All bible science models match the physical structure, mathematics and function of their natural counterparts.
DNA structure and function can be seen in many parts of the Bible. Some of these proofs are in other lessons.
This proof is focused on DNA in the sanctuary.
- Jacob's Stick. It models the basic structure and function of DNA.
- The Passover Seder. It models DNA repair and replication.
- The Sanctuary. It models the detail structure of DNA.
- The Jealous Husband. It models cell destruction or repair.
The Torah Pattern, Design And Laws.
The design was described by Moses during the exodus around 1500 BC.
As for you, son of man, describe the temple to the house of Israel, that they may be ashamed of their iniquities; and let them measure the plan.
If they are ashamed of all that they have done, make known to them the design of the house, its structure, its exits, its entrances, all its designs, all its statutes, and all its laws.
And write it in their sight, so that they may observe its whole design and all its statutes and do them.
(Ezekiel 43: 10-11 NASB)
- Structure. The parallel lines from east to west and the roof layers match the parallel lines that bond the pairs of DNA.
This is the approximate structure of the design based on the similar structure in the physics and chemistry and the related numbers that seem to confirm it.
- Control Functions (East West). Neutral, uneven structures wich have control functions.
- Life (North-South). Parallel, ladder-like structures bonded in the center with groups of 20 mirror image structures.
- Time (Roof). Parallel structures that are related to time.
- Communication (Door). Structures that communicate between the nucleus and the outer system, either the cell body or outside the cell.
- Information (Furniture). Internal objects support life.
- Exits And Entrances. The cell has entrances into the cell and nucleus.
- Design. It shows that humans have 24 pairs of genes. For a long time I did not understand because we have 23 pairs and and chimpanzes have 24 pairs.
What is the reason? It is not evolution by chimpanzees.
- Statutes And Laws. The rules that apply to other sciences and moral laws apply to DNA.
Since DNA is about life, more moral laws and items inside the sanctuary model DNA.
Moses' Human Genome Project: DNA in The Sanctuary
Just as the Mishkan models the hydrogen atom in physics, it models one specific scenario in biology.
It models a structure with the "X" and Y" chromosome. This is either a fertilized egg or a male.
Since Adam was the model, I choose the theory that it first models the male.
However, looking at it as a fertilized male egg helps.
|Y ||Organization ||X || Short Arm |
|6 ||6 Boards ||6 |
|Most Holy Place |
|14|| ||14||Centromere |
| Holy Place |
| Long Arm |
The sanctuary is also a pattern of the cell and the human genome. These are the smallest units of life. Like the periodic table, we count the number of structural elements (boards and columns) to establish the pattern.
This led to the conclusion that humans have 24 pairs of genes but one pair was different.
This is the general organization of the genes.
Genes are organized in pairs that are joined at a constriction in the middle (centromere). This creates a short and a long arm beyond the centromere.
- Mishkan Structure. The sanctuary is physically laid out like a pair of chromosomes.
The gene that has the ratio of the long arm to the short arm (14:9 or 14:6) might be a master gene.
- Short Arm. The Most Holy Place represents the short arm.
Theory. This might represent the brains or control structure of each chromosome.
- Centromere. The four columns at the division are the spindles of the centromere.
- Long Arm. The Holy Place represents the long arm.
- Bars and Rings. These wrap around the gene and hold them together.
Theory. There may be a polarity to the genes and the cell.
Polarity. The polarity is seen in cell division during anaphase when the genes separate and half split between two poles. This division may be by the genes of the original parent.
- North: Lagging Strand (Table of Shewbread). The broken bread is reflected in its broken formation.
- South: Leading Strand (Menorah). The eternal light reflects its unbroken formation and the divinity.
- Parallel Structure. Other structures may be mapped to the Mishkan based on the pattern of parallel lines.
- Chromosome Banding. The parallel banding pattern that is made with staining can be viewed as the parallel boards.
- Double Helix. The double helix can be created from the sanctuary. If the four outer bars are flexible and the center bar is seen as solid. Then the loose boards would form a spiral staircase around the center bar.
||10 ||11 ||12 ||13 ||14 ||15 ||16 ||17||18||19 ||20 ||21 ||22 ||23|
| ||3 ||Female Gene Brain||(Lagging Strand)|
Female Genetic Contribution
| ||1 ||Male Gene Brain|
|2||Male Genetic Contribution |
||10 ||11 ||12 ||13 ||14 ||15 ||16 ||17||18||19 ||20 ||21 ||22 ||23|
- Body Size and Mass.
