for persecution.
So, the type of preparation that I am advocating is wisdom.
The five wise virgins were also asleep, but they were prepared for the unexpected moment when the bridegroom appeared.
Their bags were packed and they had oil in their lamps.
If the time of trouble came, you must have the bare necessities and you must know how to use them.
If we observed the feast of Tabernacles and we took care of the plants and animals we would be learning the skills we need to survive.
Here is what might really happen.
- Shelter. We will be making a shelter from the materials in nature.
- Food. God will feed us.
- Clothing. God will make sure our clothes do not wear out.
- Exposure. God will protect us from the heat and cold.
- Mental Health. The traditions and readings for the feast of Tabernacles will give us the hope we need and the signs to look for.
- Leadership. The Holy Spirit will guide us.
The Love of God for His Enemies
| A Cosmic War
Is fast approaching
Make no mistake about it. September 11 was not just about terrorists.
We are in the grip of a cosmic war that is about to escalate to a new level in our world.
This whole exercise is meant to rapidly deploy certain systems and laws - with your desperate approval.
On the cosmic level the installation of these systems is critical.
For another terror awaits - one which we will try to fight with prayer and sacrifice and charms and magic - then with bullets.
We can only survive and plant the seed of survival in others if we use God's most powerful weapon - love.
Christ tells us to 'love others, do good for those who despise you, use you and persecute you'.
He also asks how much better are you if you only love your family and friends, even the ungodly do that.
But a child of God loves his enemy.
And in loving, what does this love do? According to I Corinthians 13,
Love is patient and kind, is not arrogant, seeks the good of others. It does not remember a wrong suffered but forgives easily.
Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things and endures all things. Love never fails.
So yes, I am telling you that if your persecutor tells you a suspicious story,
believe it for his sake and be willing to endure the consequences of being tricked.
If someone asks for Bible study, you cannot afford to consider if this is a trick. Go. Tell the words of life.
The mission is not to survive at all costs. Christ won the victory over death. The threat of death means nothing to us.
The opportunity to tell about the love of God means more.
The mission is to provide a light to a dying world. To demonstrate the love of God in our care and compassion and, yes, our naiveté.
God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God. Romans 8:28
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against rulers, against the powers, against the world forces
of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.
Ephesians 6: 12
|Time: 200 minutes
Print: 40 pages
Split : April 23, 2010
Author: Laverna Patterson. Editor:
Credits: The information was compiled from various sources.
http://www.biggerhammer.net/manuals/23-10/ch8.htm - tracking and counter tracking military manual
All images were created by Laverna Patterson and are the property of teachinghearts.org
Fertilizer-Fungicide Recipe. Courtesy of Jacqueline Vandenabeele