The Amazing Bible Law.
This story is one of the rare Bible sciences based on Jewish oral tradition handed down from Moses.
The Science Pattern Design And Laws
- Pattern (Double Helix). DNA looks like a twisted ladder.
- Design (Major And Minor Grooves). The twisted shape forms bulges and grooves.
- Tails. Telomeres are at the end of DNA strand.
- Loops, Knots And Coils. The ends form loops, and knots and the chromosome is made by coiling DNA into tight balls.
- Long Life. The telomere is involved in counting down the life clock.
- Remember Design. The purpose of DNA is to remember ur design by encoding its details into our structure,
Torah Story: Tzitzit (Coils and Knots)
Speak to the sons of Israel, and tell them that they shall make for themselves tassels on the corners of their garments throughout their generations, and that they shall put on the tassel of each corner a cord of blue.
|Hole for Loop|
|1 Inch Loop|
Look At. It shall be a tassel for you to look at and remember all the commandments of the LORD, so as to do them and not follow after your own heart and your own eyes, after which you played the harlot,
so that you may remember to do all My commandments and be holy to your God.
(Numbers 15: 38-40)
In prophecy, the garments are a symbol of the body. Righteousness is obtained by putting on a robe given by Christ.
He will give us a perfect heart by changing our genes. When He does that, we will have a system to help us to remember and do the commandments.
That system is constructed with knots and coils.
- Knots and Coils.
The tassels worn on the corners of the garment were made with a specific number of coils between several knots.
The knots are the spots and the coils are the stripes. The tzitzit also twists like the double helix in the Sephardic method of tying.
The spots and stripes and the knots and coils will help you to remember the commandments.
- Remember. The tzitzit is worn to remember the commandments.
- Blue Cord. There are 39 coils in 4 groups having 7,8,11 and 13 coils. They are tied with four cords that are looped through a hole in the four corners of the garment.
One of these four cords, the Shamash is blue and longer than the rest. It is used to create the coils.
Torah Science: DNA Telomeres
- Blue Cord (Shamash). The day I saw this correlation I watched a huge rainbow that was slowly disintegrating on its northern end.
The colors red through green disappeared, but it left an arc of blue with a slight ridge of purple.
It reminded me of the tzitzit, so that is why I saw the knots and coils as being a symbol of the same design.
Knowing that the tzitzit was associated with long life, I searched through the literatue to see if telomeres had knots and coils.
It had knots, double knots, loops and coils.
- Blue Cord.
This is the hydrogen bonds forming the horizontal steps of the stairs and the horizontal cross links in the DNA coil.
Hydrogen also burns with a blue flame and creates blue color in the aurora.
- Chromosome. The chromosome is the DNA wrapped up in tight loops.
The tallit and tzit represent the body with 4 tails and the telomere at the end.
The centromere is the body.
The tzitzit is the ends of the arms where telomere is located.
It could also that the tzitzit is the arms of the chromasome.
Since it is involved in long life it is most likely the telomere.
However, as with the mishan model, the patterns apply to every major level of detail.
- Look At (DNA Replication).
We must "look at" the tzitzit, like we are to look in the mirror, and look at the Christ on the cross and look at the striped stick.
It is the same act of gene replication that causes a transformation.
- Telomere Loops.
Right now, my best guess is that the 4 tzitzit point to the terminal strands at the end of the two halves of the DNA strand.
This is because the tzitzits are attached to the end of the four corners and the telomeres at the end of the genes are somehow related to long life.
- Microscopic Loops and Knots.
Telomeres not only have a loop, they also have what is called a "pseudoknot" structure near the 5' end of the phosphate group! It was first recognized in 1982.
It contains at least two loop structures, hence making the "double knot" of the tzitzit.
- RNA Loops.
RNA also forms loops that then create a double helix. It takes the instructions from the DNA and transmits them throughout the body by making the chemicals that control us.
The four tzitzit might also point to four systems of loops that control life and behavior.
All organisms have at least four types of RNA, messenger RNA (mRNA), Transfer RNA (tRNA), ribosomal RNA (rRNA) and signal recognition particle RNA (SRP RNA).
RNA also has pseudoknots and telomerase RNA (TERC).
This is the garment that holds up the tzitzit.
According to the Jews the tallit exists only to hold the tzitzit, giving preeminence to the tzitzit.
The tallit are traditionally made with stripes, why?