The particle that is mass eludes us. Since the DNA follows the same sanctuary blueprint we may be able to add some information.
Cross breeding male lions and female tigers produce a giant cat called a liger.
However male tigers and female lions produce the dwarf tigon.
Since we know that the DNA must know which strand of the double helix belongs to the male or female then perhaps mass is some how determined by some dominant feature on the male gene.
Scientists are also noticing that bones on one side of the body are larger than the other and vestigial markings in some fish also show this lopsided sizing.
- Structure (DNA And RNA).
RNA is single stranded but can form loops that make a double strand.
- Sugar-Phosphate Backbone (Walls And Bases). This is another layout of the structure in the Mishkan with the olecular structure.
|-||Antiparallel Backbone (Female)|
|T ||1 ||2 ||3||4||5||6||7||8||9
||10 ||11 ||12 ||13 ||14 ||15 ||16 ||17||18||19 ||20 |
|U ||1 ||2 ||3||4||5||6||7||8||9
||10 ||11 ||12 ||13 ||14 ||15 ||16 ||17||18||19 ||20|
|-||Parallell Backbone (Male)|
- Sugar (Bases). The bases of the boards.
- Phosphate (PO4). The gold plating of the bars and rings that resembles fire.
- Hydrogen Bonds. Inside the sanctuary is life bonded between the parallel walls.
- Nucleotide Base Pairs (Boards). The gold-plated boards.
- Histones (Bars And RIngs). The roof and the bars and rings are the structures that bind the nuclear DNA.
- Epigenes (Roof). The Roof represents the epigenes because they encode time.
- Methyl Tags (Rings). The rings and possibly the bases are the tags that bind to DNA, identifying them and stoping their activity.
Nuclear Genes: The Biological Strong Force
Fundamentally, all genes are responsible for body structure, but if the model is similar between all sciences then 8 of these must be more important than the rest.
Since the 8 boards on the west side represent the strong force of physics and are most of the life chemicals of chemistry, I assume they serve a similar function in the DNA.
Particle Physics And DNA.
- Nuclear Force (DNA). The molecular structure may be modeled in the Most Holy Place alone but the entire Mishkan models the placement of the DNA.
- W+/W- (11/10 Panels).
Wrapped in a coil at regular turns, the DNA shows a ratio that has the same measurements as the roof.
- B-DNA (10 Turns). This is the most common form and its structure is the same as the blue linen panel.
- A-DNA (11 Turns). This is less common and represents the umber of panels in the goat's hair roof.
- Z0 (Entrances). The Purines and Pyramidines are the structures that determine the proteins.
- Most Holy Place (4 Columns). 4 Bases are used in the nucleus (ACTG).
- Holy Place (5 Columns). 4 bases are used to make RNA but uracil replaces thyamine making 5 total bases (ACUG).
|Approximate Chromosome Location|
This represents the general sections and approximate locations in which the genes may belong but not their physical order.
Genes know if they come from mother or father. This is because there may be the equivalent of a positive and negative side that occur in the physics model.
Similar chromosome abnormalities can cause different diseases depending on if the gene is from the mother or father.
For example, an abnormality on chromosome 15 can cause Prader-Willi syndrome if the gene came from the father and Angelman's syndrome from the mother.
- Homeobox Genes.
Genes that are common among plant and species and have not changed. They regulate other genes and turn them on or off.
e.g. (7, 17, 12, 2, 5, 13, X and 4)
- HOX. Limb location and malformation
- PAX. Formation of the eye, ear, brain and spinal cord disorders on
- MSX (4, 5). MSX1 on gene 4.Abnormal head, face, mouth and tooth development, fingernail and toenail. Cleft palate.
MSX2 on chromosome 5 for skull development.
- SHOX (X, Y). Skeleton formation, especially the arms and legs. Located on XY genes.
- Hox Genes (Body Plan). Four homeobox genes (7, 17, 12 and 2) found in animals which are responsible for the structure of the body during embryonic development by specifying which body parts grow where.
- Gender Chromosome 23 Location.
» Gender Body Plan. Since the gender genes are also responsible for body plan, the Mishkan model apparently includes them in this important group.
- 23. Since the corner boards are the best candidates for the overall charge of each pole I choose them as the gender genes.
- 1. The mid line location where the genes of both parents merge.
- 24 Pairs Of Chromosomes Not 23.
Why the model was different?
I concluded that one pair must be fused and I thought I knew which one (XY) and they must be located at the corner boards.
So I searched for information about fused genes or merged genes and found the origins controversy between creationists and evolutions and human chromosome 2.
Chimpanzees have 24 pairs and humans appear to have only 23 pairs of chromosomes because chromosome two is a fusion of 2 chromosomes.
After studying the function of many genes, I concluded that the DNA I thought was fused was not correct.
Where is this fused chromosome located?
» Fused Chromosome 2 Location.
In physics. forces look like their function. So any position that symbolizes the location where one structure meets another may indicate the location of this fused gene.
- 4a-4b. The end of the north and south walls which joins to the west wall. Since chromosome 2 is a HOX gene and chromosome 23 may be the corner board, the best location is (4a-4b) or (3-4a).
- 3-4a. The west wall (3) joins to the north-south wall (4a).
- 23-4a. The west wall (23) joins to the north-south wall (4a).
- 1-2. The mid line of the west wall where the gene of one parent merges with the genes of the other.
- 8-9. The nucleus or Most Holy Place (8) joins to the cell body or the Holy Place (9) and to the structures that may represent the spindle fibers.
- Others. Position 21-22 which attaches to the other spindle fibers.
- Theoretical Gene Location. This represents the most likely general location of the genes.
- Hox (Strong Force). On the West wall.
- Sound. Many genes related to hearing are predominantly in the Hox Genes.
Since sound was used at the creation and since this sound follows the structure of 8 notes in the natural C major scale, it explains why the sound is part of the strong force HOX genes.
- Color. Sight and color are located in the genes shown in the diagram.
Color is represented on all walls of the Most Holy Place and the variety of genes reflects that design.
- Gender (XY). These are the corner boards. They set the overall polarity of the atomic structure and they set the overall physical and psychological gender.
- Parental Genes (Polarity). Since the male is first and the order of movement east to south, the male gene is on the southern half and the mother is in the northern half.
Epigenes: The Biological Weak Force
They are the structure or spools around which the DNA is coiled to make a chromosome.
The DNA is compacted 50,000 times and are easier to fit in the cell.
- Octamer. 4 pairs or 8 histone proteins form the octamer.
The histones seem to function in the same way as the strong force.
Both have eight building blocks which seem to form the core of the structure.
The parallel boards seem to resemble parallel wrapped coils of DNA.
» Histone Tails.
The histones have tails which remind me of the tzitzit and the two boards sticking out.
- Nucleosome. DNA wrapped twice around the nucleosome (146 base pairs). They may be equivalent to one board and the DNA may be wrapped in the pattern and direction of the bars.
- Solenoid. Six nucleosomes may be the six boards in the Most Holy.
- Scaffold. Coiled solenoids. The solenoids are loops which remind me of how the boards in the holy place form an orbit which is folded in a figure eight, thus looking like loops.
- Chromosome. Coiled scaffold.
Going from west to east, each major structure represents the pattern of each level in the histone.
So the chromosome may be the combined sanctuary.
- Bars and Rings (Structural Glue). All genes might have instructions for making structural components of the body (cytoskeleton, connective tissue, collagen and bones).
» Epigenes (Histone Bands). There are strings of compounds that wrap themselves tightly or loosely around genes, turning them on or off by making them available or unavailable.
- Five Bars. There are five kinds of histones. They are rich in arginine and lysine.
- Rings. Histones have a charged amino group which attracts H+. It allows them to bind tightly to the negative phosphate group of the DNA.
- Four Outer Bars (Nucleosome). Two copies of each of four kinds of histones (H2A, H2B, H3, H4) form a core of protein (nucleosome core) around which the pairs of DNA a wrapped.
- Kissing Chromosome. Portions of one chromosome can loop out of its territory and interact with part of a different chromosome looping out from its territory
Their description is like the electron orbits which loops out from the atom. So the 14 pairs of boards in the Holy Place may form these loops.
- Temporary Changes.
It appears that these changes can be passed down the genertions but the changes return to normal once the stress is removed.
One report shows that the stress of famine was passed through the mother down to the third and fourth generation.
» Epigenes (Methyl Rings). There are smaller rings through which the bands run. These might be the tiny methyl tags of epigenes.