I have no answer, but it fits into my pattern.
As an artist I have noticed that in almost every primitive culture the art has been based on certain simple shapes including triangles, rectangles and some circles.
Jews seemed to have bypassed all of these and settled on the stripes. Why?
The sanctuary had a decorative design on it but the Bible does not make it clear.
Could it be that the Jews started the tradition of using stripes to mimic the sanctuary fabric decoration or the parallel lines in its structure?
The same genes are repaired because there is a sytem which knows how they should be paired.
The specific design of the coil might give a clue as to the DNA and the specific genes that must be changed.
At the moment it is impossible to match the details of the two systems.
The command to wear tzitzit is part of the SHEMA that is said daily. It is based on looking.
The two other parts of the SHEMA are based on hearing.
We have found the "looking" part of gene function, now we need to find the "hearing" part of gene function.
Seeing involves reflection of magnetic waves, while hearing involves the one way transmission of waves.
So the "hearing gene" may be the RNA. They are half the DNA which are transported out to the cell body to make the proteins required for life.
This is why hearing is practically more important than seeing. It is the RNA that executes the instructions of the genes.
- Long Life.
Keeping the commandments is supposed to give long life.
A cell replicates about 50 times and each time it replicates the telomere is clipped. If the telomere is too short cell damage will occur.
They count down the age of the cell and are involved in chromosome repair.
Scientists also believe that cancer cells grow unchecked because the telomeres are not shortened when they multiply.
Only White blood cells, sperm cells and cancer cells replicate without dying.
- The Healing Wings.
Finally, the tzitzit are also called wings and they represent the hands and feet of the body.
A woman was healed of a life long bleeding when she touched the wings of Jesus' garments.
But for you who fear My name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its wings ...
(Malachi 4: 2)
In constructing the sanctuary God wanted no sight or sound of the tools of men. Everything must be hand made and natural.
It appears that the tzitzit shows how He secures the building fabric.
I am an expert in macrame. There are few principles to use in starting or finishing a project so that it does not unravel.
- Loop. These usually start a project.
- Knots. A knot can bundle a group of end cords that could unravel.
- Long Tail. Below a knot, a long tail increases the probability that the knot will not unravel easily even if it becomes loose.
So the telomeres make sure that the DNA fabric does not unravel easily.
The History Of The Science
The mechanism of modern genetics was discovered between 1856 and 1953.
- Jacob (1900 BC). Conducted genetic experiments at the command of God. God showed Jacob how He would conduct the miracle.
- Moses (1500 BC). Wrote about the rules of DNA.
- Previous Knowledge. Farmers know that crossbreeding of animals and plants could favor desirable traits.
- Gregor Mendel (1856 - 1863). Conducted pea plant experiments to establish the rules of inheritance.
- Friedrich Miescher (869). He discovered a substance he called "nuclein" by examining pus.
- Erwin Chargaff (1947). Discovered the base pairs. A-T and C-G are found in definite ratios.
- Rosalind Franklin (1952). X-ray diffraction image of the double helix used by Watson and Crick.
- The Discovery (1953). James Watson and Francis Crick discovered the accurate double helix shape and structure.
- Matthew Meselson and Franklin Stahl (1957). DNA semi-conservative replication.
- Reiji Okazaki (1968). Okazaki Fragments. Discovered that the lagging strand of DNA is replicated via fragments.
- Abdel-Monem M, Dürwald H, Hoffmann-Berling H (1976). Discovered DNA helicase in E. Coli.
- Pseudoknot (1982). Discovered in the turnip yellow mosaic virus.
- UBP (1989, 2002, 2012). Unnatural Base Pairs. Scientists are making artificial base pairs in the lab.
- Current Status. It is now known that there are several forms of the DNA which differ in how tightly they are coiled. B-DNA is the most prevalent in nature and this was what was discovered.
The Foolishness Of God Is Wisdom.
For it is written, "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and the cleverness of the clever I will set aside.
Where is the wise man? Where is the scribe? Where is the debater of the age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world?
(1 Corinthians 1: 19)
||Time: 30 Minutes
Print: 3 pages
This File First Created : 21 December 2008. Split by Science Topics: June 2015
No permission is given to use this material at this time. Quoting of this material is strictly by the author's permission (Jeremiah 23: 30).
Author: Laverna Patterson. Editors: Patterson (February 2009-2011 and 2015). Peer Review: None