» Spindles and Actin Filaments. These appear during cell division. The four outer bars might represent the spindles and the middle bar might be the actin filament that divides the cell during telophase.
- Fabric Roof (More Epigenes).
The science of epigenetics might be related to the law about sins visited to the third and fourth generations because this system somehow carries memories from four generations (four layers).
Since another law says that problems are resolved in the tenth generation, the fabric roof may be the epigenes that catalog time because it is the structure that represents time and the first layer has ten units.
» Brain Plasticity.
This is a new area of research which claims that we can switch genes on and off.
In the chemical model, the epigenes are represented by the four layer roof where the attributes are ductile and malleable like the phenomenon of brain plasticity.
This means that there must be an electrical component to this system.
Codons And Amino Acid Structure In Protein
The genes code for 20 amino acids and a stop and start sequence.
|Base ||Pyrimidine ||Purine |
|U (T) ||C ||A ||G |
|AU ||♥ Isoleucine [I]
|♥ Methionine [M] ♠ |
|Start α |
|GU ||♥ Valine [V] -C-CH-CH3 -CH3 ||α |
|UU ||♥ Phenylalanine [F] ♠ -C-CH2-[C6H5] || Leucine||α |
|CU ||♥ Leucine [L] -C-CH2-CH-CH3-CH3 |
|CC ||Proline [P] Only Cyclic Amino Acid |
|GC ||Alanine [A] -C-CH3 |
|GG ||Glycine [G] -C-H |
|UG ||Cysteine [C] ♠ |
|♥Tryptophan [W] ♠ |
|UA ||Tyrosine [Y] ♠ ♠ |
|Stop Ω |
|AC ||♥ Threonine [T] ♠ -C-CH-OH -CH3 |
|UC ||Serine [S] ||Serine ♠ -C-CH2-OH |
|AG ||Serine ||Arginine |
|CG ||♡ Arginine [R] -C-CH2-CH2-CH2-NH-C-NH2-NH2 |
|CA ||♡ Histidine [H] |
-C-[CH2 -CH -NH+ =CH-NH -CH=]
|Glutamine [Q] |
|AA ||Asparagine [N] |
|♥ Lysine [K] |
|GA ||Aspartic Acid [D] |
|Glutamic Acid [E] (Glutamate) |
|Polar (H+ bond)
|♥ Essential ♡ Essential for Babies|
|♠ Hydroxyl ♠ Sulfur ♠ Aromatic  Ring |
The position of each board is a theory in this diagram.
|M ||W ||K ||E ||H ||D||R
|F ||Most Holy Place ||Ω|
|C||Y ||N ||Q ||T||S|
|NonPolar ||Polar |
» Neutral (Essential). West Wall
» Polar. South Wall
» Polar (Acid-Base). North wall
» Start-Stop. Columns
Amino Acid Structure.
+H3N-CRH-COO- [R = Side Chain]
Amino Group -CR- Carboxylic Group
[R = Side Chain]
» 2 Stop and Start Signals. These are the two separate boards with the opposite functions.
» 20 Amino Acids. These are the 20 boards on the north or south side and in the Most Holy Place.
Six or eight of the twenty amino acids have a greater importance.
Below is what we know so far.
» Most Holy Place (20 Boards) - Amino Acids.
The nucleus encodes 20 standard amino acids and the structures in the Most Holy Place show their organization.
- 8 Essential for Adults (Western Wall).
(2 Extra Boards). We have to guess what they are.
Methionine can form Cysteine and Phenylalanine can form Tyrosine.
Methionine is also a start signal and an essential amino acid.
Histidine and arginine are essential in infants but they are not part of the eight.
These nonpolar amino acids are frequently involved in Van der Waals interactions.
The Strong Force takes on the characteristics of Van der Waals forces in biological systems.
- 12 Non-Essential (North and South Boards).
The polar amino acids are placed on these walls, corresponding to the charged features of these poles.
- 1 Start and 3 Stop (4 Columns). It is appropriate that these represent the entrances and exits.
- Codons (3 Walls). 3 bases make each amino acid.
» Holy Place (28 Boards). I can only guess that there are 28 important compounds that are created by the RNA or by the mitochondria.
» Walls and Doors. Some chemicals may act as gate keepers, containers and support.
If we discover the role of the particles in physics using this model, we can guess at how the amino acids, cells and organs like the brain organize different classes of chemicals to work.
When the genome project was complete in 2001, scientists found that the active genes were a tiny number.
They did not understand the function of the 98% they called junk.
- Active Genes (2%). 3 billion base pairs accounted for 21,000 genes.
- 23 Pairs. The known genes.
- Junk Genes (98%). These are non-coding genes.
These are critical gene-controlling activity that contribute to hundreds of common diseases.
The size of the nucleus is small in comparison to the outer orbit on the order of a fot versus 10 miles.
Since the Most Holy Place (nucleus) may represent the nuclear DNA, perhaps the Holy Place may represent the "junk DNA".
- Switches. They turn genes on and off.
- Protein. They determine how much proteins are made.
- Embryo. They determine what and undifferentiated cell will become.
- Growth And Repair. They cause cells to replace old cells.
Amino Acid Sanctuary Structure
The amino acid structure of the DNA is most likely encoded in the Most Holy Place and the first two boards of the Holy Place.
In this form it represents the physics of hydrogen which the electrons have only two particle pairs and the other 13 pairs represent the levels to which the electrons can jump orbits.
The 13 other orbits may belong to RNA and other genetic activity outside the nucleus.
In the final structure of the model of science, the 14 boards of the Holy Place become the walls of the Most Holy Place.
The function of each codon might give a clue to where they are located in the Mishkan.
The designation is based on their propensity to be in contact with water, a polar solvent.
- Hydrophopic (West Wall). These 7 amino acids (AILFVPG) are normally buried inside the protein core avoiding contact with water.
- Hydrophopilic (North And South Wall). These contact with water.
|G ||U||D ||U||D||U||D
|G||*||* ||*||*||*||* |
| ||G||*||* ||*||*||*||*|
|G||*||* ||*||*||*||* |
|G||*||* ||*||*||*||* |
|G||*||* ||*||*||*||* |
|*||G||*||* ||*||*||*||* |
|U||D ||U||D||U||D |
- Polar (South). These 9 may participate in hydrogen bonds
- Charged (North). 4 are charged.
- Special Amino Acids (Corner Boards).
The function of these two most resemble the role of hydrogen to the Periodic Table, male and female in all sciences and the corner boards of the strong force.
- Glycine (G).
It is the smallest without a side chain.
It is often found at the surface of proteins, often within loops, providing high flexibility to these regions.
It is the first of the amino acids.
- Proline (P).
Proline has the opposite effect, providing rigidity to the protein structure by imposing certain torsion angles on the segment of the polypeptide chain.
So proline may be in the center of the double helix to provide this rigidity along the center
or it may be the second pair in the back board.
- Methionine (M). It is flexible as an amino acid and as a "start" code and it may be the second pair of the corner boards.
- Permanent Mishkan.
This final model in heaven has one Most Holy Place with the Holy Place structure as the walls around it.
The center would be the hydrophibic location and the walls would be the side chains from the other amino acids.
|T ||1 ||2 ||3||4||5||6||7||8||9
||10 ||11 ||12 ||13 ||14 ||15 ||16 ||17||18||19 ||20 |
|U ||1 ||2 ||3||4||5||6||7||8||9
||10 ||11 ||12 ||13 ||14 ||15 ||16 ||17||18||19 ||20|
Codons and Anti-Codons
There are 20 codons and 20 anticodons. Like the 20 walls on the north and south, it suggests that these are used to build the walls of the protein.
- 20 Codons (North Wall).
It is a sequence of three nitrogen bases in a row on mRNA that defines a specific amino acid to be brought to the growing polypeptide.
- 20 Anti-Codons (South Wall).
It is a sequence of three nitrogen bases in a row on tRNA that is the complement of the codon.
Each tRNA brings only one kind of amino acid.
If the tRNA anticodon fits the mRNA codon like a jigsaw puzzle piece then this is the next correct amino acid to create the protein.
Biological Strong Force
The elements which make up our biology are in the first three rows of the Periodic Table available by the third day when biological forms (trees) were created.
|2A ||- ||3A||4A||5A||6A||7A||8A||1A|
|He||- ||H |
|Be ||- ||B||C||N||O||F||Ne ||Li|
|Ca ||Sc -Zn||Ga||Ge||As||Se||Br||Kr||K|
|Sr ||- ||In||Sn||Sb||Te||I||Xe||Rb|
- DNA. All life elements were available to make the phosphates, sugars and the bases (Hydrogen, Carbon, Nitrogen, Oxygen, Phosphorous, Sulphur).
- Amino Acids. All 20 amino Acids from the 5 nitrogenous bases pairs [(adenine, guanine, cytosine, thymine and uracil), (H, C, N, O, S)].
- Backbone Nucleotides. Phosphate (P, O) and Sugars (C, H, O).
- Tree Blood. Na and Cl, Mg (Chlorophyll) and K to maintain blood pressure.
- Animal Blood. There is Ca in bones, K, Fe and elements in the fourth row to make blood for animals.
|Ca ||Sc||Ti||V ||Cr||Mn ||Fe||Co||Ni||Cu||Zn||Ga||Ge||As||Se||Br||Kr ||K|
|Fish||Man, Birds, Insects, Spiders, Crustaceans, Mulluscs, Crabs||-|
There is a designed division between group 7B and 8 (Mn and Fe). The five elements on the same side as Mn have oxygen carriers that belong to fish. The ones on the side of Iron belong to air breathing creatures (birds, insects, crabs). All oxygen carriers were available (V, Mn, Cu, Fe). V and Mn in fish. Copper in insects, spiders, crustaceans, molluscs and crabs. Iron in hemoglobin. Manganese in pinna squamosa. Vanadium in sea squirts.
O (65%), C (18.5%), H (9.5%), N (3.2%), Ca (1.5%), P (1%), K (0.4%), S (0.3%), Na (0.2%), Cl (0.2%), Mg (0.1%)
- Trace Elements (< 1%),
B, Cr, Co, Cu, F, I, Fe, Mn, Mo, Se, Si, Sn, V, Zn.
Genetics: A Strong Defence By Design
God has a backup plan for repairing genes. When humans interfere with this process and disobey laws, disaster occurs while we limp along with trial and error.
- Nuclear Genes.
Normally, we inherit two working nuclear genes from both parents but only one working imprinted epigene.
These epigenetic tags silence or activate the expression of genes from one or both parents.
- Reprogramming And Imprinting.
Many imprinted genes are involved in growth and metabolism.
All the tags that the cells uses for reproduction are reset during egg and sperm formation and are removed and reprogrammed leaving a blank copy.
In mammals, about 1% of genes escape epigenetic reprogramming through a process called Imprinting and they keep their tags.
- Error Correction.
The DNA copy and repair mechanism is faithful, making errors at a rate of only one in half a billion.
However, the error rate in epigenetic tags can be as high as 1 in 25.
- Environmental Effects.
Imprinted genes have only a single active copy and no back-up, so they are sensitive to environmental effects.
Stress, diet, hormones and toxins can influence the expression of genes in the next generation.
This effect can differ depending on the stage in pregnancy when the environmental impact is introduced.
- Mitochondrial DNA. Those outside the nucleus are passed from mother to children.
Mitochondrial studies show that we emerged 200K years ago not millions of years ago.
- The Third And Fourth Generation.
When an embryo is formed, the sperm or eggs for the next generation are created. Therefore, a pregnant mother, her child and the genes of her grandchildren are already present in her. She can affect the third generation.
The law says that effects can be expected up to the third and fourth generation. This law is true for every situation, including genetics.
Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, unto the third and to the fourth generation.
(Exodus 34: 7) also Exodus 20: 5
The Bible laws seem to differ slightly in how the inheritance from the mother and father are applied.
The enmity against the serpent was promised to her seed (Genesis 3: 15) but the punishment for sin is based on the father (perhaps it means parents), for up to four generations.
The Male Shall Be The Lead
The male derermines the gender of the child.
By herself a female could only produce female, but a male can produce both genders.
In the first creation, she was created out of him. It was impossible for him to come out of her. He came out of God.
God could have made Eve come out of Him, but God set the precedence that establishes the same rules regarding Him. There cannot be two masters, but there is no slavery.
Lucifer tried to rule but he ended up creatin a planet of slaves and breaking every rule imaginable.
The males X and Y chromosome are not silenced, but one copy of the female gene is always silenced.
The male testosterone actively promotes the secondary characteristics of the gender during development and after puberty.
As the brain develops, lack of testosterone from the "Y" chromosome defaults to female development in the detus.
- Protein Diseases.
It is fascinating to read about prions and amyloid deposits because they sound like loose pieces of unfinished or broken structures or incorrectly built structures.
Loose rings, bars, boards, missing columns, unending sheets of parallel boards (proteins) when placed in context of the sanctuary model they all make sense.
- Liver Cell Organization.
The liver is the one organ that can regenerate itself. The cells align themselves in order to communicate.
They first appear to align in columns like boards. These columns align like a wall, then cells next to each other on each board communicate.
The communicating cells appear to be arranged like the ring and bars across each board.
This type of organization may be how fertilized cells arrange themselves and communicate.
- Distributed Functions and Kissing Chromosomes.
When chromosomes touch each other to exchange information scientists called it "kissing chromosomes".
Genes that control various functions are spread out across many chromosomes. How do they coordinate their functions?
If we look at the design of the boards, rings and bars we might have an answer.
The bars are a channel of communication between related genes on different boards, allowing the genes to kiss.
- Same Pattern.
Now you can understand that this is looking like the pattern and design in the Unified Field Theories.
The tiny rings, bars, boards, bases and fabric might indicate structures that create an entire system of proteins.
e.g. prions or tiny proteins might be the tiny rings that hold a string of molecules. The string of molecules may be holding the structure together or in alignment and the bases also help to keep them in exact alignment.
The boards may be the major components of the compound.
The fabric may be the permeable barrier that protects the system.
- Species 666.000.
It is my gut feeling that "the number of man" may actually be a numeric constant associated with the DNA.
Somehow, when we define how the 23 pairs of chromosome make humans different from chimpanzees, potatos and hares it will be based on 666 with two other key components.
However, the following question remains.
If our galaxy and earth and our bodies are designed by the sanctuary pattern and God says that "666 is the number or man" (Revelation 13: 18),
then is the pattern only about us or is 666 the number of every created being that rules?
If not, then the question is, when this temporary design is abolished, then what shall we become in our transformation at the Second Coming?
Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.
Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.
And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.
(1 John 3: 1-3)
It is a fact, by beholding ("looking at Jesus Christ in a mirror") and hoping (faith) we shall be changed.
But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.
(2 Corinthians 3: 18)
The Messianic Prophecy
The life and actions of Jesus Christ mirrored these sciences.
- Mirror. He is the template we must look at and reflect.
- DNA. He is both the leading and lagging strand that we must copy. The gene have been repaired and the mind is being transformed.
- Active Gene. Our sinful gene has been silenced and they will be purged in the new creation. We become children and are reborn again.
- New Life. The epigenes indicate where the failures exist and we will be restored to factory settings and equipped with an internal operations manual.
But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
(Jeremiah 31: 33)
The History Of The Science
The mechanism of modern genetics was discovered between 1856 and 1953.
- Jacob (1900 BC). Conducted genetic experiments at the command of God. God showed Jacob how He would conduct the miracle.
- Moses (1500 BC). Wrote about the rules of DNA.
- Previous Knowledge. Farmers know that crossbreeding of animals and plants could favor desirable traits.
- Gregor Mendel (1856 - 1863). Conducted pea plant experiments to establish the rules of inheritance.
- Friedrich Miescher (869). He discovered a substance he called "nuclein" by examining pus.
- Erwin Chargaff (1947). Discovered the base pairs. A-T and C-G are found in definite ratios.
- Rosalind Franklin (1952). X-ray diffraction image of the double helix used by Watson and Crick.
- The Discovery (1953). James Watson and Francis Crick discovered the accurate double helix shape and structure.
- Matthew Meselson and Franklin Stahl (1957). DNA semi-conservative replication.
- Reiji Okazaki (1968). Okazaki Fragments. Discovered that the lagging strand of DNA is replicated via fragments.
- Current Status. It is now known that there are several forms of the DNA which differ in how tightly they are coiled. B-DNA is the most prevalent in nature and this was what was discovered.
Science lies within the realm of religion and exists to express the will of the Creator YHWH God.
There is one law for people and atoms made by the same Creator and Lawgiver YHWH.
Great Things Revealed By The Creator.
Thus says the LORD who made the earth, the LORD who formed it to establish it, the LORD is His name,
Call to Me and I will answer you, and I will tell you great and mighty things, which you do not know.
(Jeremiah 33: 2-3)
|Time: 50 Minutes
Print: 8 pages
This File First Created : 21 December 2008. Split by Science Topics: June 2015
No permission is given to use this material at this time. Quoting of this material is strictly by the author's permission (Jeremiah 23: 30).
Author: Laverna Patterson. Editors: Patterson (February 2009-2011 and 2015). Peer Review: None